Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Art pricing?
So, i recently open up again my art shop with just some sketches... But i am still uncertain about the prices...
;v; mind giving a look and tell me if i should lower them?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2151982

thanks in advance!
(also, not sure if this is supposed to be here)
So, i recently open up again my art shop with just some sketches... But i am still uncertain about the prices...
;v; mind giving a look and tell me if i should lower them?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2151982

thanks in advance!
(also, not sure if this is supposed to be here)
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@ChaoticGlub

I think the prices are good for all the detail work that seems to go into them, maybe lower it a little to start off you if want though!

Also I think this belongs more in the creative corner or art sales :)
@ChaoticGlub

I think the prices are good for all the detail work that seems to go into them, maybe lower it a little to start off you if want though!

Also I think this belongs more in the creative corner or art sales :)
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Aphelium
thanks ;O; <3
i have no idea of how to move it :D
@Aphelium
thanks ;O; <3
i have no idea of how to move it :D
@ChaoticGlub Contrary to what the above user said, I think your prices are too low! The complete headshot should be more in the 500k range, I think! Maybe until you have the amount of customers you want, keep it relatively low, but don't undervalue yourself, or you may find others undervaluing your work!

(Also, as to making it look pretty, reserve extra post, even if you don't think you'll need them! Quotes are good for examples, and help define which price is for which piece. And coding is you friend, especially center and bold! My art shop has a nice and simple format, imo. Not flashy and fun, but easy to understand.)
@ChaoticGlub Contrary to what the above user said, I think your prices are too low! The complete headshot should be more in the 500k range, I think! Maybe until you have the amount of customers you want, keep it relatively low, but don't undervalue yourself, or you may find others undervaluing your work!

(Also, as to making it look pretty, reserve extra post, even if you don't think you'll need them! Quotes are good for examples, and help define which price is for which piece. And coding is you friend, especially center and bold! My art shop has a nice and simple format, imo. Not flashy and fun, but easy to understand.)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
my head is spinning right now-
Thank you so much ;; I will see if i have the guts to make it more expensive in the future- aaaah
Maybe when i finally learn to do crystal/facet *shivers* those gens give me the creeps e~e
ALSO THANKS A LOT FOR THE TIPS ;O;
@Zygon
my head is spinning right now-
Thank you so much ;; I will see if i have the guts to make it more expensive in the future- aaaah
Maybe when i finally learn to do crystal/facet *shivers* those gens give me the creeps e~e
ALSO THANKS A LOT FOR THE TIPS ;O;
@ChaoticGlub Yeah, man, your art is fabulous! Prices are tough (I feel kinda weird about mine, tbh), and artist tend to undervalue their own art while intimidating themselves with others supposed superiority.

Wow, that sentence got out of hand.
@ChaoticGlub Yeah, man, your art is fabulous! Prices are tough (I feel kinda weird about mine, tbh), and artist tend to undervalue their own art while intimidating themselves with others supposed superiority.

Wow, that sentence got out of hand.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I think your prices are low, especially wih your skill and detail. The headshot is gorgeous, and I'd probably put it around 400kt or more. You're definitely good; i lm assuming you just want customers

My thing is dont give into selling yourself short. People take advantage of that
I think your prices are low, especially wih your skill and detail. The headshot is gorgeous, and I'd probably put it around 400kt or more. You're definitely good; i lm assuming you just want customers

My thing is dont give into selling yourself short. People take advantage of that
@Kalante
Oh i definitely don't want lots of costumers or i will explode @-@ too much and my wrist screams!
I just can't bring myself to make it more expensive ;; I don't think they are worth it aaah//
Thank you very much!!
@Kalante
Oh i definitely don't want lots of costumers or i will explode @-@ too much and my wrist screams!
I just can't bring myself to make it more expensive ;; I don't think they are worth it aaah//
Thank you very much!!