Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dog owners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@AtomicSamurai Bushi seems so sweet! His coat is amazing :) As for Kuma, Shiba are one of my favorite breeds. I hope all goes well with him, hes so cute! Thanks for showing me.
@AtomicSamurai Bushi seems so sweet! His coat is amazing :) As for Kuma, Shiba are one of my favorite breeds. I hope all goes well with him, hes so cute! Thanks for showing me.
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

* Check out my art store! *

What a match, I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet
i dont have pics of her since tech is to hard XDXD> but she sleeps just like a human. on her back, her paws crossed over her chest, and snoring away.
shes a english springer spaniel, with more hunting breed in her than show. her name is poppy and shes a big dummy, but shes my dummy XDXD
i dont have pics of her since tech is to hard XDXD> but she sleeps just like a human. on her back, her paws crossed over her chest, and snoring away.
shes a english springer spaniel, with more hunting breed in her than show. her name is poppy and shes a big dummy, but shes my dummy XDXD
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
Here, I'm just going to casually post pics of Jiro. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/709e36db1ef93db3afcc1785e76da621/tumblr_p42dyylDcJ1s2am2ho1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/020e5157db0c7d4561ba41ba6bb4dfb0/tumblr_p42dyylDcJ1s2am2ho2_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c27e123559045d9c044e1305e2ff592d/tumblr_p42dyylDcJ1s2am2ho3_540.jpg[/img] He's a little over 4 years old and I've had him for over 3 years.
Here, I'm just going to casually post pics of Jiro.

tumblr_p42dyylDcJ1s2am2ho1_540.jpg

tumblr_p42dyylDcJ1s2am2ho2_540.jpg

tumblr_p42dyylDcJ1s2am2ho3_540.jpg

He's a little over 4 years old and I've had him for over 3 years.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@Demonreach Do you mind if I ask what breed/s Gabby is (if you know)? Thank you for sharing, she looks lovely!
@Demonreach Do you mind if I ask what breed/s Gabby is (if you know)? Thank you for sharing, she looks lovely!
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

@OzenwillNOTmove Barnaby looks like such a friendly dog!! I'm so glad he is okay, I wish him all the best :D Thank you for sharing!
@OzenwillNOTmove Barnaby looks like such a friendly dog!! I'm so glad he is okay, I wish him all the best :D Thank you for sharing!
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

@GrumpyCatlover A very beautiful designer :D Tell Raffy hello from me, and thank you for showing me!!
@GrumpyCatlover A very beautiful designer :D Tell Raffy hello from me, and thank you for showing me!!
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

@straycatss
no problem :D
@straycatss
no problem :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@SteamPunker777 I once had a friend with Springer Spaniels! That sounds so adorable, thank you for telling me about Poppy
@SteamPunker777 I once had a friend with Springer Spaniels! That sounds so adorable, thank you for telling me about Poppy
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

I'm painting a picture of my dog and I'll post it here when I'm done :)

@ashotinthedark Can I just say that I love Jiro with all my heart
I've always wanted a Shiba
I'm painting a picture of my dog and I'll post it here when I'm done :)

@ashotinthedark Can I just say that I love Jiro with all my heart
I've always wanted a Shiba
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@ashotinthedark Oh. My. Gosh. Jiro is amazing! Shibas are so great, thank you so much for sharing! The one of him sleeping is especially cute
@ashotinthedark Oh. My. Gosh. Jiro is amazing! Shibas are so great, thank you so much for sharing! The one of him sleeping is especially cute
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9