Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All ARMY !!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Wickdorian
If I'm perfectly honest my OTP is Sope/Yoonseok <3 They're just so cute together my heart can't take it
@Wickdorian
If I'm perfectly honest my OTP is Sope/Yoonseok <3 They're just so cute together my heart can't take it
@RainWing

Also true !
@RainWing

Also true !
@RainWing @Crytec @Mokuroh @SketchyRawr @NovaBlu @solarlaa @warmhope @sweetappp

You know how Jin has to leave for the Army and all ? I've been researching and can't find any set dates ! All the articles end up being fake ! I was just wondering if any of you guys know if and when he has to leave ?
@RainWing @Crytec @Mokuroh @SketchyRawr @NovaBlu @solarlaa @warmhope @sweetappp

You know how Jin has to leave for the Army and all ? I've been researching and can't find any set dates ! All the articles end up being fake ! I was just wondering if any of you guys know if and when he has to leave ?
@Wickdorian
I believe nowadays you HAVE to enlist by 28 but travel starts being restricted by 25, so he has two more years before absolutely having to enlist, I believe.
@Wickdorian
I believe nowadays you HAVE to enlist by 28 but travel starts being restricted by 25, so he has two more years before absolutely having to enlist, I believe.
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh

Alright. Thank you.
@Mokuroh

Alright. Thank you.
A sad reminder that we're gonna have to say goodbye to all the members for a while.
A sad reminder that we're gonna have to say goodbye to all the members for a while.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
Yeah, exactly :((

It's so sad since their contract will end before Jungkook finishes serving. (Well, unless he goes early, of course. But then we still only get one more year more with them)
Yeah, exactly :((

It's so sad since their contract will end before Jungkook finishes serving. (Well, unless he goes early, of course. But then we still only get one more year more with them)
i mean.... they could always renew their contract after serving if they wanted?

it'll be really, really sad when they leave for the military. and, i'll definitely be crying my eyes out when they do, but we have to remind ourselves that its not gonna last forever. people on twitter have been saying that bts probably wont stop releasing music, and that while they're gone we can chart old songs that haven't been charted before.

bts run episodes will probably still come out while they're gone ((because they're all prerecorded anyway)) and lives will definitely be done by the members who haven't enlisted yet.

this may not be true ((because i sadly can't see the future :[ )), but i don't believe that BTS will disband after they're all finished serving. they're probably the most passionate people on the planet, and i'm sure that they're aware of the impact they're making. I thoroughly believe that they wont be finished spreading their message for a long time.

and, if they do disband after they all finish serving, i don't think that they'll disappear off the face of the earth. they'll probably have a cooldown time, but they'll probably all make separate social media accounts that we can all follow.

while it is true and heartbreaking that one day they will disband, BTS will be forever.
i mean.... they could always renew their contract after serving if they wanted?

it'll be really, really sad when they leave for the military. and, i'll definitely be crying my eyes out when they do, but we have to remind ourselves that its not gonna last forever. people on twitter have been saying that bts probably wont stop releasing music, and that while they're gone we can chart old songs that haven't been charted before.

bts run episodes will probably still come out while they're gone ((because they're all prerecorded anyway)) and lives will definitely be done by the members who haven't enlisted yet.

this may not be true ((because i sadly can't see the future :[ )), but i don't believe that BTS will disband after they're all finished serving. they're probably the most passionate people on the planet, and i'm sure that they're aware of the impact they're making. I thoroughly believe that they wont be finished spreading their message for a long time.

and, if they do disband after they all finish serving, i don't think that they'll disappear off the face of the earth. they'll probably have a cooldown time, but they'll probably all make separate social media accounts that we can all follow.

while it is true and heartbreaking that one day they will disband, BTS will be forever.
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@warmhope

Exactly true ! BTS is such an inspiration for so many people and has kept many people going. It will be so sad when they enlist... And eventually disband, but they will forever have a place in many ARMY's hearts.
@warmhope

Exactly true ! BTS is such an inspiration for so many people and has kept many people going. It will be so sad when they enlist... And eventually disband, but they will forever have a place in many ARMY's hearts.
[quote]i'm probably wrong, but i don't believe that BTS will disband after they're all finished serving. they're probably the most passionate people on the planet, and i'm sure that they're aware of the impact they're making. I thoroughly believe that they wont be finished spreading their message for a long time.[/quote] I too expect them to be like Shinhwa and keep going infinitely but even if they don't, they'll still go down in history I'm used to my faves enlisting by now (Shinee and Exo ult and btob stan) and it's honestly not all that bad. Even in the military you still get all kinds of updates https://twitter.com/phmelody/status/1153809672790405121
Quote:
i'm probably wrong, but i don't believe that BTS will disband after they're all finished serving. they're probably the most passionate people on the planet, and i'm sure that they're aware of the impact they're making. I thoroughly believe that they wont be finished spreading their message for a long time.
I too expect them to be like Shinhwa and keep going infinitely but even if they don't, they'll still go down in history

I'm used to my faves enlisting by now (Shinee and Exo ult and btob stan) and it's honestly not all that bad. Even in the military you still get all kinds of updates
https://twitter.com/phmelody/status/1153809672790405121
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15