Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How is food important to you?
1 2 3
keeps me alive fam
keeps me alive fam
xpxalNl.gif
I eat food to stay alive, duh.

In all seriousness, my family really likes to eat. I guess that's why so many of us have diabetes. (Plus we are genetically predisposed to it.) Holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas are when we have a huge feast.
I eat food to stay alive, duh.

In all seriousness, my family really likes to eat. I guess that's why so many of us have diabetes. (Plus we are genetically predisposed to it.) Holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas are when we have a huge feast.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
I'm so distant to my cultural backgrounds that I have no relationship with food. I only eat dinner -- if I have a relationship, it's unhealthy

I do like the fact that food brings people together. it opens your eyes to other people's cultures, and even things like meeting people for the first time on dates is normally revolved around food. in a way, it's sweet c:
I'm so distant to my cultural backgrounds that I have no relationship with food. I only eat dinner -- if I have a relationship, it's unhealthy

I do like the fact that food brings people together. it opens your eyes to other people's cultures, and even things like meeting people for the first time on dates is normally revolved around food. in a way, it's sweet c:
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
Empanadas.. taste good
Empanadas.. taste good
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
Sharing food is very important to me. If someone who is very close to me wont even let me have a bite of their food I get legitimately hurt and sad. I love making/buying/bringing food to people I love and become ecstatic when they do the same for me. So, I guess it's very significant to me. A way I show affection as well.
Sharing food is very important to me. If someone who is very close to me wont even let me have a bite of their food I get legitimately hurt and sad. I love making/buying/bringing food to people I love and become ecstatic when they do the same for me. So, I guess it's very significant to me. A way I show affection as well.
I just love food tbh
I just love food tbh
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
food.

WHERE?
food.

WHERE?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
1 2 3