Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 702 703
Looks like our second confirmed beast unit is Nailah. I'm definitely okay with this.
Looks like our second confirmed beast unit is Nailah. I'm definitely okay with this.
Accent Shop!

Eir's b skill is fabulous! To those who haven't seen it yet: It disables "calculate damage using lower of foe's def or res" and "calculates damage from staff like other weapons". It also heals on top of that.

It's kinda fantastic, especially for high res mages who can return to being dragon-killers
Eir's b skill is fabulous! To those who haven't seen it yet: It disables "calculate damage using lower of foe's def or res" and "calculates damage from staff like other weapons". It also heals on top of that.

It's kinda fantastic, especially for high res mages who can return to being dragon-killers
Lewyn_updated2.gif
TIBARN TIBARN TIBARN TIBARN
YEESSSSSSS THANK YOU INTSYS

Eir's design is super cute! And I didn't expect Hel to be female. Loving the designs of all the new characters. Gotta say, Book III is giving me some creepy vibes but I can't wait to see what's gonna happen.

Have to say, the trailer for Book III gave me the chills. Just... everything. Hel's theme combined with what happens to Alfonse and Sharena.

Oh, and Alfonse and Sharena's mother is gorgeous!

EDIT: How on EARTH do you pronounce Líf's weapon? Sökkvabekkr. Another name to add to my 'hey pronunciation guide needed' list.

is it bad that the edgy music MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD LIKE IT JUST FEELS SO OUT OF PLACE

Eir's B skill is a blessing. Goodbye, dragons. No more ruining my god damn arena runs! :')
TIBARN TIBARN TIBARN TIBARN
YEESSSSSSS THANK YOU INTSYS

Eir's design is super cute! And I didn't expect Hel to be female. Loving the designs of all the new characters. Gotta say, Book III is giving me some creepy vibes but I can't wait to see what's gonna happen.

Have to say, the trailer for Book III gave me the chills. Just... everything. Hel's theme combined with what happens to Alfonse and Sharena.

Oh, and Alfonse and Sharena's mother is gorgeous!

EDIT: How on EARTH do you pronounce Líf's weapon? Sökkvabekkr. Another name to add to my 'hey pronunciation guide needed' list.

is it bad that the edgy music MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD LIKE IT JUST FEELS SO OUT OF PLACE

Eir's B skill is a blessing. Goodbye, dragons. No more ruining my god damn arena runs! :')

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I was at work during the FEH channel but I was on fitting room duty so I managed to get away with watching it

I am so glad that Tibarn has been confirmed omg
I was at work during the FEH channel but I was on fitting room duty so I managed to get away with watching it

I am so glad that Tibarn has been confirmed omg
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Went orb broke on the hero feat but a nabbed a just-ok IV Lewyn (not -spd! :D), a -spd Ophelia, and a Delthea so pretty hype in all

I submitted feedback regarding the whole “you have to merge mythic units to do well in Aether raids” mess. I don’t know how much it’ll change Aether raids, but it still seems like a somewhat antagonistic business decision. If I were a whale, I wouldn’t want to be told who to invest in. And since whales are the literal lifeblood of the game, I think it’s a fair argument IS should consider.

I’m never going to be at a high enough tier to feel it’s effects though xD
Went orb broke on the hero feat but a nabbed a just-ok IV Lewyn (not -spd! :D), a -spd Ophelia, and a Delthea so pretty hype in all

I submitted feedback regarding the whole “you have to merge mythic units to do well in Aether raids” mess. I don’t know how much it’ll change Aether raids, but it still seems like a somewhat antagonistic business decision. If I were a whale, I wouldn’t want to be told who to invest in. And since whales are the literal lifeblood of the game, I think it’s a fair argument IS should consider.

I’m never going to be at a high enough tier to feel it’s effects though xD
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Pretty happy to see a Hero Fest again. I honestly prefer them to Legendary banners. So much easier to snipe for a character you want. Gonna be skipping this one since I am saving to +10 one of my faves but still I am super happy to see a Hero Fest again.

The free summon tickets are a nice surprise too though I wish they weren't banner exclusive. But still free summon is a free summon so I cannot really complain.

Kinda surprised we still do not have the calendar for this month. I hope it gets released during the next daily reset.
Pretty happy to see a Hero Fest again. I honestly prefer them to Legendary banners. So much easier to snipe for a character you want. Gonna be skipping this one since I am saving to +10 one of my faves but still I am super happy to see a Hero Fest again.

The free summon tickets are a nice surprise too though I wish they weren't banner exclusive. But still free summon is a free summon so I cannot really complain.

Kinda surprised we still do not have the calendar for this month. I hope it gets released during the next daily reset.
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
TIBARN. BEAST UNITS IN GENERAL. YES. OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
Also loving the look of Book III so far! It feels a lot more serious and I love the Hel character designs!

(Also yes @Alvis the edgy music felt super out of place xD)
TIBARN. BEAST UNITS IN GENERAL. YES. OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
Also loving the look of Book III so far! It feels a lot more serious and I love the Hel character designs!

(Also yes @Alvis the edgy music felt super out of place xD)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Alvis at first I hated the edgy music but now I think it’s hilariously out of place and I love it for that

Also I got a Lewyn! +spd -def, maybe after all the suffering I did in September trying to get him and eldigan he decided to have good ivs and come home after I used only 9 orbs

@Alvis at first I hated the edgy music but now I think it’s hilariously out of place and I love it for that

Also I got a Lewyn! +spd -def, maybe after all the suffering I did in September trying to get him and eldigan he decided to have good ivs and come home after I used only 9 orbs

latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
WAIT BOOK THREE HAS A TRAILER ALREADY

excuse me while I overanalylise it
WAIT BOOK THREE HAS A TRAILER ALREADY

excuse me while I overanalylise it
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide
You can also play the first two chapters!
@HydreigonOxide
You can also play the first two chapters!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 702 703