Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nutella, yay or nay??
1 2 3 4 5
Nutella brand is too sweet, but I like other chocolate hazelnut spreads :^)
Nutella brand is too sweet, but I like other chocolate hazelnut spreads :^)
tneYPET.png
That's a yay from me.
That's a yay from me.
690328pathtotruth2.png
I love Nutella so much! My favorite thing as a child was Nutella on toast. In fact I used to put it on everything from crepes to bread rolls and even my cereal (??)
I love Nutella so much! My favorite thing as a child was Nutella on toast. In fact I used to put it on everything from crepes to bread rolls and even my cereal (??)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Yay. I'm eating a nutella sandwich right now.
Yay. I'm eating a nutella sandwich right now.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
If it's just by itself, yay. If it's spread on something, nay because it's too sickly for me.
If it's just by itself, yay. If it's spread on something, nay because it's too sickly for me.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
I used to eat it by the jar, I can't say I'd do the same now haha
I'm more of a vegemite person now... not that I'd eat that out of the jar either.
I used to eat it by the jar, I can't say I'd do the same now haha
I'm more of a vegemite person now... not that I'd eat that out of the jar either.
Heckin' yeh!
Heckin' yeh!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
Candy on bread seems a bit dissonant to me.

gotta be a nay
Candy on bread seems a bit dissonant to me.

gotta be a nay
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
H*ck yeah!
H*ck yeah!
I used to love Nutella, but it gave me stomach cramps every time I had it. I've recently discovered that I'm lactose intolerant, so maybe that's it.... time for some tasty experimentation! I vote yay.
I used to love Nutella, but it gave me stomach cramps every time I had it. I've recently discovered that I'm lactose intolerant, so maybe that's it.... time for some tasty experimentation! I vote yay.
1 2 3 4 5