Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Finals, anyone?
1 2
i'm in college and this week is finals for me, so i wanted to see if anyone was suffering with me.

what finals are you taking? any papers? anything you're nervous about? how are things outside of finals?

i have a psych final, a CS final, and a math final, as well as a paper for psych and a paper for CS. i think it'll all be fine, but i'm looking at some of my game design friends who all finished their projects last week and have no more finals like why you and not me ;A;

ah well. i signed up for this.

nevertheless, good luck to everyone who's in this boat with me!
i'm in college and this week is finals for me, so i wanted to see if anyone was suffering with me.

what finals are you taking? any papers? anything you're nervous about? how are things outside of finals?

i have a psych final, a CS final, and a math final, as well as a paper for psych and a paper for CS. i think it'll all be fine, but i'm looking at some of my game design friends who all finished their projects last week and have no more finals like why you and not me ;A;

ah well. i signed up for this.

nevertheless, good luck to everyone who's in this boat with me!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
they/them
Ohhh yeah. I just finished an 18 page thematic analysis, and have three psychology exams to write beginning tomorrow morning.

I'm spooked about the first one because it's such a doozy, but the other two aren't so bad! I hope.

I just can't wait until this week is over so that I can enjoy my life outside of academics.

Good luck to you as well, the end is almost here. We go this :)
Ohhh yeah. I just finished an 18 page thematic analysis, and have three psychology exams to write beginning tomorrow morning.

I'm spooked about the first one because it's such a doozy, but the other two aren't so bad! I hope.

I just can't wait until this week is over so that I can enjoy my life outside of academics.

Good luck to you as well, the end is almost here. We go this :)
S5L97dq.gif
I'm done except for this paper I have to write ;_;
I'm done except for this paper I have to write ;_;
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
just had my history, science, and math finals, and a history DBQ today

English essay was last week (thank god)

but now we're doing TEDTalks!!!

good luck on all your papers and finals! c:
just had my history, science, and math finals, and a history DBQ today

English essay was last week (thank god)

but now we're doing TEDTalks!!!

good luck on all your papers and finals! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'm about done with one paper and have two more due tomorrow at noon. I have a pretty hard time with long papers so this one has given me some fuss but I'm basically done with it. The other two are gonna be weird ones since I'm behind on readings for those two classes so uh :[ I've made As on all my other papers in those classes though so I'm not TERRIBLY worried.

They're all anthropology papers - I'm finishing up my disease in antiquity paper and then have to write papers for anthropology of the life cycle and theories of culture.
I'm about done with one paper and have two more due tomorrow at noon. I have a pretty hard time with long papers so this one has given me some fuss but I'm basically done with it. The other two are gonna be weird ones since I'm behind on readings for those two classes so uh :[ I've made As on all my other papers in those classes though so I'm not TERRIBLY worried.

They're all anthropology papers - I'm finishing up my disease in antiquity paper and then have to write papers for anthropology of the life cycle and theories of culture.
I mostly have projects instead of exams this semester, so it's been stressful. :| I had a 30+ page style guide, a grant writing project, and a math exam last week. Thankfully, I've only got two more to do by Thursday. One is my editing final + memo, and the other is an essay on Troll 2.

We've almost made it, everyone!
I mostly have projects instead of exams this semester, so it's been stressful. :| I had a 30+ page style guide, a grant writing project, and a math exam last week. Thankfully, I've only got two more to do by Thursday. One is my editing final + memo, and the other is an essay on Troll 2.

We've almost made it, everyone!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I actually just had my last final this morning and boy am I glad to be done. I'm driving home tomorrow morning ^^
I actually just had my last final this morning and boy am I glad to be done. I'm driving home tomorrow morning ^^
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
I just finished up a final research paper for my gender studies class this past weekend, as well as my final audio editing project, but I've got the final exam for editing this friday. So close to freedom! :D
I just finished up a final research paper for my gender studies class this past weekend, as well as my final audio editing project, but I've got the final exam for editing this friday. So close to freedom! :D
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
im missing four tests due to wisdom tooth surgery aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i'll be up and ready again by finals, but i've been procrastinating my english portfolio for quite some time now. ahaha [nervous sweating]
im missing four tests due to wisdom tooth surgery aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i'll be up and ready again by finals, but i've been procrastinating my english portfolio for quite some time now. ahaha [nervous sweating]
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
I'm too busy freaking out about how badly I'm gonna fail them all that I'm missing out on studying, I'm distracting myself :c
I'm too busy freaking out about how badly I'm gonna fail them all that I'm missing out on studying, I'm distracting myself :c
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
1 2