Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fans of Bethesda games?
1 2 3 4
Alright I got into these games about a year ago and I'm currently playing Skyrim, Morrowind, and Fallout: New Vegas. I've beaten Skyrim and am now starting a new game on legendary mode. Please help me I'm obsessed and all I want to do right now is see my lovely robot friend. Who else wants to obsess with me over Todd's hellish creations? Also... show me the Todd Howard memes [img]https://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/595b4698db86b.png[/img]
Alright I got into these games about a year ago and I'm currently playing Skyrim, Morrowind, and Fallout: New Vegas. I've beaten Skyrim and am now starting a new game on legendary mode. Please help me I'm obsessed and all I want to do right now is see my lovely robot friend.

Who else wants to obsess with me over Todd's hellish creations?

Also... show me the Todd Howard memes
595b4698db86b.png
riches2.png
@LibraNicole I bought Skyrim in the winter Steam sale, and I'm playing as a lady Argonian named Rashkuul: [img]https://i.imgur.com/99tVezu.png[/img] I made a vow never to steal, kill random NPCs, or break into peoples' houses. So my pickpocket skill will be nonexistent, but at least I'm getting lockpicking from breaking into treasure chests and dungeons. I'm focusing her fighting style on two-handed weapon fighting and archery. Skyrim does not run very well on my computer because it's not a very powerful machine, nor is the graphics card very good, so my brother had to help me modify the game a bit to run on low specs. I may invest in a good graphics card in the future. The game runs okay until you try to do combat, because response time is laggy so it's all too easy to get stuck swinging my axe at a wall, getting beat up by the enemy from behind, and unable to turn around properly hit the bugger.
@LibraNicole

I bought Skyrim in the winter Steam sale, and I'm playing as a lady Argonian named Rashkuul:

99tVezu.png

I made a vow never to steal, kill random NPCs, or break into peoples' houses. So my pickpocket skill will be nonexistent, but at least I'm getting lockpicking from breaking into treasure chests and dungeons. I'm focusing her fighting style on two-handed weapon fighting and archery.

Skyrim does not run very well on my computer because it's not a very powerful machine, nor is the graphics card very good, so my brother had to help me modify the game a bit to run on low specs. I may invest in a good graphics card in the future. The game runs okay until you try to do combat, because response time is laggy so it's all too easy to get stuck swinging my axe at a wall, getting beat up by the enemy from behind, and unable to turn around properly hit the bugger.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote]show me the Todd Howard memes[/quote] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f088bf170f6e598662b8d686c40bf36c/tumblr_ouozcbULF81qiihn0o1_500.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bDdiHZ5.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7a2ae26b93e48de173b9211064006df7/tumblr_oryd6ieRME1tr697lo1_500.png[/img] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/273/527/694.jpg[/img]
Quote:
show me the Todd Howard memes

tumblr_ouozcbULF81qiihn0o1_500.png

bDdiHZ5.png

tumblr_oryd6ieRME1tr697lo1_500.png

694.jpg
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
yes hello this is my new favorite thread i love bethesda games, especially the fallout series. i have fandragons on page 2 of my lair for charon and gob from fo3 and hancock and nick valentine from fo4. i also have plans for a fandragon for cicero from skyrim. now, here he is... that monster who wont stop rereleasing skyrim... [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ad000f51dd765afb86910e7fefa1943b/tumblr_p22q5cW0rt1tx6aapo1_1280.png[/img]
yes hello this is my new favorite thread

i love bethesda games, especially the fallout series. i have fandragons on page 2 of my lair for charon and gob from fo3 and hancock and nick valentine from fo4. i also have plans for a fandragon for cicero from skyrim.

now, here he is... that monster who wont stop rereleasing skyrim...

tumblr_p22q5cW0rt1tx6aapo1_1280.png
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I got Skyrim over Christmas break, and I started playing as a Kajiit named Soluto. I'm nearing level thirty, and my heavy armor skill makes me a heckin BEAST. I got the juggernaut perk so my unarmed attacks do a lot of damage and I'm very happy with it. also I share names with the most hated character ever [img]http://images.uesp.net//thumb/6/68/SR-npc-Lydia.jpg/180px-SR-npc-Lydia.jpg[/img]
I got Skyrim over Christmas break, and I started playing as a Kajiit named Soluto. I'm nearing level thirty, and my heavy armor skill makes me a heckin BEAST. I got the juggernaut perk so my unarmed attacks do a lot of damage and I'm very happy with it.

also I share names with the most hated character ever
180px-SR-npc-Lydia.jpg
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
I own Fallout 4 and Skyrim, but haven't played much of Skyrim. I really enjoyed Fallout 4 :^o!!
I own Fallout 4 and Skyrim, but haven't played much of Skyrim. I really enjoyed Fallout 4 :^o!!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
My room mate has been playing/watching Youtube videos about Fallout 4 nonstop for like a week... Before that it was Skyrim. I like how in depth they get with their lore! And the mods are amazing!
My room mate has been playing/watching Youtube videos about Fallout 4 nonstop for like a week... Before that it was Skyrim. I like how in depth they get with their lore! And the mods are amazing!
fa8afa08-471e-4e71-9f0d-7919663b8a6d_zpsvyibfxrg.png
Did somebody say Bethesda? I have been in a monogamous relationship with Bethesda Softworks for nearly two decades.

Because I am old.

And I started with Daggerfall.

And Morrowind is my baby. It's the best game ever and I am a walking fanwiki of that game.

And I am literally drowning in a Fallout obsession at the moment, and my purse is an NCR messenger bag. I just wish there was more Legion stuff because I have a lore interest in them like none other (and tend to like their characters better; I always err villain somehow).

And I think I have a problem.
Did somebody say Bethesda? I have been in a monogamous relationship with Bethesda Softworks for nearly two decades.

Because I am old.

And I started with Daggerfall.

And Morrowind is my baby. It's the best game ever and I am a walking fanwiki of that game.

And I am literally drowning in a Fallout obsession at the moment, and my purse is an NCR messenger bag. I just wish there was more Legion stuff because I have a lore interest in them like none other (and tend to like their characters better; I always err villain somehow).

And I think I have a problem.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
Um

I may have played over 2000 hours of skyrim since it's release. I have a super laptop so I can run high textures and enb's with over 40 mods without the frame rate breaking a sweat so it makes for great replayability...hence the playtime. I have a level 90ish character that has reached level 100 (twice with a few skills) with everything. I have fought every dragon, I have defeated karstaag and the ebony warrior, gotten every achievement, and finished every single tiny quest/read every book/basically finished the whole damn game.

Favorite build has gotta be shadowblade: dagger in one hand, the overpowered school of illusion in the left, and just stab everyone in the back. It's so good. However, cheesing Destruction spells is also pretty awesome, especially with spell mods like apocalypse and lost grimoure, which add delightfully unique spells.

Very fun. Bethesda is good.
Um

I may have played over 2000 hours of skyrim since it's release. I have a super laptop so I can run high textures and enb's with over 40 mods without the frame rate breaking a sweat so it makes for great replayability...hence the playtime. I have a level 90ish character that has reached level 100 (twice with a few skills) with everything. I have fought every dragon, I have defeated karstaag and the ebony warrior, gotten every achievement, and finished every single tiny quest/read every book/basically finished the whole damn game.

Favorite build has gotta be shadowblade: dagger in one hand, the overpowered school of illusion in the left, and just stab everyone in the back. It's so good. However, cheesing Destruction spells is also pretty awesome, especially with spell mods like apocalypse and lost grimoure, which add delightfully unique spells.

Very fun. Bethesda is good.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5013b38d5c7ac8e50571fc643f6d9e99/tumblr_ot31pinGNy1vj80pzo1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
tumblr_ot31pinGNy1vj80pzo1_500.jpg
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
1 2 3 4