Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are u like when ur tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Option A: Extremely hyper.

Option B: Extremely cranky.

Option C: Robot mode.
Option A: Extremely hyper.

Option B: Extremely cranky.

Option C: Robot mode.
1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gif
At first I get snippy and irritated but then I eventually descend into what I only assume is a high/drunken state because everything goes into slow motion and becomes hilarious
At first I get snippy and irritated but then I eventually descend into what I only assume is a high/drunken state because everything goes into slow motion and becomes hilarious
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I get angry and confused. Kinda like a fever dream and I never know what's going. Either that or I have an anxiety attack because someone asked if I'm okay

Like no, I'm not okay now please stop talking to me yA WEIRDO

at night I'm confused, during the day I'm angry.

Also ever have the teachers that just assume "oh that kid has their head down, must be depressed, I gotta talk to them"? because I do and I don't like it. I prefer teachers that tell me to "maintain the illusion" of being awake over the ones who ask if I want to die.

leave me alone you crusty man
I get angry and confused. Kinda like a fever dream and I never know what's going. Either that or I have an anxiety attack because someone asked if I'm okay

Like no, I'm not okay now please stop talking to me yA WEIRDO

at night I'm confused, during the day I'm angry.

Also ever have the teachers that just assume "oh that kid has their head down, must be depressed, I gotta talk to them"? because I do and I don't like it. I prefer teachers that tell me to "maintain the illusion" of being awake over the ones who ask if I want to die.

leave me alone you crusty man
57vDzYs.png
Grumpy. Super grumpy. I need my sleepies.
Grumpy. Super grumpy. I need my sleepies.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Either get the urge to do something productive or extremely, extremely grumpy and cranky to the point of extreme annoyance.
Either get the urge to do something productive or extremely, extremely grumpy and cranky to the point of extreme annoyance.
almost completely unable to feel emotions other than tired and sometimes have trouble processing language or numbers(really hated having english and math back to back after lunch)
almost completely unable to feel emotions other than tired and sometimes have trouble processing language or numbers(really hated having english and math back to back after lunch)
i dont notice anything besides wanting to go to bed
id probably have more than that if i stayed up past what i stay up usually.. but i never allow myself to
i dont notice anything besides wanting to go to bed
id probably have more than that if i stayed up past what i stay up usually.. but i never allow myself to
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm a mess when I'm really tired. When I work at 9am in the morning, I come into work and my co-workers are like, "Are you awake?" and I'm like "No, because I woke up 15 minutes ago." Then I go and make silly mistakes like forgetting to close an envelope for deliveries, or scanning in the prescriptions upside down (which I do anyway, but it happens more often.) Sometimes I get coffee and sometimes I don't and I hate to admit I'm worse off without the coffee lol
I'm a mess when I'm really tired. When I work at 9am in the morning, I come into work and my co-workers are like, "Are you awake?" and I'm like "No, because I woke up 15 minutes ago." Then I go and make silly mistakes like forgetting to close an envelope for deliveries, or scanning in the prescriptions upside down (which I do anyway, but it happens more often.) Sometimes I get coffee and sometimes I don't and I hate to admit I'm worse off without the coffee lol
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
Dead, inside and out. I need to cry. I need to pee. Someone is always in the washroom. The world hates me.

Good night.
Dead, inside and out. I need to cry. I need to pee. Someone is always in the washroom. The world hates me.

Good night.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
i basically act high when i’m tired. i’ll giggle at random stuff or stare into space.
i basically act high when i’m tired. i’ll giggle at random stuff or stare into space.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16