Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's Your Favorite Name?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
harriet! sounds like a dreamy name. lilith, heather, gianna, nancy and lola are also some of my favorites.

male names hm.. gabriel, vincent/vinny, and toby. i used to have like, 5 characters at once named vincent lol
harriet! sounds like a dreamy name. lilith, heather, gianna, nancy and lola are also some of my favorites.

male names hm.. gabriel, vincent/vinny, and toby. i used to have like, 5 characters at once named vincent lol
20130.png
All the bird names. I'm only slightly biased.

Wren, Sparrow, Raven, Hawk, Magpie, Rook, etc.
All the bird names. I'm only slightly biased.

Wren, Sparrow, Raven, Hawk, Magpie, Rook, etc.
I'd have to say my favorite name overall is Zelda. Nice ring to it, AWESOME game series.

For males, I'd have to say Gerard, Brendon and Korekiyo.
I'd have to say my favorite name overall is Zelda. Nice ring to it, AWESOME game series.

For males, I'd have to say Gerard, Brendon and Korekiyo.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I have to say, I like all names, except for Noah, anyone named Noah sounds like a wuss.

And short ********-sounding typical nicknames for wonderful majestic names (for example: William's a nice name, but when they go by Will/Willy/Bill/Billy they are instantly unnattractive.)
I have to say, I like all names, except for Noah, anyone named Noah sounds like a wuss.

And short ********-sounding typical nicknames for wonderful majestic names (for example: William's a nice name, but when they go by Will/Willy/Bill/Billy they are instantly unnattractive.)
Ivan
Elliot
Oscar
Oliver
Basil
Ivan
Elliot
Oscar
Oliver
Basil
plants.png
Axel.
Axel.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Zoe. Riley. Ethan. Elise. Annie. Ayane.

oNe Of TheSe thiNGS is nOT likE ThE OTHerS
Zoe. Riley. Ethan. Elise. Annie. Ayane.

oNe Of TheSe thiNGS is nOT likE ThE OTHerS
Signature.png
I like the name Sterling quite a bit
I like the name Sterling quite a bit
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

Sterling is pretty good.
@FatherGascoigne

Sterling is pretty good.
Jonathan. Idk why. I just love that name, and I have an oc named it but I've always just loved the name.

Jonathan. Idk why. I just love that name, and I have an oc named it but I've always just loved the name.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7