Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Finals, anyone?
1 2
Ughhhhh finals are next week and I'm so nervous for Stats most of all. Not a lot of people do too well on the tests and I'm right on the A/B cusp. I just need to do well. Japanese is only gonna suck because I've been so incompetent with the kanji, haha.
Ughhhhh finals are next week and I'm so nervous for Stats most of all. Not a lot of people do too well on the tests and I'm right on the A/B cusp. I just need to do well. Japanese is only gonna suck because I've been so incompetent with the kanji, haha.
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
It will be over in 48 hours
It will be over in 48 hours
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Currently distracting myself from studying for my physics final on wednesday..... luckily it's my last final so no more pain for at least a month until the spring semester starts up again

Currently distracting myself from studying for my physics final on wednesday..... luckily it's my last final so no more pain for at least a month until the spring semester starts up again

I only have one final this semester so I'm not super stressed, it's for an easy course too so it's great. Next semester I should only have two? Maybe? Idk. I seem to have university a lot lighter than most people. I've even got 5 courses per semester.
I only have one final this semester so I'm not super stressed, it's for an easy course too so it's great. Next semester I should only have two? Maybe? Idk. I seem to have university a lot lighter than most people. I've even got 5 courses per semester.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Finals are next week for me, though I'm writing my papers and whatnot for English and a few other classes right now. I have some written thing in physics on Friday and needless to say, I'm not ready for it.
Finals are next week for me, though I'm writing my papers and whatnot for English and a few other classes right now. I have some written thing in physics on Friday and needless to say, I'm not ready for it.
BigShotModelS3.png
I have a test in math..but luckily it's my first year at the university so there are not a lot of finals c:
I have a test in math..but luckily it's my first year at the university so there are not a lot of finals c:
unknown-2.png
1 2