Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cat
1 2 3 4 5 6
mY sON??
mY sON??
LRphJMG.png
have you guys never seen a fish?
have you guys never seen a fish?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Oh boy, can't believe I have to teach people what a Lion is.
Oh boy, can't believe I have to teach people what a Lion is.
~be gay do crime~
Crash Bandicoot o-o
Crash Bandicoot o-o
My dudes, are you all blind? See those spots? That's obviously a snake. Just look at the markings!
My dudes, are you all blind? See those spots? That's obviously a snake. Just look at the markings!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Where did you get a picture of me?
Where did you get a picture of me?
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
think it's a hedgehog
think it's a hedgehog
4ebb4f16b2e0bbdd556a2f3b2160b220.png
99% sure that's a lion
99% sure that's a lion
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
He’s a persian
He’s a persian
cDDSaqc.png
[quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2018-12-06 05:53:22" ] ok i know th joke and i love to misname animals like when someone asks me what kind of dog breed something is i say "you absolute paperclip thats a grasshopper, obviously." but like fun fact: hyenas are more closely related to felines than canines, though they are their own thing, as seen in their ancestor the hyaenodon. [/quote] i know! i like to poke fun at that a lot, i'll just be walking and whisper to the guy to me "my favorite cat is the hyena" because hyenas are in the feliformia (which includes all cats and a few other critters!)
FoxeyLemons wrote on 2018-12-06 05:53:22:
ok i know th joke and i love to misname animals like when someone asks me what kind of dog breed something is i say "you absolute paperclip thats a grasshopper, obviously." but like

fun fact: hyenas are more closely related to felines than canines, though they are their own thing, as seen in their ancestor the hyaenodon.
i know! i like to poke fun at that a lot, i'll just be walking and whisper to the guy to me "my favorite cat is the hyena" because hyenas are in the feliformia (which includes all cats and a few other critters!)
1 2 3 4 5 6