Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138
Hmmm, something positive, something positive......

i had to think for 5 solid minutes

I guess I got to eat fried plantains for breakfast? And some were sweet mmmmmmmm
Hmmm, something positive, something positive......

i had to think for 5 solid minutes

I guess I got to eat fried plantains for breakfast? And some were sweet mmmmmmmm
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
I didn't kill myself today.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I learned how to repair kazoos
I learned how to repair kazoos
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
the day technically just started for me (it's one am), so i talked on some forums today

or "yesterday" i found out that i don't have to pay my school bill until next week when i thought i had to by this wednesday :) so that was relieving. i also got my paycheck!
the day technically just started for me (it's one am), so i talked on some forums today

or "yesterday" i found out that i don't have to pay my school bill until next week when i thought i had to by this wednesday :) so that was relieving. i also got my paycheck!
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-12-10 19:52:36" ] I didn't kill myself today. [/quote] Yeah, same
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-12-10 19:52:36:

Yeah, same
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I'm finally getting a haircut! :D
I'm finally getting a haircut! :D
@LoversMasque @MyHartWillDrogon
you are loved and will forever be loved. don't let anything keep you down because negativity won't matter. don't let anything drag you under because you are stronger than that. take a step back, breathe a little, and have hope. you can keep going <3
@LoversMasque @MyHartWillDrogon
you are loved and will forever be loved. don't let anything keep you down because negativity won't matter. don't let anything drag you under because you are stronger than that. take a step back, breathe a little, and have hope. you can keep going <3
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@Lepidolite thank you!! ;w; i spent half of sunday making little doodles and eventually i'm going to add more aha. it's a rotating sig so don'tmindmesharingthemallhere [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/520987628028428298/fr_siggy_pixels.png[/img]some older pixels [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/520986025938386965/fr_siggy_car_n_em.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/520996772504666128/fr_siggy_keir.png[/img][/columns][columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/521076081873387560/fr_siggy_nameless.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/521008616350941184/fr_siggy_komali.png[/img] i love komali's a lot[/columns] me too i have resting biatch face half the time lmao,, i either look like i want to kill something or i look like a meme kjsdnf no don't say thatttt look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you look good [s]i say as i refuse to see my reflection in my computer screen[/s] secret twins top conspiracy of 2018 [sub]i might've already said it but i'm too tired to look oops but[/sub] i might have to look for a smaller dress before the next concert and have that refitted. i have to have a lot of loose skirt with my dress so that i can sit and play cello easily, it's so flowy i feel like i could do very fancy karate while wearing it beau was in my new leaf town until he moved out without a warning >:/ it seems like new leaf has upped the ante on villagers moving in and out because my gamecube town has not changed villagers in [i]15 years[/i] while i can barely remember the names of half the villagers that have moved out in my new leaf town. dammit peanut why'd you leave meeeeee ngl i would love to use a sticky slappy hand thing but i bet that if any teacher saw it i'd be sent to the office maybe one day i'll give other instruments a shot.. my orchestra director saw me trying to see if i could play on my friend's violin (which was a full size and far too big for my tiny self) and she said "the positioning is right and everything but something just seems,, [i]off[/i]" i'll definitely consider some kind of ear plug though if it bothers me since i could probably still hear well enough with my right ear. i've figured out that i hear everything a little flat because a note that sounds in tune to me is actually off, especially while playing. i have a hard time doing any kind of shifting or using my fourth finger because i'm not good at putting enough weight on the strings edwardo is the best image i have besides [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355530026990436353/522219694393131161/3b8cbd041153aa2f.png]this ad i saw[/url] yeeee it might take me a bit to finish since all my classes are getting ready for the end of the semester but i'm fine with doing just about whatever. dragons n ocs are fine by me i just can't do humans because holy heck are faces weird,, tell me what level of art hell you want because i have very simple characters/dragons and very complicated ones aha and nah you were perfectly fine. i'm glad things are turning out okay! you show them who's boss aaaaaAAaa that means so incredibly much hhh thank you <3 <3 i kinda held off final projects today so that i could just sit in bed for a while since i've been really draining myself physically as well. these conversations really help keep me grounded tbh, even though i don't reply super fast it gives me something to occupy my mind with and be able to open up a bit :D i'm so heckin glad i started this thread, i should try to reply to everyone else more :thinking: i hacked away a little at my cello solo today since i had to go to a scheduling meeting (which was 100% boring and useless) during one of the periods i have dismissed. a few runs were getting out of hand so i managed to slow myself down on them and went a few lines ahead. my finger is still having trouble bending right because of all the stress put on it but at least now i can go to my next lesson with a bit more confidence. [s]did it seriously take me 40 minutes to write this wh at[/s]
@Lepidolite
thank you!! ;w; i spent half of sunday making little doodles and eventually i'm going to add more aha. it's a rotating sig so don'tmindmesharingthemallhere
fr_siggy_pixels.pngsome older pixels
fr_siggy_car_n_em.png fr_siggy_keir.png
fr_siggy_nameless.png fr_siggy_komali.png i love komali's a lot
me too i have resting biatch face half the time lmao,, i either look like i want to kill something or i look like a meme
kjsdnf no don't say thatttt look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you look good i say as i refuse to see my reflection in my computer screen
secret twins top conspiracy of 2018
i might've already said it but i'm too tired to look oops but i might have to look for a smaller dress before the next concert and have that refitted. i have to have a lot of loose skirt with my dress so that i can sit and play cello easily, it's so flowy i feel like i could do very fancy karate while wearing it
beau was in my new leaf town until he moved out without a warning >:/ it seems like new leaf has upped the ante on villagers moving in and out because my gamecube town has not changed villagers in 15 years while i can barely remember the names of half the villagers that have moved out in my new leaf town. dammit peanut why'd you leave meeeeee
ngl i would love to use a sticky slappy hand thing but i bet that if any teacher saw it i'd be sent to the office
maybe one day i'll give other instruments a shot.. my orchestra director saw me trying to see if i could play on my friend's violin (which was a full size and far too big for my tiny self) and she said "the positioning is right and everything but something just seems,, off" i'll definitely consider some kind of ear plug though if it bothers me since i could probably still hear well enough with my right ear. i've figured out that i hear everything a little flat because a note that sounds in tune to me is actually off, especially while playing. i have a hard time doing any kind of shifting or using my fourth finger because i'm not good at putting enough weight on the strings
edwardo is the best image i have besides this ad i saw
yeeee it might take me a bit to finish since all my classes are getting ready for the end of the semester but i'm fine with doing just about whatever. dragons n ocs are fine by me i just can't do humans because holy heck are faces weird,,
tell me what level of art hell you want because i have very simple characters/dragons and very complicated ones aha
and nah you were perfectly fine. i'm glad things are turning out okay! you show them who's boss

aaaaaAAaa that means so incredibly much hhh thank you <3 <3 i kinda held off final projects today so that i could just sit in bed for a while since i've been really draining myself physically as well. these conversations really help keep me grounded tbh, even though i don't reply super fast it gives me something to occupy my mind with and be able to open up a bit :D i'm so heckin glad i started this thread, i should try to reply to everyone else more :thinking:

i hacked away a little at my cello solo today since i had to go to a scheduling meeting (which was 100% boring and useless) during one of the periods i have dismissed. a few runs were getting out of hand so i managed to slow myself down on them and went a few lines ahead. my finger is still having trouble bending right because of all the stress put on it but at least now i can go to my next lesson with a bit more confidence.

did it seriously take me 40 minutes to write this wh at
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
so my day wasn't super eventful
but heres a couple things

-

my coworker's mother met me the other day
and really liked me even though i said basically
nothing to her and our only conversation was
utter small talk to be polite and my coworker
was really confused and asked me what i said
to her today cause she normally isnt like that
so that just made me feel kinda special lmao

-

i helped this ninety year old man who was a
serious inspiration to me, because he was still
driving, working on his car, doing yard work,
genuinely living his best life and he told me it
is because his wife died a year ago, and she
was always so positive, and she taught him the
lesson that life is finite and your mental attitude
can really decide how your life is lived and to
never stop doing and be as positive as possible

-

so my day wasn't super eventful
but heres a couple things

-

my coworker's mother met me the other day
and really liked me even though i said basically
nothing to her and our only conversation was
utter small talk to be polite and my coworker
was really confused and asked me what i said
to her today cause she normally isnt like that
so that just made me feel kinda special lmao

-

i helped this ninety year old man who was a
serious inspiration to me, because he was still
driving, working on his car, doing yard work,
genuinely living his best life and he told me it
is because his wife died a year ago, and she
was always so positive, and she taught him the
lesson that life is finite and your mental attitude
can really decide how your life is lived and to
never stop doing and be as positive as possible

-

derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
I got to have a day off finally. Playing Skyrim!
I got to have a day off finally. Playing Skyrim!
tumblr_nw0kb5HKmh1udvy5wo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138