Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 137 138
It’s over- Only one more midterm and I’m DONE for the semester!:)
It’s over- Only one more midterm and I’m DONE for the semester!:)
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
Finished buying gifts for friends, and also finished crocheting my first project! He looks kinda funny, but he's done at least.
Finished buying gifts for friends, and also finished crocheting my first project! He looks kinda funny, but he's done at least.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Got over a tough but necessary day. It wasn't bad, it was kinda interesting.
Got over a tough but necessary day. It wasn't bad, it was kinda interesting.
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
@Precursor , I'm glad you made it through a tough day! It must be satisfying to have some time alone and think about the good stuff, yeah? :>

I had funfetti pancakes today. I am the happiest girl.
@Precursor , I'm glad you made it through a tough day! It must be satisfying to have some time alone and think about the good stuff, yeah? :>

[quote name="Plushiee" date="2018-12-20 19:09:18" ] @Precursor , I'm glad you made it through a tough day! It must be satisfying to have some time alone and think about the good stuff, yeah? :> I had funfetti pancakes today. I am the happiest girl. [/quote] Yeah :3 My eye medicine worked, despite not using it consistently. And I have no cavities, despite not brushing as consistently as I should. Weird. But good. Both the eye and tooths doctors were nice and my schoolwork was way too lengthy, but very interesting. Funfetti pancakes sounds good.
Plushiee wrote on 2018-12-20 19:09:18:

Yeah :3

My eye medicine worked, despite not using it consistently. And I have no cavities, despite not brushing as consistently as I should. Weird. But good. Both the eye and tooths doctors were nice and my schoolwork was way too lengthy, but very interesting. Funfetti pancakes sounds good.
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
i have no homework for the first time in months!
i have no homework for the first time in months!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'm finally on holiday :)
I'm finally on holiday :)
my bf and my mom visited me for several hours today to have an early Christmas.
my bf and my mom visited me for several hours today to have an early Christmas.
It's over, and hopefully tomorrow will be better.
It's over, and hopefully tomorrow will be better.
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
I get to take a nap after one job, and before the other. :> Yay naps!
I get to take a nap after one job, and before the other. :> Yay naps!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 137 138