Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | webcomics?
1 2 3 4 5
Romantically Apocalyptic. Although I haven't read it in years, I thought the strange mystery (ok, sometime ridiculous scenes) in an artistically created story was quite nice.
Romantically Apocalyptic. Although I haven't read it in years, I thought the strange mystery (ok, sometime ridiculous scenes) in an artistically created story was quite nice.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
I can actually recommend a Hiveworks assosiate, which is very often advertised here. Love Not Found. Fair warning: There is some adult themes. Which makes me wonder why it's advertised here. :P
I can actually recommend a Hiveworks assosiate, which is very often advertised here. Love Not Found. Fair warning: There is some adult themes. Which makes me wonder why it's advertised here. :P
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Gunnerkrigg Court is really good! It's cheesy at first but it gets way better.
Gunnerkrigg Court is really good! It's cheesy at first but it gets way better.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Um... I have a few, though most of them are admittedly fan-comics....

Handplates by Zarla. (If you think Undertale is cancer, don't read, but it's pretty cool.)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: RAD

Random Doom the Series

Awkward-Zombie's collection, they're random, and kinda dark, but funny.

TheOdd1sOut, not sure if this is really counted as a webcomic but his comics are pretty good.
Um... I have a few, though most of them are admittedly fan-comics....

Handplates by Zarla. (If you think Undertale is cancer, don't read, but it's pretty cool.)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: RAD

Random Doom the Series

Awkward-Zombie's collection, they're random, and kinda dark, but funny.

TheOdd1sOut, not sure if this is really counted as a webcomic but his comics are pretty good.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Bynder

Tower of God is fantastic, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it yet. There are tons of episodes (and it's still going) so you probably won't have to worry about finishing all a comic's episodes before it's done. At least for a while. Updates on Mondays.

Also, if you're looking for a short read with a heavy impact, definitely check out About Death. It's probably my favorite webcomic out there. So many feels. It totally changed my life. This is also a finished comic!

If you're into some fantasy stuff with some really in-depth worldbuilding, take a look at Blindsprings. Blindsprings is great in pretty much every way! The art is beautiful, the characters are unique and distinct from each other, and the plot is really memorable. I think I've reread this comic a few more times than I should have, honestly. Blindsprings updates Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

And that's all I recommend! If you decide to check them out, I hope you like them. c:
@Bynder

Tower of God is fantastic, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it yet. There are tons of episodes (and it's still going) so you probably won't have to worry about finishing all a comic's episodes before it's done. At least for a while. Updates on Mondays.

Also, if you're looking for a short read with a heavy impact, definitely check out About Death. It's probably my favorite webcomic out there. So many feels. It totally changed my life. This is also a finished comic!

If you're into some fantasy stuff with some really in-depth worldbuilding, take a look at Blindsprings. Blindsprings is great in pretty much every way! The art is beautiful, the characters are unique and distinct from each other, and the plot is really memorable. I think I've reread this comic a few more times than I should have, honestly. Blindsprings updates Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

And that's all I recommend! If you decide to check them out, I hope you like them. c:
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
Read The Silver Eye, you won't regret it.

It's so good, and the fandom is smallish but amazingly kind and awesomely fun!
Read The Silver Eye, you won't regret it.

It's so good, and the fandom is smallish but amazingly kind and awesomely fun!
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
You should try Harpy Gee! It's one of the comics that shows up as an add and it's really good!
You should try Harpy Gee! It's one of the comics that shows up as an add and it's really good!
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
pro-tip which i bet someone else has already said: turn off ad-block and look at the ads :)
pro-tip which i bet someone else has already said: turn off ad-block and look at the ads :)
oQlTGMl.png
@Charoula

I love all of Gina's work. I own some red string books. Love the style.
@Charoula

I love all of Gina's work. I own some red string books. Love the style.
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
I love Rebornica's work
I love Rebornica's work
meep
1 2 3 4 5