Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what book genre are you a nerd for?
1 2 3 4 5
Military fantasy/fiction! Double points if it's got dragons or extinct animals in it. I loved Leviathan (thylacines and steampunk ftw!) the Pern series, Her Majesty's Dragon and The Black Gryphon.

I really dig it when it's dragons/extinct beasts with a more modern-ish setting, as in post-medieval! Really cool seeing them interact with machinery!
Military fantasy/fiction! Double points if it's got dragons or extinct animals in it. I loved Leviathan (thylacines and steampunk ftw!) the Pern series, Her Majesty's Dragon and The Black Gryphon.

I really dig it when it's dragons/extinct beasts with a more modern-ish setting, as in post-medieval! Really cool seeing them interact with machinery!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Science fiction and neo-noir mystery.
Science fiction and neo-noir mystery.
3zZ1Bfm.gifdeviantart • fr+2 •toyhouseKd0giNs.gif
I know it shouldn't be a separate genre (but then again it's easier to find books because of the distinction) but I'll read anything that's lesbian fiction, whether fantasy, science fiction, historical, etc. [emoji=pastel rainbow]
I know it shouldn't be a separate genre (but then again it's easier to find books because of the distinction) but I'll read anything that's lesbian fiction, whether fantasy, science fiction, historical, etc.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I enjoy most genres, excluding horror, romance/drama (I’ll read none thanks) and dystopia (only if it’s really well written). But sci-if, fantasy, historical fiction, I’ll read most of it. I’m currently on a bit of a Sherlock Holmes kick and I’m working my way through all the Sherlock Holme I own.
I enjoy most genres, excluding horror, romance/drama (I’ll read none thanks) and dystopia (only if it’s really well written). But sci-if, fantasy, historical fiction, I’ll read most of it. I’m currently on a bit of a Sherlock Holmes kick and I’m working my way through all the Sherlock Holme I own.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
dystopian fiction !!! i love it SO much
dystopian fiction !!! i love it SO much
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)