Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1.12.2 Modded Minecraft Server OPEN!
1 2 3 4
Yep, I'm screaming internally. I have the windows version, and have no skills with modding mc. Might join in once I'm able to, but otherwise, would. (@Tweeter101 So I can eventually scroll back to this)
Yep, I'm screaming internally. I have the windows version, and have no skills with modding mc. Might join in once I'm able to, but otherwise, would. (@Tweeter101 So I can eventually scroll back to this)

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[center][size=4] [i]Slapping myself in here to share my current favorite screenshot from the server.[/i] [img]https://i.ibb.co/gMdhFNr/2019-09-15-11-18-07.png[/img] [i]come join and build giant memes with us[/i][/center]

Slapping myself in here to share my current favorite screenshot from the server.

2019-09-15-11-18-07.png

come join and build giant memes with us
@BeingOfSalt Could I be added to the server? :0 I already happen to have a ton of these mods! My user is AwkwardArin
@BeingOfSalt Could I be added to the server? :0 I already happen to have a ton of these mods! My user is AwkwardArin
mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
tumblr_p7i3tqNB0J1s8rrzko2_100.png
@AwkwardArin sure thing!! added you now~
@AwkwardArin sure thing!! added you now~
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
I wouldn't mind popping in time to time. Username is same as here. :D
I wouldn't mind popping in time to time. Username is same as here. :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose ah sorry! didn't see this because I'm not subbed to the thread ^^;

I've given you whitelist now! feel free to hop on!
@DalphiaRose ah sorry! didn't see this because I'm not subbed to the thread ^^;

I've given you whitelist now! feel free to hop on!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
this looks like a cool server! i recommend the ice and fire mod if you don't already have it, it adds fantasy creatures such as fire and ice dragons, hippogryphs, amphitheres and more cool stuff.
this looks like a cool server! i recommend the ice and fire mod if you don't already have it, it adds fantasy creatures such as fire and ice dragons, hippogryphs, amphitheres and more cool stuff.
DtBIuzC.png
@BeingOfSalt Oooo, this looks so interesting! I'd honestly love to be added. ^^ My minecraft username's SpookyCrypt.
@BeingOfSalt Oooo, this looks so interesting! I'd honestly love to be added. ^^ My minecraft username's SpookyCrypt.
@Spo0Okycrypt sure thing! you've been whitelisted, feel free to pop on whenever!

@bogs oh thank you! we try our best. ice and fire has been recommended to me and I tried to use it on another server but it was hard to tweak the configs to not make it be too hard if that makes sense?
plus we're trying to keep the mod count as low as possible so that people who have laptops or lower ram can still join! ^^;

also updating to add the discord! might be a bit dusty but it's a thing! https://discord.gg/SZJUceg
@Spo0Okycrypt sure thing! you've been whitelisted, feel free to pop on whenever!

@bogs oh thank you! we try our best. ice and fire has been recommended to me and I tried to use it on another server but it was hard to tweak the configs to not make it be too hard if that makes sense?
plus we're trying to keep the mod count as low as possible so that people who have laptops or lower ram can still join! ^^;

also updating to add the discord! might be a bit dusty but it's a thing! https://discord.gg/SZJUceg

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Minecraft da bomb!
Minecraft da bomb!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4