Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 137 138
I finished a great book! Sadly there isn't a sequel so I'm crying wHAT HAPPENED TO THE COUPLE-
I finished a great book! Sadly there isn't a sequel so I'm crying wHAT HAPPENED TO THE COUPLE-
Hello LGBT Community
I just finished my taking my math final today! My day has been going great :D
I just finished my taking my math final today! My day has been going great :D
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
I got paid extra today at work because I tested a game entirely in Japanese! (I know very little Japanese...! But I did it!)
I got paid extra today at work because I tested a game entirely in Japanese! (I know very little Japanese...! But I did it!)

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
aa i feel so bad for not responding sooner, i wasnt able too when i read your message and then i forgot rip im sorry
i love them all but especially the sleeping ridgie. how do you do the rotating sig thing? are there like guides for it if its hard to explain?
me too, im trying to be more chill now and its kinda workingish?? lol im still a hot mess tho
im getting a haircut at some point in the next few months and im really looking forward to it bc rn my hair is about at my shoulders and it makes me so dysphoric that i cant see my face in the mirror lmao. i look okay usually unless im really tired or i have a lot of acne which is all the time
our concert thing was last night and my choir and the choir above mine got to wear other stuff, only the beginning choir had to wear their dresses, ill go into more detail later in the post :o
*duct tapes beau to his house so he cant move out* i hate when any of them move lowkey i want to keep them all i get attached easily and as soon as i get used to their names and personalities one yeets out of town and i gotta do it again
our teachers are pretty chill about things like that usually but some teachers would send us straight to ISS for having something like that. one of my favorite teachers gave some of us bubbles and vampire teeth and yesterday she gave me some crackers and cheese whiz to eat and it was awesome
i would definitely look into smaller sized ones then, i struggle with bigger instruments too. my old guitar wasnt full size but still too big for me aha although i wasnt fully grown when i had it anyways but i wasnt far off. what all instruments interest you? personally ive always wanted to learn the harp -w- even though harps are freaking HUge
that ad is freaking hilarious *puts it in my reaction pics collection*
me too lmao, no matter how hard i try humans never come out right for me?? i wish i could do it lmao. we can try to do it once christmas break starts since i have lots of exams this week and your classes are busy too. i think a nice level between super easy and hellaciously hard will be nice, im good for either way! what about you? i have some of the worst ocs and dragons to draw ever lmao and a few pretty nice ones
that friend ended up apologising yesterday so i guess she is being better? ill give her another chance
aa im glad our convos help you! they help me too, its nice to talk to someone else besides the same people i always do and get fresh opinions on things and other topics and stuff, only one of my close friends is musical and another one draws but the rest dont really care so its nice to have someone who does both to talk to
thats good youre making progress! i struggle with using my fingers on string instruments like that tbh i figured out how hard it was from playing guitar hero first im sure you know better than me how to prepare for that but my only advice is stretch your hand lots maybe?? idk if that will help much or not tho

our choir concert and madrigal feast was last night, im really sad my family and friends couldnt come but my choir is like my second family so it was okay. the madrigal feast part couldve been better, we messed up our second dance, accidentally skipped two pages of the script, and our songs didnt sound very good despite how hard we worked but thats because we were out of school for 3 days and a fourth day was delayed so we got behind on practice and the fellowship hall we performed in was very dead in terms of sounds and echoes and stuff so it made you sound like you were singing totally alone and so few of us are confident and our singing plus we didnt know all the notes and words. plus i cut up my feet in the shoes i wore and i couldnt go to school today bc i cant walk and i didnt even get tipped rip, i still had a great time though/ it was nice doing something newish and being with my choir outside of school. hopefully next year if we do it again we will know how to do it better since this was our first time trying it. i also finished my 6 page paper even though i procrastinated real bad on it lmaoo i feel much more relaxed now. all i have left to do before i have zero stress is finishing up a commission that paint tool sai hates me for working on and my exams which im really prepared for

aa i feel so bad for not responding sooner, i wasnt able too when i read your message and then i forgot rip im sorry
i love them all but especially the sleeping ridgie. how do you do the rotating sig thing? are there like guides for it if its hard to explain?
me too, im trying to be more chill now and its kinda workingish?? lol im still a hot mess tho
im getting a haircut at some point in the next few months and im really looking forward to it bc rn my hair is about at my shoulders and it makes me so dysphoric that i cant see my face in the mirror lmao. i look okay usually unless im really tired or i have a lot of acne which is all the time
our concert thing was last night and my choir and the choir above mine got to wear other stuff, only the beginning choir had to wear their dresses, ill go into more detail later in the post :o
*duct tapes beau to his house so he cant move out* i hate when any of them move lowkey i want to keep them all i get attached easily and as soon as i get used to their names and personalities one yeets out of town and i gotta do it again
our teachers are pretty chill about things like that usually but some teachers would send us straight to ISS for having something like that. one of my favorite teachers gave some of us bubbles and vampire teeth and yesterday she gave me some crackers and cheese whiz to eat and it was awesome
i would definitely look into smaller sized ones then, i struggle with bigger instruments too. my old guitar wasnt full size but still too big for me aha although i wasnt fully grown when i had it anyways but i wasnt far off. what all instruments interest you? personally ive always wanted to learn the harp -w- even though harps are freaking HUge
that ad is freaking hilarious *puts it in my reaction pics collection*
me too lmao, no matter how hard i try humans never come out right for me?? i wish i could do it lmao. we can try to do it once christmas break starts since i have lots of exams this week and your classes are busy too. i think a nice level between super easy and hellaciously hard will be nice, im good for either way! what about you? i have some of the worst ocs and dragons to draw ever lmao and a few pretty nice ones
that friend ended up apologising yesterday so i guess she is being better? ill give her another chance
aa im glad our convos help you! they help me too, its nice to talk to someone else besides the same people i always do and get fresh opinions on things and other topics and stuff, only one of my close friends is musical and another one draws but the rest dont really care so its nice to have someone who does both to talk to
thats good youre making progress! i struggle with using my fingers on string instruments like that tbh i figured out how hard it was from playing guitar hero first im sure you know better than me how to prepare for that but my only advice is stretch your hand lots maybe?? idk if that will help much or not tho

our choir concert and madrigal feast was last night, im really sad my family and friends couldnt come but my choir is like my second family so it was okay. the madrigal feast part couldve been better, we messed up our second dance, accidentally skipped two pages of the script, and our songs didnt sound very good despite how hard we worked but thats because we were out of school for 3 days and a fourth day was delayed so we got behind on practice and the fellowship hall we performed in was very dead in terms of sounds and echoes and stuff so it made you sound like you were singing totally alone and so few of us are confident and our singing plus we didnt know all the notes and words. plus i cut up my feet in the shoes i wore and i couldnt go to school today bc i cant walk and i didnt even get tipped rip, i still had a great time though/ it was nice doing something newish and being with my choir outside of school. hopefully next year if we do it again we will know how to do it better since this was our first time trying it. i also finished my 6 page paper even though i procrastinated real bad on it lmaoo i feel much more relaxed now. all i have left to do before i have zero stress is finishing up a commission that paint tool sai hates me for working on and my exams which im really prepared for

yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
This happened yesterday, but I found $10 on the floor!
This happened yesterday, but I found $10 on the floor!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
For some reason, my Spanish class spent the entire class just playing with Play-Doh.
For some reason, my Spanish class spent the entire class just playing with Play-Doh.
I'm eating Milk Duds right now. That's pretty positive.
I'm eating Milk Duds right now. That's pretty positive.
I survived soccer practice! c:
I survived soccer practice! c:
xPlkKnY.png
I helped someone with their art, talked with my friend all day, and now I have a bunch of new anime to watch. -v-b
I helped someone with their art, talked with my friend all day, and now I have a bunch of new anime to watch. -v-b
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
made up with a bud from a miscommunication. i missed them :')
made up with a bud from a miscommunication. i missed them :')
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 137 138