Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 110 111
I love a good barefoot walk! Can't imagine doing it when I was a kid, I had a lot of sensory issues that made even coming out of the bath and standing on carpet with damp feet would make me feel ill! Just the thought of things sticking to my feet... eugh!

Now, catch me walking through mud and grass and concrete barefoot, and I have just discovered sliders thanks to my more fashionable sister - perfect for a good breeze to dissapear the cheese!
I love a good barefoot walk! Can't imagine doing it when I was a kid, I had a lot of sensory issues that made even coming out of the bath and standing on carpet with damp feet would make me feel ill! Just the thought of things sticking to my feet... eugh!

Now, catch me walking through mud and grass and concrete barefoot, and I have just discovered sliders thanks to my more fashionable sister - perfect for a good breeze to dissapear the cheese!
xoTBwi7.png
It actually is quite nice walking outside barefooted especially on the grass, it's a good massage.

Although ive only really done it once in my garden
Anybody agree?
It actually is quite nice walking outside barefooted especially on the grass, it's a good massage.

Although ive only really done it once in my garden
Anybody agree?
@Membrane That's a thing, they're called hookworms if you want to read more about them. They're pretty regional though, they're not everywhere.

I don't go barefoot unless I can easily see that I won't step on a bee.
@Membrane That's a thing, they're called hookworms if you want to read more about them. They're pretty regional though, they're not everywhere.

I don't go barefoot unless I can easily see that I won't step on a bee.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Membrane They're mostly spread by cats and dogs because people wear shoes and use toilets, but they like fleshy feets of all kinds. Not nightmarish for the most part though, just something to be aware of
@Membrane They're mostly spread by cats and dogs because people wear shoes and use toilets, but they like fleshy feets of all kinds. Not nightmarish for the most part though, just something to be aware of
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
My favorite time to go out barefoot is when it's raining at my house. The last time I did this I was walking on the dirt driveway and leaving prints all over in the soft mud and puddles and really enjoying myself.
The next morning my father was getting ready to drive my mom to work, and they saw the prints in the mud from the day before and they didn't know I'd been out barefoot. Now, for good reason, they were both concerned. We live about 5 1/2 miles outside the nearest town, there were multiple rows of tracks from my going back and forth, there is no gate on our road, and things have been stolen from neighbors lately just randomly and no one has been caught... They spent the entire 45 minute drive to work talking about getting motion-activated flood lights, or guard dogs, etc...
Then my father gets back and comes to ask if I saw someone walking outside last night, or if I had been out barefoot. When I said yes he sagged with relief and told me about the conversation he'd had on the drive and started laughing.
I leave notes or tell them when I walk barefoot outside near the house now. XD
My favorite time to go out barefoot is when it's raining at my house. The last time I did this I was walking on the dirt driveway and leaving prints all over in the soft mud and puddles and really enjoying myself.
The next morning my father was getting ready to drive my mom to work, and they saw the prints in the mud from the day before and they didn't know I'd been out barefoot. Now, for good reason, they were both concerned. We live about 5 1/2 miles outside the nearest town, there were multiple rows of tracks from my going back and forth, there is no gate on our road, and things have been stolen from neighbors lately just randomly and no one has been caught... They spent the entire 45 minute drive to work talking about getting motion-activated flood lights, or guard dogs, etc...
Then my father gets back and comes to ask if I saw someone walking outside last night, or if I had been out barefoot. When I said yes he sagged with relief and told me about the conversation he'd had on the drive and started laughing.
I leave notes or tell them when I walk barefoot outside near the house now. XD
@WhiteWolfTamer This?? One of my favorite things is jumping around in the puddles after the rain (like, the big ones)
@WhiteWolfTamer This?? One of my favorite things is jumping around in the puddles after the rain (like, the big ones)
@SilverAndCyanide I go out while it's raining, start with slip on boots, end carrying them inside because like hick I'mma wear them the entire time I'm out there! XD
Just that one time no one knew I'd done it, I was home alone.
@SilverAndCyanide I go out while it's raining, start with slip on boots, end carrying them inside because like hick I'mma wear them the entire time I'm out there! XD
Just that one time no one knew I'd done it, I was home alone.
Heck yes. I love feeling grass and earth beneath my feet. (I honestly just hate shoes in general)
Heck yes. I love feeling grass and earth beneath my feet. (I honestly just hate shoes in general)
sYJ7QdI.png
I used to go outside barefoot a lot when I was younger but I guess I kind of grew out of it.
I used to go outside barefoot a lot when I was younger but I guess I kind of grew out of it.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
Heck yes. I go out and wander around my yard in the summer a lot.
Heck yes. I go out and wander around my yard in the summer a lot.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 110 111