Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TimeCapsule 1980s
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @RelmidIndeger

Some more!! Enjoah~

Boys Don't Cry
I Wanna Be a Cowboy (1985)
Kate Bush
Running up that Hill (1985)
Cloudbusting (1985)
Paul Young
Come Back and Stay (1983)
Everytime You Go Away (1985)
Yes
Owner of a Lonely Heart (1983)
Daryl Hall & John Oates
Maneater (1982)
The Strangers
Skin Deep (1984)
Golden Brown (1981)
No Mercy (1984)
@frankenfurta @kohntullr @RelmidIndeger

Some more!! Enjoah~

Boys Don't Cry
I Wanna Be a Cowboy (1985)
Kate Bush
Running up that Hill (1985)
Cloudbusting (1985)
Paul Young
Come Back and Stay (1983)
Everytime You Go Away (1985)
Yes
Owner of a Lonely Heart (1983)
Daryl Hall & John Oates
Maneater (1982)
The Strangers
Skin Deep (1984)
Golden Brown (1981)
No Mercy (1984)
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@frankenfurta

An you can be mah cowgurl.
@frankenfurta

An you can be mah cowgurl.
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@frankenfurta
I'm a bit surprised that you didn't know about Kate Bush yet but I think it's just impossible to know everything.
I think I heard the name John Paul Young once somewhere,but can't tell if I know anything from him now.
So I guess Yes has a big yes from you (awful pun intended xD)

And that's exactly why I didn't want to post anything from them xD
@frankenfurta
I'm a bit surprised that you didn't know about Kate Bush yet but I think it's just impossible to know everything.
I think I heard the name John Paul Young once somewhere,but can't tell if I know anything from him now.
So I guess Yes has a big yes from you (awful pun intended xD)

And that's exactly why I didn't want to post anything from them xD
W6LdAlV.gif
Oh! My favorite song isn't on here. Love Plus One by haircut 100. they don't seem too popular, unfortunately.
Oh! My favorite song isn't on here. Love Plus One by haircut 100. they don't seem too popular, unfortunately.
7GZL67L.png teemu !! any pronouns + bi
im a d&d loving metalhead :p
i like elves, dragons, and
magic (in that order)
dragons for sale
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
MiMwTFm.png
kI850Ts.png
co3WWXY.png
@frankenfurta

Madness - Baggy Trousers (1980)
https://youtu.be/Dc3AovUZgvo

Madness - Embarrasment (1980)
https://youtu.be/Jig6HseykIw

Madness - Must be love (1981)
https://youtu.be/vmezIIrFQmY

Just to name a few. There are waaay more for this band XD
@frankenfurta

Madness - Baggy Trousers (1980)
https://youtu.be/Dc3AovUZgvo

Madness - Embarrasment (1980)
https://youtu.be/Jig6HseykIw

Madness - Must be love (1981)
https://youtu.be/vmezIIrFQmY

Just to name a few. There are waaay more for this band XD
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Thanks for reminding about that awesome song which "It Must Be Love" from Madness is,I somehow almost forgot about it xD It's one of my favourite songs of early 80s,to be honest,how I could forget about it? [size=2]EDIT: The first sentence looked too weird and had to edit it a bit,sorry for any double pings because of this![emoji=coatl sad size=1][/size] [/font]
@kohntullr
Thanks for reminding about that awesome song which "It Must Be Love" from Madness is,I somehow almost forgot about it xD

It's one of my favourite songs of early 80s,to be honest,how I could forget about it?

EDIT: The first sentence looked too weird and had to edit it a bit,sorry for any double pings because of this!
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Oh! Nah I didn’t get double pings XD it’s all gooood.
Ayyy I love that song too! Very catchy XD
Ive got the Madness record at home and all of those songs I put on TC are from the record. Just saying though, Madness has way more awesome songs than what I posted XD. They’re a awesome band.

I’m glad you like the same music as me and frankenfurta!
@Ventoux

Oh! Nah I didn’t get double pings XD it’s all gooood.
Ayyy I love that song too! Very catchy XD
Ive got the Madness record at home and all of those songs I put on TC are from the record. Just saying though, Madness has way more awesome songs than what I posted XD. They’re a awesome band.

I’m glad you like the same music as me and frankenfurta!
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr That's good,I was sure that editing with ping results in double pings,don't know why though. Don't know much though of their songs,though,except of mentioned "It Must Be Love" I'm sure to know "Our House" and "House of Fun"(not sure about the exact song titles though xD),but going to check out those which are going to be added to the TC. That's a very nice thing![s][size=2]We're all proof that we can be in different flights but we can still like the same music,aren't we?[/font][/s] [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [/font]
@kohntullr
That's good,I was sure that editing with ping results in double pings,don't know why though.

Don't know much though of their songs,though,except of mentioned "It Must Be Love" I'm sure to know "Our House" and "House of Fun"(not sure about the exact song titles though xD),but going to check out those which are going to be added to the TC.

That's a very nice thing!We're all proof that we can be in different flights but we can still like the same music,aren't we?

[/font]
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Aw yeah! Add as many songs as u want ^^ I honestly don’t mind. An yeah that’s what the two songs are called. XD ‘House of fun’ is a great song! I also like ‘our house’, surprisingly it’s not on my lp. I’m so confused... heh.

Yeah you’re right and I’m so glad that other people on fr like this stuff. This forum post is going surprisingly well, considering 80s music isn’t that popular these days. :D
@Ventoux

Aw yeah! Add as many songs as u want ^^ I honestly don’t mind. An yeah that’s what the two songs are called. XD ‘House of fun’ is a great song! I also like ‘our house’, surprisingly it’s not on my lp. I’m so confused... heh.

Yeah you’re right and I’m so glad that other people on fr like this stuff. This forum post is going surprisingly well, considering 80s music isn’t that popular these days. :D
@kohntullr
"Our House" is from 1984 if I recall correctly,maybe that's why it's not there,unless it's not something like great hits compilation

Maybe this thread and the main 70s/80s thread one will make this music popular again? xD

@kohntullr
"Our House" is from 1984 if I recall correctly,maybe that's why it's not there,unless it's not something like great hits compilation

Maybe this thread and the main 70s/80s thread one will make this music popular again? xD

W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36