Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you relieve stress?
1 2 3 4
cry lml

((i'm also in senior year))
cry lml

((i'm also in senior year))

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
I play games and watch series when I'm stressed. If I happen to have a book around I may read it too.
I play games and watch series when I'm stressed. If I happen to have a book around I may read it too.
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I usually listen to music
I usually listen to music
Netflix and nap works for me
Netflix and nap works for me
I watch cute bird videos since YouTube recommends me so many
I watch cute bird videos since YouTube recommends me so many
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
@VigilanteSnail Nobody told us it'd be this stressful, I thought after I picked fun classes it would all be fine and it wasn't ;-;
@VigilanteSnail Nobody told us it'd be this stressful, I thought after I picked fun classes it would all be fine and it wasn't ;-;
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
video games like stardew valley speaking of which if anyone wants to do a collaborative farm just to see how fast we can beat it or how much money we can make in the shortest amount of time.
video games like stardew valley speaking of which if anyone wants to do a collaborative farm just to see how fast we can beat it or how much money we can make in the shortest amount of time.
Play a game (something relaxing/mindless or something with a story I can really get into,) read a book (again, anything with a plot that I can bury myself in) listen to music or cook/make something.

Finding a show or movie can help sometimes too, but it tends to make me feel a little restless if I don't have something to do while I watch.
Play a game (something relaxing/mindless or something with a story I can really get into,) read a book (again, anything with a plot that I can bury myself in) listen to music or cook/make something.

Finding a show or movie can help sometimes too, but it tends to make me feel a little restless if I don't have something to do while I watch.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
I listen to music and cuddle with pets.

Though one time I punched a wooden board.
I listen to music and cuddle with pets.

Though one time I punched a wooden board.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
Fall asleep or grind Flight Rising/Toyhouse.
Fall asleep or grind Flight Rising/Toyhouse.
1 2 3 4