Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | To all of the peeps in Florida!
1 2 3 4 5
All we are getting now are high winds, St. Augustine is beginning to flood and tourists are actually staying just so they can get back home with a stupid hurricane story!

Tourist's children are near the edge of the river, waves are crashing like crazy, and there is a high risk of getting dragged down with those waters! They are actually playing in the water in the street and I'm just so outdone.
All we are getting now are high winds, St. Augustine is beginning to flood and tourists are actually staying just so they can get back home with a stupid hurricane story!

Tourist's children are near the edge of the river, waves are crashing like crazy, and there is a high risk of getting dragged down with those waters! They are actually playing in the water in the street and I'm just so outdone.
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
[quote name="FenVyrus" date=2017-09-10 08:39:37] All we are getting now are high winds, St. Augustine is beginning to flood and tourists are actually staying just so they can get back home with a stupid hurricane story! Tourist's children are near the edge of the river, waves are crashing like crazy, and there is a high risk of getting dragged down with those waters! They are actually playing in the water in the street and I'm just so outdone. [/quote] oh my god their kids are gonna get electrocuted or step in something horrific .................................... my power keeps on going out for a few seconds but not even completely i can keep flight rising ha ha
FenVyrus wrote on 2017-09-10:

oh my god their kids are gonna get electrocuted or step in something horrific

my power keeps on going out for a few seconds but not even completely i can keep flight rising ha ha
I'm so ready to get this hurricane over with... like I'm not looking forward to it, but goodness am I sick of hearing about it. Spent all last week staring at potential tracks. I just want things to go back to normal lol
I'm so ready to get this hurricane over with... like I'm not looking forward to it, but goodness am I sick of hearing about it. Spent all last week staring at potential tracks. I just want things to go back to normal lol
c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
Yo, almost 2pm update - hurricane force winds are rolling in as we speak, gusts are getting up to ~90 mph and they're making some weird noises so probably heard a tornado or two. Power is out here, we're working with cellular, but it's not fast at all so just checking in here.
Yo, almost 2pm update - hurricane force winds are rolling in as we speak, gusts are getting up to ~90 mph and they're making some weird noises so probably heard a tornado or two. Power is out here, we're working with cellular, but it's not fast at all so just checking in here.
6klg2iF.png
I wish you all good luck, stay safe. Thank you.
I wish you all good luck, stay safe. Thank you.
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
Let's all pray for Florida. I just watched the news. One man lost his whole family except his brother who's in another country and doesn't have anywhere to go. Hurricanes ruin and take away lives. I've seen people have a laugh at it. It's really serious. Let's all hope for the best.
Let's all pray for Florida. I just watched the news. One man lost his whole family except his brother who's in another country and doesn't have anywhere to go. Hurricanes ruin and take away lives. I've seen people have a laugh at it. It's really serious. Let's all hope for the best.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
I hope everybody stays safe!
I hope everybody stays safe!
Whoah, some of you guys are getting 120 mph winds?! Wow, just... when Sandy came, we (us chickens in NJ) were getting 90 mph, and that was terrifying. I can't imagine what 120+ would be like.

Good luck, guys.
Whoah, some of you guys are getting 120 mph winds?! Wow, just... when Sandy came, we (us chickens in NJ) were getting 90 mph, and that was terrifying. I can't imagine what 120+ would be like.

Good luck, guys.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
Stay safe all! Seems the ASOS down there have taken significant damage as they're not reporting much weather info if at all. Key West in particular seems to be down completely-last report was from about 8 hours or so ago.

If anyone wants to see-

http://en.allmetsat.com/metar-taf/florida.php?icao=KMTH
Stay safe all! Seems the ASOS down there have taken significant damage as they're not reporting much weather info if at all. Key West in particular seems to be down completely-last report was from about 8 hours or so ago.

If anyone wants to see-

http://en.allmetsat.com/metar-taf/florida.php?icao=KMTH
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Update: Just lost power and there was a hurricane about 45 minutes away from me. It moved away though, so I'm safe for now. We don't have very high winds, but getting lots of rain. Luckily I'm in a taised house in a slightly raised area, so not really a flood threat, but still frightening. And my bedroom is on the upstairs floor. I just might sleep downstairs.
Edit: We're firing up the generator, it will just take a couple hours. I'm gonna sleep upstairs after checking the forecast.
Update: Just lost power and there was a hurricane about 45 minutes away from me. It moved away though, so I'm safe for now. We don't have very high winds, but getting lots of rain. Luckily I'm in a taised house in a slightly raised area, so not really a flood threat, but still frightening. And my bedroom is on the upstairs floor. I just might sleep downstairs.
Edit: We're firing up the generator, it will just take a couple hours. I'm gonna sleep upstairs after checking the forecast.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5