Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Am I the only one who wants a...
1 2 3
Paper Mario and Animal Crossing crossover? I hope I'm not the only one out there.
Paper Mario and Animal Crossing crossover? I hope I'm not the only one out there.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
idk if this is about desired crossovers in general too or not

but i want

-pokemon + fire emblem (bc fire emblem is better than pokemon conquest)
-okami and breath of the wild style zelda
-pokemon + botw style zelda + animal crossing maybe

but i want

give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2018-04-22 18:30:55" ] idk if this is about desired crossovers in general too or not but i want -pokemon + fire emblem (bc fire emblem is better than pokemon conquest) -okami and breath of the wild style zelda -pokemon + botw style zelda + animal crossing maybe [/quote] I'm still disappointed the proposed Fire Emblem x Pokemon game didn't make it past planning stages. My ideal crossover would be an RPG that takes a lot of unrelated properties (similar to Super Smash Bros.), but you create your own character and go out and recruit the other characters as the storyline unfolds, with each character having unique skills to fill specific traditional RPG roles. For example, a Pokemon trainer could be the "ranged magic user" type, using Pokemon for attacks rather than spells, Link could be the typical warrior character, K.K. Slider could be the bard (musical heals and attacks), etc. Bonus points if there is an unlockable costume for the player character based on [url=http://captainn.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Keene]Captain N[/url].
monkfishlover wrote on 2018-04-22 18:30:55:

but i want

I'm still disappointed the proposed Fire Emblem x Pokemon game didn't make it past planning stages.

My ideal crossover would be an RPG that takes a lot of unrelated properties (similar to Super Smash Bros.), but you create your own character and go out and recruit the other characters as the storyline unfolds, with each character having unique skills to fill specific traditional RPG roles. For example, a Pokemon trainer could be the "ranged magic user" type, using Pokemon for attacks rather than spells, Link could be the typical warrior character, K.K. Slider could be the bard (musical heals and attacks), etc.

Bonus points if there is an unlockable costume for the player character based on Captain N.

Formerly known as Brenning.
ZELDA + KIRBY + FIRE EMBLEM + UNDERTALE + FLIGHT RISING PLEASE

Bonus points if Kafei is the main character
Bonus bonus points if it follows @EveningEmerald's and my strange lore
Bonus bonus bonus points if Hyness appears.

Bonus bonus points if it follows @EveningEmerald's and my strange lore
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="KalliZora" date="2018-04-22 19:16:10" ] ZELDA + KIRBY + FIRE EMBLEM + UNDERTALE + FLIGHT RISING PLEASE Bonus points if Kafei is the main character Bonus bonus points if it follows @/EveningEmerald's and my strange lore Bonus bonus bonus points if Hyness appears. [/quote] @KalliZora Farewell, my friend, for I must W R I T E -
KalliZora wrote on 2018-04-22 19:16:10:

Bonus bonus points if it follows @/EveningEmerald's and my strange lore
@KalliZora
Farewell, my friend, for I must W R I T E -
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Here's another crossover I'd really want to see: Kirby and Mario.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 I would spend money I didn't have yet if i meant I could have a Pokemon/AC crossover.

or a Paper Mario/Pokemon crossover.

or, yes, a Paper Mario/AC crossover
@buggy101 I would spend money I didn't have yet if i meant I could have a Pokemon/AC crossover.

or a Paper Mario/Pokemon crossover.

or, yes, a Paper Mario/AC crossover
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-04-29 13:31:02" ] Here's another crossover I'd really want to see: Kirby and Mario. [/quote] you know what [b]heck yes[/b] these two are my favorite nintendo franchises now id like to see them together ouside of smash besides that its just another crossover for mario there were crossovers with [url=https://www.mariowiki.com/Fortune_Street]dragon quest[/url], [url=https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Hoops_3-on-3]final[/url] [url=https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Sports_Mix]fantasy[/url], sonic of course, mk8 has zelda, splatoon and animal crossing, [url=https://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Bros._%26_Friends:_When_I_Grow_Up]then theres this[/url] [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/8/84/TravelGuide.png[/img]
buggy101 wrote on 2018-04-29 13:31:02:
you know what heck yes
these two are my favorite nintendo franchises now
id like to see them together ouside of smash
besides that its just another crossover for mario
there were crossovers with dragon quest, final fantasy, sonic of course, mk8 has zelda, splatoon and animal crossing, then theres this
TravelGuide.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
For some reason, I laughed at that picture.
@PixelSpiral
For some reason, I laughed at that picture.
@PixelSpiral
“Welcome aboard Fanservice Airlines. My name is Kalli, and this is my copilot Pixel, and we’ll probably be crashing this plane into somewhere...”
@PixelSpiral
“Welcome aboard Fanservice Airlines. My name is Kalli, and this is my copilot Pixel, and we’ll probably be crashing this plane into somewhere...”
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3