Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could add 100 episodes to a show
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Futurama, I miss that show so much.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Danny Phantom. That show definitely needs more episodes.
Danny Phantom. That show definitely needs more episodes.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Warehouse 13. ;-;
Warehouse 13. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Blaze and the Monster Machines

Wander Over Yonder! The show was way too good to die like that!
Blaze and the Monster Machines

For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="FatherGascoigne" date="2018-10-08 12:06:21" ] Futurama, I miss that show so much. [/quote] gsgsshgh!!! this!!
FatherGascoigne wrote on 2018-10-08 12:06:21:

gsgsshgh!!! this!!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
TWO WORDS: Gravity Falls
TWO WORDS: Gravity Falls
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
As much as I love them, I don't think any show needs another 100 episodes. You'd eventually run out of good material, especially if you consider all the ideas they used in the original series, and then the quality would go down.

If I could manipulate the rules a bit, I'd instead give another season to a couple of shows that are good, but just didn't continue.

The Devil is a Part-Timer is funny (at least in my opinion), and since it's based off a light novel series, would have plenty of material for another series by now.

Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman was a fun, educational show, and I'd love for it to get another season. They kind of wrapped up most of the plot threads though, so I'm not sure how it would actually continue.

Spice and Wolf I've seen a lot of people say they wish it would have had another season, and I'll probably be joining their ranks once I finish it.

I'd throw a couple of episodes at FlashForward, because I remember my dad used to watch that before it got cancelled.

Sword Art Online Abridged, One Punch Man, and Yuri!!! on Ice are still running, but they deserve more episodes.

And then I'd reserve a handful of episodes for the ones I know I'm forgetting.
As much as I love them, I don't think any show needs another 100 episodes. You'd eventually run out of good material, especially if you consider all the ideas they used in the original series, and then the quality would go down.

If I could manipulate the rules a bit, I'd instead give another season to a couple of shows that are good, but just didn't continue.

The Devil is a Part-Timer is funny (at least in my opinion), and since it's based off a light novel series, would have plenty of material for another series by now.

Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman was a fun, educational show, and I'd love for it to get another season. They kind of wrapped up most of the plot threads though, so I'm not sure how it would actually continue.

Spice and Wolf I've seen a lot of people say they wish it would have had another season, and I'll probably be joining their ranks once I finish it.

I'd throw a couple of episodes at FlashForward, because I remember my dad used to watch that before it got cancelled.

Sword Art Online Abridged, One Punch Man, and Yuri!!! on Ice are still running, but they deserve more episodes.

And then I'd reserve a handful of episodes for the ones I know I'm forgetting.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
Disney's Fillmore! because that show was a youth gem. I rewatched it earlier this year and just then grasped some references and jokes. The show was honestly brilliant, too bad it ended so early.
Disney's Fillmore! because that show was a youth gem. I rewatched it earlier this year and just then grasped some references and jokes. The show was honestly brilliant, too bad it ended so early.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-10-08 12:14:55" ] Wander Over Yonder! The show was way too good to die like that! [/quote] I was just licking my hand (I spilled my juice) and stopped in the middle of a lick, ended up with my tongue sticking out like a complete idiot-... I.... you are completely correct [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/717cfdcb5955892498f2b9575e078efd/tumblr_inline_p5rf7hDq2o1skpbwr_540.png[/img][/center]
buggy101 wrote on 2018-10-08 12:14:55:

I was just licking my hand (I spilled my juice) and stopped in the middle of a lick, ended up with my tongue sticking out like a complete idiot-... I.... you are completely correct
tumblr_inline_p5rf7hDq2o1skpbwr_540.png
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Wander over Yonder. Star Wars: the Clone Wars. GRAVITY FALLS. Even Steven Universe and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, because they're so hiatus-y. Maybe Star Wars Rebels, too. I miss my favorite shows.

And maaaybe Ninjago -- if they let me redo everything. >:3 Before the nindroids stuff, it was a beautiful thing.

jfhuguhjfhj MIGHTY MED!! ;m; I'll miss that show forever!!

But I agree with @MistLeaf. This is just more about me missing things and wishing they hadn't ended. Eventually, shows just run out of good content, use up all their ideas, and if they keep going, they're not nearly as good anymore and you just wish that they'd stop. The ones that stop at a wise point are doing something smart. Other shows... (cough Ninjago cough) just keep going as long as they can, I think usually because they want more money from merch and things like that.

By the way, no offense! If you like or dislike things that I don't, that is perfectly fine! That's what makes us unique ^^

Wander over Yonder. Star Wars: the Clone Wars. GRAVITY FALLS. Even Steven Universe and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, because they're so hiatus-y. Maybe Star Wars Rebels, too. I miss my favorite shows.

And maaaybe Ninjago -- if they let me redo everything. >:3 Before the nindroids stuff, it was a beautiful thing.

jfhuguhjfhj MIGHTY MED!! ;m; I'll miss that show forever!!

But I agree with @MistLeaf. This is just more about me missing things and wishing they hadn't ended. Eventually, shows just run out of good content, use up all their ideas, and if they keep going, they're not nearly as good anymore and you just wish that they'd stop. The ones that stop at a wise point are doing something smart. Other shows... (cough Ninjago cough) just keep going as long as they can, I think usually because they want more money from merch and things like that.

By the way, no offense! If you like or dislike things that I don't, that is perfectly fine! That's what makes us unique ^^

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9