Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's Your Favorite Name?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love the names Alicia, Oliver, Koba, Jason
I love the names Alicia, Oliver, Koba, Jason
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
If I could change my name, I would choose either Franky (short for Frances) or Montana. uvu
If I could change my name, I would choose either Franky (short for Frances) or Montana. uvu
@FalloutStreak

I think its the name I would take if I could have chosen my name haha. I agree with your other post though, sometimes I enjoy shortened names like Tom for Thomas but I prefer William to Will and most of the full names vs the shortened ones.
@FalloutStreak

I think its the name I would take if I could have chosen my name haha. I agree with your other post though, sometimes I enjoy shortened names like Tom for Thomas but I prefer William to Will and most of the full names vs the shortened ones.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Hmmm, normal sounding name-wise I'd say I like Valac (Name of one of the 72 Goetia demons in King Solomon's Ars Goetia)

But if we were to go fantasy, Asmodeus, Vassago, and Caim are p cool
Hmmm, normal sounding name-wise I'd say I like Valac (Name of one of the 72 Goetia demons in King Solomon's Ars Goetia)

But if we were to go fantasy, Asmodeus, Vassago, and Caim are p cool
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
River, Logan, Rowan, Raven, Luke, Quinn

Ahhhhh so many. ;-;

But especially Logan right now. Iedk why.

Rs and Ls catch my attention as it seems.
River, Logan, Rowan, Raven, Luke, Quinn

Ahhhhh so many. ;-;

But especially Logan right now. Iedk why.

Rs and Ls catch my attention as it seems.
Mine have been Piper, Cleo, Sage and Brooke
Mine have been Piper, Cleo, Sage and Brooke
cwwdtDB.png
Draius, I don't know why it just sounds cool. At one point I wanted to have the name Draius. ^^
Draius, I don't know why it just sounds cool. At one point I wanted to have the name Draius. ^^
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
ngl something about the name Fyodor is super interesting for some reason? Also pretty much any feminine name that sounds elegant (Charlotte, Elizabeth, etc.) is going to catch my attention.
ngl something about the name Fyodor is super interesting for some reason? Also pretty much any feminine name that sounds elegant (Charlotte, Elizabeth, etc.) is going to catch my attention.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Emil! only partially influenced by the fact that my favorite character from the nier series is named that shhh
Emil! only partially influenced by the fact that my favorite character from the nier series is named that shhh
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Oh geez, I've got a lot of favorite names! Katherine/Katerina, Sadie, Seraphina, Eliza, Antonio, and Steven are probably my most favorites though

Edit: I forgot Oliver I love that name so much
Oh geez, I've got a lot of favorite names! Katherine/Katerina, Sadie, Seraphina, Eliza, Antonio, and Steven are probably my most favorites though

Edit: I forgot Oliver I love that name so much
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7