Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
@TheMochaDragon I'm so jealous I wish I had a ball python! What's his/her name?
@TheMochaDragon I'm so jealous I wish I had a ball python! What's his/her name?
@Flowerfox2235 her name is Noodle. You can probably guess why
@Flowerfox2235 her name is Noodle. You can probably guess why
@TheMochaDragon what type of Ball Python do you have? I've been looking at some and I want a Blue Eye Lucy Ball Python

Since you have a Ball Python I'd like to get more info on how to take care of one!
@TheMochaDragon what type of Ball Python do you have? I've been looking at some and I want a Blue Eye Lucy Ball Python

Since you have a Ball Python I'd like to get more info on how to take care of one!
6715.png15586.png24540.png
THEY/IT/HE
@ParanormalExpert I'm not sure since my and my little sister got her for Christmas. But the best place to get info is to not get it from pet store employees. The only time is if they are places like Raining Reptiles which specialize in reptiles.
@ParanormalExpert I'm not sure since my and my little sister got her for Christmas. But the best place to get info is to not get it from pet store employees. The only time is if they are places like Raining Reptiles which specialize in reptiles.
@TheMochaDragon

So cute!
@TheMochaDragon

So cute!
@Porpentina

I'm a Hufflepuff! Heya everyone!
@Porpentina

I'm a Hufflepuff! Heya everyone!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@HolyShipper

Yay! Me too! I love your hufflepuff dergs! :)
@HolyShipper

Yay! Me too! I love your hufflepuff dergs! :)
@Pikabear
!!!! Thank you! Would you like a ping when I'm selling them?
@Pikabear
!!!! Thank you! Would you like a ping when I'm selling them?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Hello, I think I'll just give a little introduction of myself.
Username's is Viskara, my Hogwarts house is Slytherin and my Ilvermorny house is Horned Serpent.

My patronus is a Marsh Harrier and my wand is made of Ebony wood, with a Phoenix feather core. 11 ¾" in length and has a surprisingly swishy flexibility.

@Porpentina With that being said, hello to everyone and can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
Hello, I think I'll just give a little introduction of myself.
Username's is Viskara, my Hogwarts house is Slytherin and my Ilvermorny house is Horned Serpent.

My patronus is a Marsh Harrier and my wand is made of Ebony wood, with a Phoenix feather core. 11 ¾" in length and has a surprisingly swishy flexibility.

@Porpentina With that being said, hello to everyone and can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
I'm a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore, Ginger Cat Patronus (how do they know the colour?!) and my wand is Cedar wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ½" and surprisingly swishy flexibility. My Ilvermorny house is the Horned Serpent.

(Can my nickname be Walking HP Dictionary?)
I'm a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore, Ginger Cat Patronus (how do they know the colour?!) and my wand is Cedar wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ½" and surprisingly swishy flexibility. My Ilvermorny house is the Horned Serpent.

(Can my nickname be Walking HP Dictionary?)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png