Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TimeCapsule 1980s
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr Couldn't resist to listen to "A Beat Fo You" linked for TC and I'm not disappointed with that decision xD Wait a minute,so Pseudo Echo's version wasn't original? [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [s]I have no idea what I'm doing xD[/s] This one took me,*Intensive thinking* about 4 hours? Don't know how it would look like,never done a sprite like this as I'm actually just starting my adventure with pixel art xD [/font]
@kohntullr
Couldn't resist to listen to "A Beat Fo You" linked for TC and I'm not disappointed with that decision xD
Wait a minute,so Pseudo Echo's version wasn't original?

I have no idea what I'm doing xD
This one took me,*Intensive thinking* about 4 hours?

Don't know how it would look like,never done a sprite like this as I'm actually just starting my adventure with pixel art xD
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=monaco]@Ventoux Ayyy. Yeah I’ve known Beat For You since like 7 years ago XD its been one of the main songs I’ve known :D Nah funky town by lips inc is the original I think. I may be wrong, but I think that’s what comments said XD Woah. [size=5][size=5][size=5]4 h.o.u.r.s.[/size][/size][/size] *mushroom bomb* Crap. TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH. it’s looks really professional [emoji=coatl star size=2] Ooooh have u done much pixel stuff? apart from your signature
@Ventoux

Ayyy. Yeah I’ve known Beat For You since like 7 years ago XD its been one of the main songs I’ve known :D

Nah funky town by lips inc is the original I think. I may be wrong, but I think that’s what comments said XD

Woah. 4 h.o.u.r.s.
*mushroom bomb*
Crap.

TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH. it’s looks really professional

Ooooh have u done much pixel stuff? apart from your signature
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
@kohntullr
7 years?Woah.Now that's what we can call knowing the song xD
Yeah,I checked it that it's true,original was in 1979.How I forgot about that?

I thought it doesn't even look like professional pixel art,to be honest xD

Nah,haven't did much pixel things before,only some elemental-colored kites this year and once tried to do a non-animated Spiral sprite(in 2017?).The second one looked awfully though,because it didn't even look like pixel art xD
@kohntullr
7 years?Woah.Now that's what we can call knowing the song xD
Yeah,I checked it that it's true,original was in 1979.How I forgot about that?

I thought it doesn't even look like professional pixel art,to be honest xD

Nah,haven't did much pixel things before,only some elemental-colored kites this year and once tried to do a non-animated Spiral sprite(in 2017?).The second one looked awfully though,because it didn't even look like pixel art xD
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=monaco]@Ventoux Yeah it is a long time.... lol. And there’s Duran Duran. Which I literally found out about 6 months ago. XD Wow I’m surprised lips inc is that old! 1979!? Nah it looks very professional. The shading and lines look really nice ;D Pfff, that’s sad Hopefully u have more luck when u do more pixely things [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Ventoux

Yeah it is a long time.... lol. And there’s Duran Duran. Which I literally found out about 6 months ago. XD

Wow I’m surprised lips inc is that old! 1979!?

Nah it looks very professional. The shading and lines look really nice ;D

Pfff, that’s sad
Hopefully u have more luck when u do more pixely things
@kohntullr
Only 6 months ago?I thought you know them longer xD
Song is from 1979,don't know if there weren't earlier ones.

We will see how the John Taylor sprite will turn out xD
@kohntullr
Only 6 months ago?I thought you know them longer xD
Song is from 1979,don't know if there weren't earlier ones.

We will see how the John Taylor sprite will turn out xD
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux

Yeeeees. Good luck with John Taylor! It should be fun to create ;D

Hmmmm maybe longer. I found out about the reflex a whole year and a few months ago, but the others (planet earth etc.) not really :). My family isn’t too fussed with Duran Duran except for me and frankenfurta.

Only recently did I found out how many bass guitars John Taylor has. There’s a different one in every video! And Duran Duran has ALOT of videos XD

Gee John.
@Ventoux

Yeeeees. Good luck with John Taylor! It should be fun to create ;D

Hmmmm maybe longer. I found out about the reflex a whole year and a few months ago, but the others (planet earth etc.) not really :). My family isn’t too fussed with Duran Duran except for me and frankenfurta.

Only recently did I found out how many bass guitars John Taylor has. There’s a different one in every video! And Duran Duran has ALOT of videos XD

Gee John.
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr So if you found out about their song a year and a few months ago I would count it as year and few months ago xD [s]Now the very bad question is,who has longer experience in being Duran Duran's fan [emoji=coatl tongue size=1][/s] They have to have a lot of videos as they have like 210 songs as I mentioned a while ago.Even only half of them has video,but I guess like 99% of them has xD [/font]
@kohntullr
So if you found out about their song a year and a few months ago I would count it as year and few months ago xD

Now the very bad question is,who has longer experience in being Duran Duran's fan

They have to have a lot of videos as they have like 210 songs as I mentioned a while ago.Even only half of them has video,but I guess like 99% of them has xD

W6LdAlV.gif
[font=monaco]@Ventoux Truuue. Alright it’s offical. I have known Duran Duran once a whole YEAR AGOO. Whooo HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I would have to say that we’ve had same experience XD Whenever we would find new Duran Duran songs, we would watch them together. But then again I like to watch interviews (cuz I get to make fun of them XD). Seriously some interview u watch are so corny. Cornier than music videos [emoji=coatl happy size=2] Yeah John is absolutely psycho with his guitars. I would love to know how many he has XD
@Ventoux

Truuue. Alright it’s offical. I have known Duran Duran once a whole YEAR AGOO. Whooo

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I would have to say that we’ve had same experience XD
Whenever we would find new Duran Duran songs, we would watch them together.
But then again I like to watch interviews (cuz I get to make fun of them XD).

Seriously some interview u watch are so corny. Cornier than music videos

Yeah John is absolutely psycho with his guitars. I would love to know how many he has XD
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr *Plays [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M]"Celebration"[/url] in distance* It was more like who found out about them first Okay but what if After making a video he destroys a guitar and buys a new one?[emoji=coatl scared size=1] [/font]
@kohntullr
*Plays "Celebration" in distance*

It was more like who found out about them first

Okay but what if
After making a video he destroys a guitar and buys a new one?
W6LdAlV.gif
[font=Comic Sans MS]@kohntullr @frankenfurta Okay so,time to present something what can enrich the TimeCapsule graphically Presenting you... Pixel art John Taylor sprite [s]also known as probably the worst John Taylor depiction you've ever seen xD[/s] It took me way too much time than it should but hope it'll be fun thing to add to TC xD [img]https://i.imgur.com/PZ21ppu.gif[/img] [/font]
@kohntullr @frankenfurta
Okay so,time to present something what can enrich the TimeCapsule graphically
Presenting you...
Pixel art John Taylor sprite also known as probably the worst John Taylor depiction you've ever seen xD
It took me way too much time than it should but hope it'll be fun thing to add to TC xD
PZ21ppu.gif
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36