Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lost cartoon episodes/pilots
1 2
Any lost cartoon episodes/pilots you've heard of? Post them here. I'd like to see some that you know. Video links are fine, too! But only on Youtube.
Any lost cartoon episodes/pilots you've heard of? Post them here. I'd like to see some that you know. Video links are fine, too! But only on Youtube.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
there was a pretty disturbing one for Magic School Bus that Valikibum covered. I actually recoiled at it.

Now if we're talking about ACTUAL lost pilots/episodes, and not creepypasta stuff, Code Lyoko was known as Garage Kids and had it's own pilot episodes before it was converted into the show we know and love today. Coincidently, if I'm remembering correctly, Garage Kids had a darker plot than the original Season 1 of Code Lyoko (though in retrospect Code Lyoko itself got much darker season 2 onward.)
there was a pretty disturbing one for Magic School Bus that Valikibum covered. I actually recoiled at it.

Now if we're talking about ACTUAL lost pilots/episodes, and not creepypasta stuff, Code Lyoko was known as Garage Kids and had it's own pilot episodes before it was converted into the show we know and love today. Coincidently, if I'm remembering correctly, Garage Kids had a darker plot than the original Season 1 of Code Lyoko (though in retrospect Code Lyoko itself got much darker season 2 onward.)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

Oh god, I didn't know Magic School Bus was like that before it premiered. And I didn't know you liked Vailskibum! I watch his videos, he's awesome! :)

Oh, and I just remembered that Code Lyoko was in another video by Vail. I think it was in a video about a new Nickelodeon show called "Tech Masters", which will have both CGI and 2d animation, which Code Lyoko actually had. Plus, Code Lyoko premiered the same year I was born (2003).
@Paravoina

Oh god, I didn't know Magic School Bus was like that before it premiered. And I didn't know you liked Vailskibum! I watch his videos, he's awesome! :)

Oh, and I just remembered that Code Lyoko was in another video by Vail. I think it was in a video about a new Nickelodeon show called "Tech Masters", which will have both CGI and 2d animation, which Code Lyoko actually had. Plus, Code Lyoko premiered the same year I was born (2003).

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@draconicmusic

I mean, his content just kinda... pops up, so I watch it. Sometimes his thumbnails and constant talk about certain shows like Loudhouse or Gumball as comparison to bad shows can get on my nerves, as there are more good shows out there than just those, but for the most part...

yeah, he's alright.
@draconicmusic

I mean, his content just kinda... pops up, so I watch it. Sometimes his thumbnails and constant talk about certain shows like Loudhouse or Gumball as comparison to bad shows can get on my nerves, as there are more good shows out there than just those, but for the most part...

yeah, he's alright.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

Especially that video where he talked about Gumball nearly FLIPPING CARMEN OFF.
@Paravoina

Especially that video where he talked about Gumball nearly FLIPPING CARMEN OFF.

[All of my social media]
I think the Danny phantom one is considered lost? I wish I could find it...
I think the Danny phantom one is considered lost? I wish I could find it...
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue

Wait, there's a missing pilot for Danny Phantom?
@Rogue

Wait, there's a missing pilot for Danny Phantom?

[All of my social media]
@DraconicMusic: If I remember right, the first listed episode of Danny Phantom on most streaming places is the Meat Lady one, but supposedly there's one where you get to see him go into the portal and get his powers?
@DraconicMusic: If I remember right, the first listed episode of Danny Phantom on most streaming places is the Meat Lady one, but supposedly there's one where you get to see him go into the portal and get his powers?
IMG_0247.jpg
There's this one Tom and Jerry episode called "Blue Cat Blues". A lot of people think that it is the last episode of Tom and Jerry, but it's actually one of the last episodes MGM produced. It's not exactly "lost", but its rarely aired because of its content. (;-; It's on youtube, but I'm not going to link it.)
There's this one Tom and Jerry episode called "Blue Cat Blues". A lot of people think that it is the last episode of Tom and Jerry, but it's actually one of the last episodes MGM produced. It's not exactly "lost", but its rarely aired because of its content. (;-; It's on youtube, but I'm not going to link it.)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile

I've actually watched it on Youtube before, and it hasn't been considered lost by many, so I don't think Blue Cat Blues is considered "lost". But cool suggestion, though!
@Chompymawile

I've actually watched it on Youtube before, and it hasn't been considered lost by many, so I don't think Blue Cat Blues is considered "lost". But cool suggestion, though!

[All of my social media]
1 2