Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
what splatfest teams are you picking next spaltfest. (remember to put what saltfest*COUGH* Splatfest it is, we might have different splatfests.)

Raph VS Donnie
(america)
(dont hate me team raph.)
what splatfest teams are you picking next spaltfest. (remember to put what saltfest*COUGH* Splatfest it is, we might have different splatfests.)

Raph VS Donnie
(america)
(dont hate me team raph.)
*Looks at my silently yet rapidly growing squid empire* Hmm yeah you could say I'm a fan, avid player perhaps.

I just bought 10 squid keychains today because I felt like it, about to spend way too much for the DLC and amiibo.

Woomy
*Looks at my silently yet rapidly growing squid empire* Hmm yeah you could say I'm a fan, avid player perhaps.

I just bought 10 squid keychains today because I felt like it, about to spend way too much for the DLC and amiibo.

Woomy
Untitled_Artwork.png
I honestly can't wait to get my hands on the DLC, I wanna be a lil octoling...

As for Splatfest, it's Raph vs. Donnie but I won't be able to join this next round simply because I'm working (aweeeee crud), I was completely bed ridden ill the weekend of Mikey vs. Donnie and only got 2 Urchins TT
I honestly can't wait to get my hands on the DLC, I wanna be a lil octoling...

As for Splatfest, it's Raph vs. Donnie but I won't be able to join this next round simply because I'm working (aweeeee crud), I was completely bed ridden ill the weekend of Mikey vs. Donnie and only got 2 Urchins TT
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
*raises hand*

S rank, with a handful of favourite weapons. X3
Haven't played in a while, though. I'm probably super rusty. XD
*raises hand*

S rank, with a handful of favourite weapons. X3
Haven't played in a while, though. I'm probably super rusty. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Hey! I’m a level 19, and I’ve been playing splatoon 2 for a couple months now. I ushually play the spraybrush, the gal Deco, and dualies.
Hey! I’m a level 19, and I’ve been playing splatoon 2 for a couple months now. I ushually play the spraybrush, the gal Deco, and dualies.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Never watched much tmmt... Probably team Raph for ink color and Pearl.
Never watched much tmmt... Probably team Raph for ink color and Pearl.
LIo8D8G.gif
Woomy! :D Level 34, I main dualie squelchers but not very seriously. (In splat1 splash-o-matic and aerospray mg were my JAM, though I'm learning to love the luna blaster during my grind to level 50.) tbh I play too much salmon run to have an opinion about ranked modes. ;D

Pearl is my girl, but I'm team Donnie because puuuuurple.
Woomy! :D Level 34, I main dualie squelchers but not very seriously. (In splat1 splash-o-matic and aerospray mg were my JAM, though I'm learning to love the luna blaster during my grind to level 50.) tbh I play too much salmon run to have an opinion about ranked modes. ;D

Pearl is my girl, but I'm team Donnie because puuuuurple.
oDFWcfL.gif Vj0BLbc.png
100 Hatchling Challenge ~
wo o o my
I own Splatoon and Splatoon 2. To be honest I prefer the first but I play pretty much only the second now (not competitive though, I play for fun :D)
I mainly use the Aerospray, I mained it on Splatoon 1 and I'm glad it made it to 2!
I LOVE Salmon Run (except for when 2 people leave at the very start) and the only competitive mode I will play is tower control (WHY DOES NO ONE EVER SIT ON THE TOWER AND LEAVE ME ALONE!?)
I do really like Splatoon though! Very fun
wo o o my
I own Splatoon and Splatoon 2. To be honest I prefer the first but I play pretty much only the second now (not competitive though, I play for fun :D)
I mainly use the Aerospray, I mained it on Splatoon 1 and I'm glad it made it to 2!
I LOVE Salmon Run (except for when 2 people leave at the very start) and the only competitive mode I will play is tower control (WHY DOES NO ONE EVER SIT ON THE TOWER AND LEAVE ME ALONE!?)
I do really like Splatoon though! Very fun
clickity_click.gif
Heyo! I played a ton of the first game. Still waiting to get a Switch so I can play the second game.

So, in the first game I mainly used the Permanent Inkbrush, Aerospray MG, Aerospray PG, and the Neo Luna Blaster. And I've got plenty of funny stories from playing.

On occasion I would use the Golden Dynamo Roller, and lemme tell you, most people in Turf War seem to underestimate you. An enemy thought that he could kill me before I finished my swing. Well, he was dead wrong.

I was trying out the Sloshing Machine after it released. I then got put onto a team with three Japanese E-Liters. We won. :)

On Camp Triggerfish, one of my teammates was being attacked by an enemy on the areas where you can fall through if you go into squid form. So I used my Special (Kraken), swam up to the platform, and waited there while my teammate escaped. My special ended, and then I splatted him with my Krak-On Splat Roller.

One of my teammates ended up going AFK for a long time during a match on Bluefin Depot. To make things worse, he was on the enemy's side of the map. I ended up splatting everyone that tried to splat my AFK teammate. He did come back at a later point, and we won too!

If only Splatoon had a PotG system like Overwatch, lol. I snagged a triple splat with one direct Neo Luna Blaster shot in a Rainmaker match before finishing off the last enemy teammate. Another one of my teammates snagged the Rainmaker and carried it to victory while I covered them with a Bomb Rush.
Heyo! I played a ton of the first game. Still waiting to get a Switch so I can play the second game.

So, in the first game I mainly used the Permanent Inkbrush, Aerospray MG, Aerospray PG, and the Neo Luna Blaster. And I've got plenty of funny stories from playing.

On occasion I would use the Golden Dynamo Roller, and lemme tell you, most people in Turf War seem to underestimate you. An enemy thought that he could kill me before I finished my swing. Well, he was dead wrong.

I was trying out the Sloshing Machine after it released. I then got put onto a team with three Japanese E-Liters. We won. :)

On Camp Triggerfish, one of my teammates was being attacked by an enemy on the areas where you can fall through if you go into squid form. So I used my Special (Kraken), swam up to the platform, and waited there while my teammate escaped. My special ended, and then I splatted him with my Krak-On Splat Roller.

One of my teammates ended up going AFK for a long time during a match on Bluefin Depot. To make things worse, he was on the enemy's side of the map. I ended up splatting everyone that tried to splat my AFK teammate. He did come back at a later point, and we won too!

If only Splatoon had a PotG system like Overwatch, lol. I snagged a triple splat with one direct Neo Luna Blaster shot in a Rainmaker match before finishing off the last enemy teammate. Another one of my teammates snagged the Rainmaker and carried it to victory while I covered them with a Bomb Rush.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Woomy! I love splatoon so much. I have so many great memories playing the first one. I main the krak on roller. I try using the shooters but they aren't really my thing except for the hero dualies and the custom hydra splatling.
Woomy! I love splatoon so much. I have so many great memories playing the first one. I main the krak on roller. I try using the shooters but they aren't really my thing except for the hero dualies and the custom hydra splatling.
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14