Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nutella, yay or nay??
1 2 3 4 5
you're gonna get a great big YAY from me, it's my addiction and my constant craving

Who's with and who's against me?!
you're gonna get a great big YAY from me, it's my addiction and my constant craving

Who's with and who's against me?!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Nay
Nay
Yay
Yay
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
Nay actually, they changed the recipe recently, and now its too sweet and not hazelnutty enough
Nay actually, they changed the recipe recently, and now its too sweet and not hazelnutty enough
Hi My name is clueless, How may I serve?
YAY. Gods, I absolutely love Nutella.
YAY. Gods, I absolutely love Nutella.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
nay. I don't like most spreads.

except jam.

jam of the space variety
nay. I don't like most spreads.

except jam.

jam of the space variety
I like Nutella sometimes! I think I need to be having a pretty intense chocolate craving to want it though.
I like Nutella sometimes! I think I need to be having a pretty intense chocolate craving to want it though.
If I have cravings.... YAY!
But normally I can't be bothered xD (unless when I'm baking cookies with a friend... always need a jar of nutella then, too, haha!)
If I have cravings.... YAY!
But normally I can't be bothered xD (unless when I'm baking cookies with a friend... always need a jar of nutella then, too, haha!)
VGjexQ4.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs6/2359910
Generally nay.

I only use it if I need to do proviant that needs to stay eatable for a day of two no matter the weather. It doesn't really go bad in heat and you can also eat it on days of -20°C without breaking your teeth.
Generally nay.

I only use it if I need to do proviant that needs to stay eatable for a day of two no matter the weather. It doesn't really go bad in heat and you can also eat it on days of -20°C without breaking your teeth.
I'd say yay. I like eating it with a pack of skyflakes
I'd say yay. I like eating it with a pack of skyflakes
sZShZzW.png
1 2 3 4 5