Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ;) come here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
uhhnun... hewwo...... 0.0 >>>^<<< senpayeeee notice mee
uhhnun... hewwo...... 0.0 >>>^<<< senpayeeee notice mee
nya! I love u senpai nyaaa:3
nya! I love u senpai nyaaa:3
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="Averat" date="2018-08-12 05:38:32" ] My hawk OC (the first version, I re-made her to be better). She loves drinking blood! And she's so much smarter than your bird OC! And also she's got EMERALD-GREEN EYES (okay, that was fairly normal, for that setting) and a PHOENIX FRIEND! And also she woke up one day COMPLETELY changed! Wouldn't harm a fly! And now she's got SAPPHIRE-BLUE eyes instead! Wait, I forgot to mention, she can READ MINDS! And yes, everybird else was normal, with the exception of a group of special birds that had powers due to something to do with phoenixes. But she wasn't a part of that group. A normal hawk. With mind-reading. [/quote] I just have to mention this because I do actually have an edgy bird OC oh boy blueberry would slap the BOI out of this hawk if she could I can just imagine this Mary Sue hawk OC screaming basic addition and Blue just writing complex equations on a board
Averat wrote on 2018-08-12 05:38:32:
My hawk OC (the first version, I re-made her to be better). She loves drinking blood! And she's so much smarter than your bird OC! And also she's got EMERALD-GREEN EYES (okay, that was fairly normal, for that setting) and a PHOENIX FRIEND! And also she woke up one day COMPLETELY changed! Wouldn't harm a fly! And now she's got SAPPHIRE-BLUE eyes instead!

Wait, I forgot to mention, she can READ MINDS!

And yes, everybird else was normal, with the exception of a group of special birds that had powers due to something to do with phoenixes. But she wasn't a part of that group. A normal hawk. With mind-reading.
I just have to mention this because I do actually have an edgy bird OC
oh boy blueberry would slap the BOI out of this hawk if she could
I can just imagine this Mary Sue hawk OC screaming basic addition and Blue just writing complex equations on a board
Hello LGBT Community
Nya~ :3c
Nya~ :3c
x0dMTPw.png
sonic/knuckles/shadow/sans/MLP recolour OCs
sonic/knuckles/shadow/sans/MLP recolour OCs
*nuzzles u*
*nuzzles u*
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
What would happen if pigs could fly?

The price of bacon would go up

0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
[quote name="Physik" date="2018-08-12 10:55:30" ] What would happen if pigs could fly? The price of bacon would go up [/quote] that was terrible, I applaud you
Physik wrote on 2018-08-12 10:55:30:

that was terrible, I applaud you
Uq1cq4S.png
@Andorrici

I'm a big fan of dry erase boards. I find them quite remarkable.
@Andorrici

I'm a big fan of dry erase boards. I find them quite remarkable.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-12 13:45:40" ] [quote name="Physik" date="2018-08-12 10:55:30" ] What would happen if pigs could fly? The price of bacon would go up [/quote] that was terrible, I applaud you [/quote] [color=6faeee]That pun was definitely...[b]up there [/b]with the best of puns. [b] "Your new oc uses a similar colour scheme as my oc. You clearly copied my original character. Blocked and reported for art theft" _______________________________________________________________ Since I went through that 'young aspiring artist in X fandom ' phase at one point, I shall share some stories/art concepts from that time in my life that nowadays, I have a good chuckle over. * I had an alicorn oc. Everleaf, guardian of the Everfree Forest. She was intended as a dark, imposing mare technically capable of taking on Celestia/Luna. In hindsight, she wasn't all that bad - maybe I'll tweak her a little in the near future. Again with My Little Pony: I had an oc that was basically Gollum; goblin-like in appearance, split personality, had an affinity for shiny things-- back then, I had a [i]slight[/i] obsession with Gollum as a character despite never watching Lord of the Ring at that time. Much like Everleaf, I might revamp them and turn their design (roughly) into an equinoid species (essentially, not an MLP OC/species, but a mythological creature not unlike the kelpie in a sense). I overused "XD, X3, :D," a lot. Not awkward in itself, but the consistency of using them- well, was a lil' amusing. I was [b]obsessed[/b] with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. "Oh, you don't like the show? You must not understand". My art style and colouring was highly inconsistent. I took requests. I no longer draw so often as I did back then, but those were interesting, but admittedly fun times for 13-14-year-old me.[/color]
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-12 13:45:40:
Physik wrote on 2018-08-12 10:55:30:

that was terrible, I applaud you

That pun was definitely...up there with the best of puns.

"Your new oc uses a similar colour scheme as my oc. You clearly copied my original character. Blocked and reported for art theft"

* I had an alicorn oc. Everleaf, guardian of the Everfree Forest. She was intended as a dark, imposing mare technically capable of taking on Celestia/Luna.
In hindsight, she wasn't all that bad - maybe I'll tweak her a little in the near future.

Again with My Little Pony: I had an oc that was basically Gollum; goblin-like in appearance, split personality, had an affinity for shiny things-- back then, I had a slight obsession with Gollum as a character despite never watching Lord of the Ring at that time.
Much like Everleaf, I might revamp them and turn their design (roughly) into an equinoid species (essentially, not an MLP OC/species, but a mythological creature not unlike the kelpie in a sense).

I overused "XD, X3, :D," a lot. Not awkward in itself, but the consistency of using them- well, was a lil' amusing.

I was obsessed with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. "Oh, you don't like the show? You must not understand".

My art style and colouring was highly inconsistent. I took requests.

I no longer draw so often as I did back then, but those were interesting, but admittedly fun times for 13-14-year-old me.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14