Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is anyone playing Dragonvale?
1 2 3 4 5
Haven't seen a thread like that in around 10 pages,but if there's any thread like that,let me know! ^^

Okay so,is there anyone else who plays Dragonvale,one of the best games about dragons (if we not count FR of course) and possibly one of the best mobile games,at least in my opinion?

If it comes to me,I have a lvl 60-soon-to-be-61 park since August 10th,2018 with like 350 different dragons and it's named (oh well) Ventoux's Vivid Venue.Recently went on a bit of hiatus but checking it at least once or twice in a week.

And I'm even into writing a crossover (with DragonVale World) fanfiction book based on that game,8 chapters finished and 9th in progress.

Of course feel free to add me to the friend list if you want,don't know exactly how it works yet but,my code is DragonVale#213149 Ventoux#3757 and it needs to have codes from both sides.
Haven't seen a thread like that in around 10 pages,but if there's any thread like that,let me know! ^^

Okay so,is there anyone else who plays Dragonvale,one of the best games about dragons (if we not count FR of course) and possibly one of the best mobile games,at least in my opinion?

If it comes to me,I have a lvl 60-soon-to-be-61 park since August 10th,2018 with like 350 different dragons and it's named (oh well) Ventoux's Vivid Venue.Recently went on a bit of hiatus but checking it at least once or twice in a week.

And I'm even into writing a crossover (with DragonVale World) fanfiction book based on that game,8 chapters finished and 9th in progress.

Of course feel free to add me to the friend list if you want,don't know exactly how it works yet but,my code is DragonVale#213149 Ventoux#3757 and it needs to have codes from both sides.
W6LdAlV.gif
I started up after all these years of not playing. I had to restart which sucks because I had almost every dragon back in the early days. Everything is very confusing but I'm starting to get the hang of it
I started up after all these years of not playing. I had to restart which sucks because I had almost every dragon back in the early days. Everything is very confusing but I'm starting to get the hang of it
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
@MusicMiner
Oh well,it's never nice to start over when you have achieved a lot,unless it's planned and you're sure to do this.
@MusicMiner
Oh well,it's never nice to start over when you have achieved a lot,unless it's planned and you're sure to do this.
W6LdAlV.gif
Man, I used to play that all the time. I got the majority of the dragons in the game, then it got deleted off my kindle. I had to start over and I was pretty upset.
Man, I used to play that all the time. I got the majority of the dragons in the game, then it got deleted off my kindle. I had to start over and I was pretty upset.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
i play dragonvale sometimes, but ive lost most motivation to play as i got to lv21 in a few weeks then managed to erase my progress accidentally oof
i play dragonvale sometimes, but ive lost most motivation to play as i got to lv21 in a few weeks then managed to erase my progress accidentally oof
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I am around the level cap, but I can't remember the exact level number lol. I had been playing since December of 2012 but I stopped a couple of times for various reasons, so it hasn't been continuous. I got every single dragon in the game at around Easter of 2018, but then they added more dragons and that went away quickly. Eventually I got tired of all of the events and cash-grabby type of stuff, like ghostly dragons and dragons that were too expensive to get without paying real money for event currency. So I haven't played it since about January? Maybe? I have no clue anymore. It became a chore so I stopped. I'll probably come back to it eventually but yeah.
I am around the level cap, but I can't remember the exact level number lol. I had been playing since December of 2012 but I stopped a couple of times for various reasons, so it hasn't been continuous. I got every single dragon in the game at around Easter of 2018, but then they added more dragons and that went away quickly. Eventually I got tired of all of the events and cash-grabby type of stuff, like ghostly dragons and dragons that were too expensive to get without paying real money for event currency. So I haven't played it since about January? Maybe? I have no clue anymore. It became a chore so I stopped. I'll probably come back to it eventually but yeah.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
oh yeah! i remember starting back in 2011 with an old ipod touch, i had such a cool set of islands! i remember when that whole apocaplypse craze was a thing in 2012 and i scrambled to get that dragon when it first came out. and oh my god when the rift dragons came out? i was in love with their initial designs. i was ticked to find they changed it when i came back to it.
i lost interest in 2014, i lost the ipod then, and along with it, those islands. but i picked it back up in 2017 - this time i linked it to my fb account so i didnt lose the new island.
i'm happy they sticked to a no-ads type of game, but its really steering towards the pay to win aspects. i still check up on it every few weeks but its like theres no reason to come back to it, really. it was hella fun when it lasted though!
oh yeah! i remember starting back in 2011 with an old ipod touch, i had such a cool set of islands! i remember when that whole apocaplypse craze was a thing in 2012 and i scrambled to get that dragon when it first came out. and oh my god when the rift dragons came out? i was in love with their initial designs. i was ticked to find they changed it when i came back to it.
i lost interest in 2014, i lost the ipod then, and along with it, those islands. but i picked it back up in 2017 - this time i linked it to my fb account so i didnt lose the new island.
i'm happy they sticked to a no-ads type of game, but its really steering towards the pay to win aspects. i still check up on it every few weeks but its like theres no reason to come back to it, really. it was hella fun when it lasted though!
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@Arcanedragon @blubloo Huh,looks like it has a problem on Kindle.There wasn't any option to save the progress I guess... @WHYYYY I think it could erased itself as I heard it's not uncommon problem.And that UN,as always fits to the described situation xD @EWSpirit If I remember correctly the current cap is lvl 125? But,to be honest,I think that it's still much better than other games like this if it comes to playing without paying.Not a fan of those "evolving" thing,but still managed to get a few of those,like that Curlyleaf dragon purely for event currency. @starryfruit Oh so you can actually say that you're playing since the beginning. And yeah,I've seen how for example Light Rift looked like before the change and I have to say it surely had much better wings than it has now. I mean,look at those starry wings [emoji=coatl love size=1] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonvale/images/4/42/LightRiftDragonAdultOld.png[/img] They looked quite similar to normal Light Dragon's wings. [/font]
@Arcanedragon @blubloo
Huh,looks like it has a problem on Kindle.There wasn't any option to save the progress I guess...

@WHYYYY
I think it could erased itself as I heard it's not uncommon problem.And that UN,as always fits to the described situation xD

@EWSpirit
If I remember correctly the current cap is lvl 125?
But,to be honest,I think that it's still much better than other games like this if it comes to playing without paying.Not a fan of those "evolving" thing,but still managed to get a few of those,like that Curlyleaf dragon purely for event currency.

@starryfruit
Oh so you can actually say that you're playing since the beginning.
And yeah,I've seen how for example Light Rift looked like before the change and I have to say it surely had much better wings than it has now.
I mean,look at those starry wings
LightRiftDragonAdultOld.png
They looked quite similar to normal Light Dragon's wings.
W6LdAlV.gif
I don't play draonvale, I've been thinking about trying it again, but I do play dragon city on and off and I've progressed really far there. I like the art style of dragon city a lot better, but I'm not really a fan of the changes/additions they made a while ago so. I might try playing it again later today and seeing how I like it.
I don't play draonvale, I've been thinking about trying it again, but I do play dragon city on and off and I've progressed really far there. I like the art style of dragon city a lot better, but I'm not really a fan of the changes/additions they made a while ago so. I might try playing it again later today and seeing how I like it.
I used to play since it came out and had almost all the dragons about 2~3 years ago, I stopped playing because it got boring I guess
I have all the "god" dragons except for the money one
I used to play since it came out and had almost all the dragons about 2~3 years ago, I stopped playing because it got boring I guess
I have all the "god" dragons except for the money one
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5