Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What I'm Reading...
1 2
Welcome! Here's where I'll post some of the books I have read, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read. If you have any suggestions, or want to join me in recording your readings, drop me a comment! I'm subscribed, so no need to ping me. Thanks all <3

Currently Reading: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and Windsong Summer by Patricia C. Hass

Have Read: Well, I can't put everything I've read on here, but I'll put all the ones that I can remember that were significant to me. I'll edit this list as I remember more of what I've read and whenever I finish another book.
Ask me if I've read a certain book because not all that I've read are on this list :P
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus
- Harry Potter
- Hush, Hush
- The Mortal Instruments
- The Infernal Devices
- Warriors
- Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume

Plan To Read:
- Daughter of smoke and bone (re-read)
- Shadow and Bone
- Zero sight
- Children of blood and bone
- Give me recommendations!
Welcome! Here's where I'll post some of the books I have read, what I'm currently reading, and what I plan to read. If you have any suggestions, or want to join me in recording your readings, drop me a comment! I'm subscribed, so no need to ping me. Thanks all <3

Currently Reading: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and Windsong Summer by Patricia C. Hass

Have Read: Well, I can't put everything I've read on here, but I'll put all the ones that I can remember that were significant to me. I'll edit this list as I remember more of what I've read and whenever I finish another book.
Ask me if I've read a certain book because not all that I've read are on this list :P
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus
- Harry Potter
- Hush, Hush
- The Mortal Instruments
- The Infernal Devices
- Warriors
- Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume

Plan To Read:
- Daughter of smoke and bone (re-read)
- Shadow and Bone
- Zero sight
- Children of blood and bone
- Give me recommendations!
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
jn65vvi.png2FGwTNv.pngc1by7HI.png6Gz2fDO.pngj1AKFqe.png9Ul81xi.pngyK2yfiw.pngXNJelYo.pngJylKdDg.pngK3S42IV.png
lBxYxId.png
A Wrinkle In Time was great, but I wouldn't suggest reading it if you watched the movie and really liked it. I haven't watched the movie yet, but from what I've seen so far, it looks incredibly disappointing. But other than that, it's a great book and I suggest giving it a try.

Wings Of Fire is a cool series too, and quite enjoyable. Now, I'm not sure if they're that closely related, but if you've read Warriors, you'll probably enjoy WOF. A good amount of people I've met that have read Warriors also really liked Wings Of Fire, so I would suggest it.
A Wrinkle In Time was great, but I wouldn't suggest reading it if you watched the movie and really liked it. I haven't watched the movie yet, but from what I've seen so far, it looks incredibly disappointing. But other than that, it's a great book and I suggest giving it a try.

Wings Of Fire is a cool series too, and quite enjoyable. Now, I'm not sure if they're that closely related, but if you've read Warriors, you'll probably enjoy WOF. A good amount of people I've met that have read Warriors also really liked Wings Of Fire, so I would suggest it.
generations_by_zemellow-dcf4813.png
u should read
Prisoner of Ice and Snow + Seeker of the Crown, by: Ruth Lauren

@TumbleweedC

Book is definitely better ;)
u should read
Prisoner of Ice and Snow + Seeker of the Crown, by: Ruth Lauren

@TumbleweedC

Book is definitely better ;)
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@TumbleweedC
Thanks for the suggestions! I have read A Wrinkle In Time, but I wasn't able to see it in theater :( I also couldn't get through the rest of the series DX They're so confusing!

@Endinfinity
Ooh, those sound interesting! I'll put them on my To Read list!
Also, the book is always better :P
@TumbleweedC
Thanks for the suggestions! I have read A Wrinkle In Time, but I wasn't able to see it in theater :( I also couldn't get through the rest of the series DX They're so confusing!

@Endinfinity
Ooh, those sound interesting! I'll put them on my To Read list!
Also, the book is always better :P
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
jn65vvi.png2FGwTNv.pngc1by7HI.png6Gz2fDO.pngj1AKFqe.png9Ul81xi.pngyK2yfiw.pngXNJelYo.pngJylKdDg.pngK3S42IV.png
lBxYxId.png
Oh I'm gonna update this!
Oh I'm gonna update this!
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
lBxYxId.png
If you like magic and some mythology I suggest giving the Children of Blood and Bone series a try! it's about this girl named Zélie and she lives in this place called Orïsha where there are normal people and then people who posses magic. it uses some african mythology and gods, its so interesting and good!
If you like magic and some mythology I suggest giving the Children of Blood and Bone series a try! it's about this girl named Zélie and she lives in this place called Orïsha where there are normal people and then people who posses magic. it uses some african mythology and gods, its so interesting and good!
Free Princes, Princesses, and Prinxes
♥ Poems and Lore! ♥
Pricing Guide!
I Dare You To Click On That Signature! (Game)

Have a wonderful day :D
@quietsnowbean I love fantasy and mythology! thank you, its on the list!!
@quietsnowbean I love fantasy and mythology! thank you, its on the list!!
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
lBxYxId.png
You should read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, if you haven't already. Though, since you do have Shadow and Bone on the list, I'm guessing you want to read the Grisha trilogy first.
You should read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, if you haven't already. Though, since you do have Shadow and Bone on the list, I'm guessing you want to read the Grisha trilogy first.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
CHIDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE IS AMAZINGGGGG!!! And so is the second book!

Hm.. some recommendations... Keeper of the Lost Cities is a good series! It's fantasy and has elves, magic, and all sorts of mythical creatures. Very good.
CHIDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE IS AMAZINGGGGG!!! And so is the second book!

Hm.. some recommendations... Keeper of the Lost Cities is a good series! It's fantasy and has elves, magic, and all sorts of mythical creatures. Very good.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
If you like fantasy books I HIGHLY recommend The Chronicles of Chrestomanci by Dianna Wynne Jones! (The same author who wrote Howl's Moving Castle, also a great book series)
If you like fantasy books I HIGHLY recommend The Chronicles of Chrestomanci by Dianna Wynne Jones! (The same author who wrote Howl's Moving Castle, also a great book series)
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2