Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Worst Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5
Delibird. Don't get me wrong its design is cute, but when your stats are that meh and your signature move has a chance to HEAL the opponent? Its movepool otherwise isn't stellar.

Sunkern and magikarp were already mentioned so I'll throw in Dunsparce (poor thing needs to evolve) and Feebas. Elusive, hard as heck to catch in the old games with a pain in the rear condition to evolve until the prism scale came along.

Also, don't try to use Togepi in a battle before evolving it...you'll just be sad. Its funny when that metronome turns into something like aeroblast though.
Delibird. Don't get me wrong its design is cute, but when your stats are that meh and your signature move has a chance to HEAL the opponent? Its movepool otherwise isn't stellar.

Sunkern and magikarp were already mentioned so I'll throw in Dunsparce (poor thing needs to evolve) and Feebas. Elusive, hard as heck to catch in the old games with a pain in the rear condition to evolve until the prism scale came along.

Also, don't try to use Togepi in a battle before evolving it...you'll just be sad. Its funny when that metronome turns into something like aeroblast though.
nakurux.pngshadowbadge_92714_zps3128ef08.png
Freaking. Klefki. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/238e/f/2017/136/a/0/oh_come_on__by_girlgamer1001-db9ftxk.jpg[/img]
Freaking. Klefki.
oh_come_on__by_girlgamer1001-db9ftxk.jpg
VGxuHXT.png
gurdurr
gurdurr
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
i would saaaaay Parasect, but after using one in my Leafgreen playthrough, I can safely say the only bad thing is how you don't learn any decent Grass-type moves early on. i actually *really* loved using him.

i would also say Delibird, but i used one in Ultra Sun and he was my baby. i loved the gimmicks i could use (i got rid of present with TM moves lol)

in other terms, bellsprout is one of my least favs to have ever tried to use. bellsprout, and teddiursa.
i would saaaaay Parasect, but after using one in my Leafgreen playthrough, I can safely say the only bad thing is how you don't learn any decent Grass-type moves early on. i actually *really* loved using him.

i would also say Delibird, but i used one in Ultra Sun and he was my baby. i loved the gimmicks i could use (i got rid of present with TM moves lol)

in other terms, bellsprout is one of my least favs to have ever tried to use. bellsprout, and teddiursa.
Naoga / Jazmine
Always looking for new Male Skydancers
none of you are valid bc every pokemon is the best pokemon

i dont care about IVs or EVS or battles

you look me in the eye and say theres a single pokemon thats bad. you cant

(i know what ur talking abt tho but still every pokemon is always good all the time)
none of you are valid bc every pokemon is the best pokemon

i dont care about IVs or EVS or battles

you look me in the eye and say theres a single pokemon thats bad. you cant

(i know what ur talking abt tho but still every pokemon is always good all the time)
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Cosmog. Good luck taking down anything with teleport or splash though I guess you could stall a little while with it maybe...[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/336/895/825.jpg[/img]
Cosmog. Good luck taking down anything with teleport or splash though I guess you could stall a little while with it maybe...825.jpg
[quote name="@Nakurux" date="2018-06-21 08:32:05" ] Delibird. Don't get me wrong its design is cute, but when your stats are that meh and your signature move has a chance to HEAL the opponent? Its movepool otherwise isn't stellar. Sunkern and magikarp were already mentioned so I'll throw in Dunsparce (poor thing needs to evolve) and Feebas. Elusive, hard as heck to catch in the old games with a pain in the rear condition to evolve until the prism scale came along. Also, don't try to use Togepi in a battle before evolving it...you'll just be sad. Its funny when that metronome turns into something like aeroblast though. [/quote] I beat Fantina with a Togepi
@Nakurux wrote on 2018-06-21 08:32:05:

I beat Fantina with a Togepi
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina And Iirc someone beat a game and solo'd the elite 4 with a luvdisc at one point. It's not impossible. Its just that it can be more difficult with some pokemon than others. Of course, I only really used a togepi back in gen 2 so it may be easier now. I just don't bother and run my face into a wall until the friendship requirement's met.
@Paravoina And Iirc someone beat a game and solo'd the elite 4 with a luvdisc at one point. It's not impossible. Its just that it can be more difficult with some pokemon than others. Of course, I only really used a togepi back in gen 2 so it may be easier now. I just don't bother and run my face into a wall until the friendship requirement's met.
@Nakurux

Well that is certainly true as well, and I usually don't either. Tbh when I did do that it was actually just because Togepi appeared to be able to tank at least a few of Fantina's attacks and honestly at that point I was out of options Tbh.
@Nakurux

Well that is certainly true as well, and I usually don't either. Tbh when I did do that it was actually just because Togepi appeared to be able to tank at least a few of Fantina's attacks and honestly at that point I was out of options Tbh.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina heck, power to ya. I'd never have the courage to try it.
@Paravoina heck, power to ya. I'd never have the courage to try it.
1 2 3 4 5