Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
An au of Pokemon X where Lysandre succeeds in giving the protagonists immortality.
An au of Pokemon X where Lysandre succeeds in giving the protagonists immortality.
venusaur-mega.gif
Star Trek but everybody is a dragon

Star Trek but Riker, Data, Geordi and Wesley form a metal band and break up after like a week

Doctor Who but all the real life actors have to actually become heroes and team up together to save the world when Doctor Who becomes real. Basically Galaxy Quest but with Doctor Who

Flight Rising AU where the gods started out as normal dragons and grew up and became gods. How would their lives be if they were just normal dragons on Sornieth

An AU where my dragon Epsilon became a cold blooded serial killer. He isn't actually, he's a sweetheart and the leader of my clan. But I want an edgy Epsilon too.

When I was 13 I wrote a fanfic where the fourth doctor found Romana dead, he set out on a quest to find out what happened only to find out that HE killed her and didn't remember because he had a rare disease affecting Gallifreyans that slowly turned them insane. It was edgy as **** and I want to rewrite it to make it even edgier better
Star Trek but everybody is a dragon

Star Trek but Riker, Data, Geordi and Wesley form a metal band and break up after like a week

Doctor Who but all the real life actors have to actually become heroes and team up together to save the world when Doctor Who becomes real. Basically Galaxy Quest but with Doctor Who

Flight Rising AU where the gods started out as normal dragons and grew up and became gods. How would their lives be if they were just normal dragons on Sornieth

An AU where my dragon Epsilon became a cold blooded serial killer. He isn't actually, he's a sweetheart and the leader of my clan. But I want an edgy Epsilon too.

When I was 13 I wrote a fanfic where the fourth doctor found Romana dead, he set out on a quest to find out what happened only to find out that HE killed her and didn't remember because he had a rare disease affecting Gallifreyans that slowly turned them insane. It was edgy as **** and I want to rewrite it to make it even edgier better
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Undertale AU of Haikyuu.
  • Hinata as Frisk
  • Kageyama as Flowey/Asriel (a small crow/sort of a crow tengu)
  • Suga as Toriel
  • Daichi as Asgore
  • Oikawa as Mettaton
  • Kenma as Alphys
  • Kuroo as Undyne
aka Cringe I Will Never Write
Undertale AU of Haikyuu.
  • Hinata as Frisk
  • Kageyama as Flowey/Asriel (a small crow/sort of a crow tengu)
  • Suga as Toriel
  • Daichi as Asgore
  • Oikawa as Mettaton
  • Kenma as Alphys
  • Kuroo as Undyne
aka Cringe I Will Never Write
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I kinda wanna write a Breath of the Wild fic based on all the dumb stuff I’ve done in my new save (and old one). Like jumping off the top of the Castle to glide as far as I could, jumping off the top of a mountain just to avoid a shrine quest, accidentally blowing myself off a Tower with a bomb arrow and setting myself on fire in the process, falling off All the Divine Beasts at least once only to be saved by paraglider skilz™?, cooking an entire arsenal of Dubious Food for... no reason really, and accidentally killing myself with a metal box only to be revived by a fairy.
I kinda wanna write a Breath of the Wild fic based on all the dumb stuff I’ve done in my new save (and old one). Like jumping off the top of the Castle to glide as far as I could, jumping off the top of a mountain just to avoid a shrine quest, accidentally blowing myself off a Tower with a bomb arrow and setting myself on fire in the process, falling off All the Divine Beasts at least once only to be saved by paraglider skilz™?, cooking an entire arsenal of Dubious Food for... no reason really, and accidentally killing myself with a metal box only to be revived by a fairy.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
@AbyssalAnathema I would read that.
@AbyssalAnathema I would read that.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2018-01-09 18:07:51] Doctor Who but all the real life actors have to actually become heroes and team up together to save the world when Doctor Who becomes real. Basically Galaxy Quest but with Doctor Who [/quote] @Werelynx A friend of mine and I co-wrote the bulk of a Doctor Who fanfic before she passed away that took a different take on a similar concept. It basically involved The Doctor trying to escape from an alien crew with their own TARDIS-like ship, and in his efforts to evade them he crossed into a parallel world where Doctor Who is just a TV series. So the Tenth Doctor and David Tennant come face-to-face, the aliens arrive and The Doctor is incapacitated, so David Tennant has to pretend to be The Doctor until he recovers (which isn't until after Tennant manages to save the world).
Werelynx wrote on 2018-01-09:

@Werelynx

A friend of mine and I co-wrote the bulk of a Doctor Who fanfic before she passed away that took a different take on a similar concept. It basically involved The Doctor trying to escape from an alien crew with their own TARDIS-like ship, and in his efforts to evade them he crossed into a parallel world where Doctor Who is just a TV series. So the Tenth Doctor and David Tennant come face-to-face, the aliens arrive and The Doctor is incapacitated, so David Tennant has to pretend to be The Doctor until he recovers (which isn't until after Tennant manages to save the world).
Formerly known as Brenning.
An Overwatch AU where everything's the same except it's written and drawn by bkub, the creator and author of Pop Team Epic.
An Overwatch AU where everything's the same except it's written and drawn by bkub, the creator and author of Pop Team Epic.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Vocalist
I have a long list of awful/amazing crack ship/crossover fanfic ideas mostly involving bethesda games that i am continuously dissapointed in the current nonexistence of anything resembling.

Highlights of my cringe-inducing insanity include-

-Padomaic Rim, a fallout/TES crossover where the Numidium and Liberty Prime have a giant mecha battle. Then when they're done fighting they start playing saxophone music on their loudspeakers and making out. Because fanfic.

-An alternate neutral civil war ending, where instead of forming a truce at the meeting, as a result of a dialogue option "Why don't you two just kiss already", Ulfric and Tullius make out. To saxophone music. Always saxophone music. Featuring Ulfric as a cliche tsundere anime love interest who totally didn't start the war to get his attention or anything and refuses to refer to him as anything but General-Senpai, and Tullius wearing a hat that says "Foxy Grandpa".

-Jyggalag X Stanley the talking grapefruit from passwall

-Uriel Septim is now the captain of the Enterprise, and won't shut up about doom prophecies. Q is now Vivec wearing a lobster costume. Gods help us all.

-When i was like 13ish i wrote a fanfic where megamind was in classic spyro land and fighting a giant monster made of green fire who wanted to something something evil darkness something something eat the stars. It was hilariously stupid. Even moreso considering the fact that at the time i intended it to be serious.

-Skyrim except that never-really-named gold dude from TTS (banana head, you know the one) is here somehow and is the dragonKhajiitborn with the soul of a cat and must use the magic of children's card games to defeat alduin and end the civil war by raising a khajiit army to conquer Nirn.

No i'm not a deranged Sheogorath cultist what makes you say that
@Vocalist
I have a long list of awful/amazing crack ship/crossover fanfic ideas mostly involving bethesda games that i am continuously dissapointed in the current nonexistence of anything resembling.

Highlights of my cringe-inducing insanity include-

-Padomaic Rim, a fallout/TES crossover where the Numidium and Liberty Prime have a giant mecha battle. Then when they're done fighting they start playing saxophone music on their loudspeakers and making out. Because fanfic.

-An alternate neutral civil war ending, where instead of forming a truce at the meeting, as a result of a dialogue option "Why don't you two just kiss already", Ulfric and Tullius make out. To saxophone music. Always saxophone music. Featuring Ulfric as a cliche tsundere anime love interest who totally didn't start the war to get his attention or anything and refuses to refer to him as anything but General-Senpai, and Tullius wearing a hat that says "Foxy Grandpa".

-Jyggalag X Stanley the talking grapefruit from passwall

-Uriel Septim is now the captain of the Enterprise, and won't shut up about doom prophecies. Q is now Vivec wearing a lobster costume. Gods help us all.

-When i was like 13ish i wrote a fanfic where megamind was in classic spyro land and fighting a giant monster made of green fire who wanted to something something evil darkness something something eat the stars. It was hilariously stupid. Even moreso considering the fact that at the time i intended it to be serious.

-Skyrim except that never-really-named gold dude from TTS (banana head, you know the one) is here somehow and is the dragonKhajiitborn with the soul of a cat and must use the magic of children's card games to defeat alduin and end the civil war by raising a khajiit army to conquer Nirn.

No i'm not a deranged Sheogorath cultist what makes you say that
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I have many weird ideas for fanfics, but i only feel like mentioning my most weirdest one IMO, which is, hear me out:

A Primitive AU of Saint Seiya, and what I mean from that is an early man version of the series because i'm a weirdo that is fascinated with early history.
I have many weird ideas for fanfics, but i only feel like mentioning my most weirdest one IMO, which is, hear me out:

A Primitive AU of Saint Seiya, and what I mean from that is an early man version of the series because i'm a weirdo that is fascinated with early history.
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
  • homestuck post meteor gettin transplanted into the avengers movie verse
  • pokemon fanfic of a teenage mother skull grunt
  • breath of the wild where you actually get an ending
  • theres more but im forgettin them atm
  • homestuck post meteor gettin transplanted into the avengers movie verse
  • pokemon fanfic of a teenage mother skull grunt
  • breath of the wild where you actually get an ending
  • theres more but im forgettin them atm
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21