Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk FISH!
Hello everyone! I love talking with the lovely people on this site, so let's bring up my favorite subject: fish! I'm going into marine biology/aquaculture in school, so I'm quite a fish nerd.

I'll list here what tanks I have, and I encourage you guys to do the same!
Or, if you are having fish troubles or are interested in the hobby, feel free to ask me anything-- I love talking about fish-keeping and helping others!

My tanks:
• A 46-gallon bowfront with 5 fancy goldfish, two bristlenose plecos, and a dojo loach
• A 29-gallon with a school of cory cats (multiple species), a balloon molly, a swordtail, a bristlenose pleco, and a few male guppies
• A 20-gallon long with a male betta (he's old and has cataracts) and a few small fry and snails
• My dad also has a 1-gallon with a single betta. I strongly believe that a betta should be kept in a 5-gallon or larger, preferably a 10-gallon, but what can you do.

Tell me about your fish experiences! <3
Hello everyone! I love talking with the lovely people on this site, so let's bring up my favorite subject: fish! I'm going into marine biology/aquaculture in school, so I'm quite a fish nerd.

I'll list here what tanks I have, and I encourage you guys to do the same!
Or, if you are having fish troubles or are interested in the hobby, feel free to ask me anything-- I love talking about fish-keeping and helping others!

My tanks:
• A 46-gallon bowfront with 5 fancy goldfish, two bristlenose plecos, and a dojo loach
• A 29-gallon with a school of cory cats (multiple species), a balloon molly, a swordtail, a bristlenose pleco, and a few male guppies
• A 20-gallon long with a male betta (he's old and has cataracts) and a few small fry and snails
• My dad also has a 1-gallon with a single betta. I strongly believe that a betta should be kept in a 5-gallon or larger, preferably a 10-gallon, but what can you do.

Tell me about your fish experiences! <3
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
:D Yaaay! Do you have any pictures?

We have two tanks set up at the moment.
A 46 bowfront with 3 pearl gouramis, 1 bristlenose pleco, schools of black kuhli loaches, rummynose tetra and harlequin rasbora and some crystal red shrimp.
And a 20 gallon long with 4 male guppies, a school of black phatom tetras and some bronze cories.
:D Yaaay! Do you have any pictures?

We have two tanks set up at the moment.
A 46 bowfront with 3 pearl gouramis, 1 bristlenose pleco, schools of black kuhli loaches, rummynose tetra and harlequin rasbora and some crystal red shrimp.
And a 20 gallon long with 4 male guppies, a school of black phatom tetras and some bronze cories.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
What lovely tanks! Gouramis are so lovely, and I love khulis! I wish you the best of luck <3
@Lonin
What lovely tanks! Gouramis are so lovely, and I love khulis! I wish you the best of luck <3
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png