Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recently obsessed with ?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
sim games... I love em to bits and have accounts on alot,, but cut back to just 2 that i play... but my obsession doesn't stop there.. I also make games like flight rising for a living.. working on 2 games currelty, one about wolves, and one about 30 different speices of animals (when we get them all released);... fun times.
sim games... I love em to bits and have accounts on alot,, but cut back to just 2 that i play... but my obsession doesn't stop there.. I also make games like flight rising for a living.. working on 2 games currelty, one about wolves, and one about 30 different speices of animals (when we get them all released);... fun times.
Come Join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat Room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 700+ users and growing daily! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments!
discord.gif
Black Survival is my most recent obsession.
Also went back to rewatch Psycho Pass and, well, another sleepless night for me...
Black Survival is my most recent obsession.
Also went back to rewatch Psycho Pass and, well, another sleepless night for me...
KtOpUUe.gif
Not that recent, but I'm obsessed by spiders. In a good way, I mean. Just look at them :
they are so cute and useful !
Not that recent, but I'm obsessed by spiders. In a good way, I mean. Just look at them :
they are so cute and useful !
vMooiXU.png
FBZwPWz.png
sNuSVZA.png
lWHeF6j.png
Ace Attorney! Its my first time playing the games, and I ended up buying the trilogy, which had the first three games. Two fandragon projects later, I have the verdict.

I am in love.

*insert AA pun here*
Ace Attorney! Its my first time playing the games, and I ended up buying the trilogy, which had the first three games. Two fandragon projects later, I have the verdict.

I am in love.

*insert AA pun here*
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
BTS. Everything around me has turned into BTS.
BTS. Everything around me has turned into BTS.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
RoCks. I love them,, I have a handful of nice smooth round ones, as well as some crystals and semi precious stones. I wanna buy more
RoCks. I love them,, I have a handful of nice smooth round ones, as well as some crystals and semi precious stones. I wanna buy more
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
collecting crystals and replaying dragon age
collecting crystals and replaying dragon age
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
I've recently become re-obsessed with Homestuck and I've found myself reading through the Wiki as well as fan theory stuff and I've been making my own characters haha. I just re-read the comic as well.

I've also been obsessed with Stardew Valley for basically seven months because I've been sick and I've had a LOT of time to play. I played it before that too (and binged on it for a while) but again... I've had a LOT of time over the past seven months and I've played so much of it it's scary. ;w; But wonderful.
I've recently become re-obsessed with Homestuck and I've found myself reading through the Wiki as well as fan theory stuff and I've been making my own characters haha. I just re-read the comic as well.

I've also been obsessed with Stardew Valley for basically seven months because I've been sick and I've had a LOT of time to play. I played it before that too (and binged on it for a while) but again... I've had a LOT of time over the past seven months and I've played so much of it it's scary. ;w; But wonderful.
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild! I freakin love LoZ but was only just recently able to get this game (I wanted it on the Switch but said system's availability made it take awhile rip)
This game is so gorgeous and Price Sidon is a blessing
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild! I freakin love LoZ but was only just recently able to get this game (I wanted it on the Switch but said system's availability made it take awhile rip)
This game is so gorgeous and Price Sidon is a blessing
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
[list][*]Pokemon [*]Rick and Morty [*]Paranatural [*]Overwatch please help me i cant do things in moderation i need to post a picture of all my pokemon stuff sometime
  • Pokemon
  • Rick and Morty
  • Paranatural
  • Overwatch

please help me i cant do things in moderation

i need to post a picture of all my pokemon stuff sometime
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20