Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm Sorry for Inactivity (Plus Ramble)
Hey guys, I'm sorry for my inactivity.

To explain, the first thing is that I'm almost done with summer school, which I have been doing at an accelerated pace. (A whole year in a month) I'll be back to normal by (at the most) Monday, so nothing to worry about.

The second reason is that the Universe (physically, emotionally, intellectually) has been try to kill me on this day for the past few years.

First time, I fell out of a tree. I was really anxious, and I picked the wrong branch, and next thing I know I'm on the ground and my side hurts, along with my arm. As it turns out, when I have to go to the hospital to check if I had a concussion (or broken ribs, 'cuz they were concerned I stabbed my diaphragm with a rib), I severely bruised my arm and my chest muscles, along with causing my diaphragm to spasm, hence the pain I had in my side. I also managed to land on a nerve, so I blacked out when it caused all the blood rushed to my legs, but, I'm alive. To boot, the problems between my "friend" and I began.

I still have pain near my diaphragm, arm, and my lower back. It is normally worse in summer, due to me swimming multiple hardcore laps in the pool. I had to lie down for an hour due to how painful it was.

The second time, the Universe went for my mental health instead. As mentioned before, I had a "Friend" who I had been with for a really long time. We got... close, to the point where 18th Century aides would blush at my homoeroticism. The problem, was that I was socially inapt and struggled with recognizing emotions, along with having a weird system of resolving conflict. They used that to their advantage. At some point, despite the fact that we've been close for years, and that I told them I was genderqueer and queer, they snapped.

They began to blackmail me about multiple things, and threaten to both reveal my secrets and hurt themselves. Eventually, due to the sheer pressure from every side, along with my constant misinterpretation of social signals, I blew up, and I blurted half of my secrets out in a rant to end all rants ("Others can't destroy you if you destroy yourself first." mentality). I got harassed by multiple students for my social awkwardness and weirdness, but I managed to stay closeted.

By the time I left, I obtained the nickname "Icarus" thanks to my efforts.

On this day, I finally put the poor "Friendship" out of its misery, thanks to a long letter. I only got a sad face in response. They have attempted to contact me multiple times, but I have avoided them each time, in fear that I'll blow up.

I got my social anxiety from that incident.

Today, it has been mostly good. I nearly got hit by a car, so the universe is still trying. But, I was at 100% edgy power to protect me.

To be honest, I've been depressed today. I've just been wondering why can't I socialize and why don't I understand certain things about people. Once I get the willpower to actually see a psychologist

But, there's two things that keep me happy.

My first is animals, as always.

My second....

To Flight Rising, it's YOU that keeps me happy. When my life sucks, I go on here, and I feel so much better. My life sucks a lot, so I really need you guys. You have always been supportive, and have allowed me to socialize in a way that is safe and harmless, along with loopholing my social anxiety. The mods and staff are amazing, and so are the players. I can rant to you guys about dragons and weird facts for an hour without any hatred. I can't even say how much you guys mean to me.

I want to hug literally everyone here.

I love you guys.

So, Universe...

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!

Also,

Dear pinglist of the Miitopia and 1700's History threads, I will get to you, just please give me time.

~From an Icarus (Requacy)
Hey guys, I'm sorry for my inactivity.

To explain, the first thing is that I'm almost done with summer school, which I have been doing at an accelerated pace. (A whole year in a month) I'll be back to normal by (at the most) Monday, so nothing to worry about.

The second reason is that the Universe (physically, emotionally, intellectually) has been try to kill me on this day for the past few years.

First time, I fell out of a tree. I was really anxious, and I picked the wrong branch, and next thing I know I'm on the ground and my side hurts, along with my arm. As it turns out, when I have to go to the hospital to check if I had a concussion (or broken ribs, 'cuz they were concerned I stabbed my diaphragm with a rib), I severely bruised my arm and my chest muscles, along with causing my diaphragm to spasm, hence the pain I had in my side. I also managed to land on a nerve, so I blacked out when it caused all the blood rushed to my legs, but, I'm alive. To boot, the problems between my "friend" and I began.

I still have pain near my diaphragm, arm, and my lower back. It is normally worse in summer, due to me swimming multiple hardcore laps in the pool. I had to lie down for an hour due to how painful it was.

The second time, the Universe went for my mental health instead. As mentioned before, I had a "Friend" who I had been with for a really long time. We got... close, to the point where 18th Century aides would blush at my homoeroticism. The problem, was that I was socially inapt and struggled with recognizing emotions, along with having a weird system of resolving conflict. They used that to their advantage. At some point, despite the fact that we've been close for years, and that I told them I was genderqueer and queer, they snapped.

They began to blackmail me about multiple things, and threaten to both reveal my secrets and hurt themselves. Eventually, due to the sheer pressure from every side, along with my constant misinterpretation of social signals, I blew up, and I blurted half of my secrets out in a rant to end all rants ("Others can't destroy you if you destroy yourself first." mentality). I got harassed by multiple students for my social awkwardness and weirdness, but I managed to stay closeted.

By the time I left, I obtained the nickname "Icarus" thanks to my efforts.

On this day, I finally put the poor "Friendship" out of its misery, thanks to a long letter. I only got a sad face in response. They have attempted to contact me multiple times, but I have avoided them each time, in fear that I'll blow up.

I got my social anxiety from that incident.

Today, it has been mostly good. I nearly got hit by a car, so the universe is still trying. But, I was at 100% edgy power to protect me.

To be honest, I've been depressed today. I've just been wondering why can't I socialize and why don't I understand certain things about people. Once I get the willpower to actually see a psychologist

But, there's two things that keep me happy.

My first is animals, as always.

My second....

To Flight Rising, it's YOU that keeps me happy. When my life sucks, I go on here, and I feel so much better. My life sucks a lot, so I really need you guys. You have always been supportive, and have allowed me to socialize in a way that is safe and harmless, along with loopholing my social anxiety. The mods and staff are amazing, and so are the players. I can rant to you guys about dragons and weird facts for an hour without any hatred. I can't even say how much you guys mean to me.

I want to hug literally everyone here.

I love you guys.

So, Universe...

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!

Also,

Dear pinglist of the Miitopia and 1700's History threads, I will get to you, just please give me time.

~From an Icarus (Requacy)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)