Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Magikarp Jump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I've been loving Magikarp Jump. Every one of my Magikarp is my precious baby. I'm on my ninth generation right now, and they're still precious.

I'm still mourning Maggie though, the first Magikarp I ever lost to a Pidgeotto. TT-TT
I've been loving Magikarp Jump. Every one of my Magikarp is my precious baby. I'm on my ninth generation right now, and they're still precious.

I'm still mourning Maggie though, the first Magikarp I ever lost to a Pidgeotto. TT-TT
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@NekoNikki I feel you, I lost my Magikarp to that Voltorb... boom.
I'm still loving it though!
@NekoNikki I feel you, I lost my Magikarp to that Voltorb... boom.
I'm still loving it though!
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
YESSSSS MAGIKARP JUMP

I started it two days ago, and I'm loving it. I'm on the 4th generation, and my current Magikarp is a calico (I don't know which type yet) , and he's named Magik.

My first Magikarp wasn't named, and he was standard. My second was named Pie and he was an Orange/White Calcio. My third was a White/Orange Calcio, and she was named Calvin.

Currently I'm trying to beat the Quick League (and failing.)
YESSSSS MAGIKARP JUMP

I started it two days ago, and I'm loving it. I'm on the 4th generation, and my current Magikarp is a calico (I don't know which type yet) , and he's named Magik.

My first Magikarp wasn't named, and he was standard. My second was named Pie and he was an Orange/White Calcio. My third was a White/Orange Calcio, and she was named Calvin.

Currently I'm trying to beat the Quick League (and failing.)
......so..I was wrong about the everstone bit..
6th generation Magicarp evolved into Gyarados ;n;
......so..I was wrong about the everstone bit..
6th generation Magicarp evolved into Gyarados ;n;
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
It's so good, but I was NOT READY FOR MY FIRST DEATH ;-;
rest in peace jumpy...
It's so good, but I was NOT READY FOR MY FIRST DEATH ;-;
rest in peace jumpy...
@ErsatzLace @Sludgy @Shadria

YES IT HAPPENED

Like, after my first Death by Pidgeotto 'Karp... I took a look at my Everstone and then WHOOPS how in the name of Arceus did THAT break?!

But somehow, MYSTERIOUSLY, it repaired itself... idk how.

Also, I got a GOLDEN 'Karp as my 8th Gen. He made it to 11th in Heavy League.

WHY IS HEAVY LEAGUE SO HARD TO BEAT OMG
@ErsatzLace @Sludgy @Shadria

YES IT HAPPENED

Like, after my first Death by Pidgeotto 'Karp... I took a look at my Everstone and then WHOOPS how in the name of Arceus did THAT break?!

But somehow, MYSTERIOUSLY, it repaired itself... idk how.

Also, I got a GOLDEN 'Karp as my 8th Gen. He made it to 11th in Heavy League.

WHY IS HEAVY LEAGUE SO HARD TO BEAT OMG
Waaaaahh! D': Kuchiro just got carried off by a Pidgeotto. Nooooooo!
Waaaaahh! D': Kuchiro just got carried off by a Pidgeotto. Nooooooo!
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
So I got this game this morning and am originally thought it was boring, but then I got home from work and started playing it non-stop. It is so addicting.

Currently on 4th gen. I had my first standard Magikarp, my 2nd was an orange/white Calico named Kip, then another standard girl named Bubba. And right now I have another orange/white Calico boy named Cindy.

Thankfully the first three peacefully retired, though I am a bit salty because I grew attached and did not want them to leave me, lol. Cindy is almost set to retire, but I need him to not because I need to finish this darn Quick League.
So I got this game this morning and am originally thought it was boring, but then I got home from work and started playing it non-stop. It is so addicting.

Currently on 4th gen. I had my first standard Magikarp, my 2nd was an orange/white Calico named Kip, then another standard girl named Bubba. And right now I have another orange/white Calico boy named Cindy.

Thankfully the first three peacefully retired, though I am a bit salty because I grew attached and did not want them to leave me, lol. Cindy is almost set to retire, but I need him to not because I need to finish this darn Quick League.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
My starting 'Karp is already at 2.16k JP... My heart will break when I inevitably lose him.

I have gotten three four consecutive positive events though... He's going very strong for now.

EDIT: Generation 1 Magikarp reached his level 11 cap - Time to retire him after a last blaze of glory! Let's see how far he makes it!

EDIT2: Got my second generation Magikarp and named her "TheInherited". I hope she'll do great! She's a white-on-orange Calico.

EDIT3: TheInherited is nearing her level cap. I'm so proud of her!!

EDIT4: TheInherited safely made it to retirement, and in her last League streak before retirement, she beat the first Quick League boss on the No 5 battle!

EDIT5: Third-gen Magikarp is what looks to be another white-on-orange Calico! It's a male with a +61 JP food bonus and a cap of 14 levels, and I have chosen to name him "Challenger".

EDIT6: At level 11, Challenger turns out to be a new White+Black-on-orange Calico!

My 'Karp so far:
  1. Magikarp (Standard) [STARTER]
  2. TheInherited (Calico Orange/White)
  3. Challenger (Calico Orange/White/Black)
  4. Grandeur (Calico White/Orange)
  5. Soldier (Orange Dapples)
  6. Memoir (Standard)

'Karp lost: 0
'Karp retired at level cap: 5
My starting 'Karp is already at 2.16k JP... My heart will break when I inevitably lose him.

I have gotten three four consecutive positive events though... He's going very strong for now.

EDIT: Generation 1 Magikarp reached his level 11 cap - Time to retire him after a last blaze of glory! Let's see how far he makes it!

EDIT2: Got my second generation Magikarp and named her "TheInherited". I hope she'll do great! She's a white-on-orange Calico.

EDIT3: TheInherited is nearing her level cap. I'm so proud of her!!

EDIT4: TheInherited safely made it to retirement, and in her last League streak before retirement, she beat the first Quick League boss on the No 5 battle!

EDIT5: Third-gen Magikarp is what looks to be another white-on-orange Calico! It's a male with a +61 JP food bonus and a cap of 14 levels, and I have chosen to name him "Challenger".

EDIT6: At level 11, Challenger turns out to be a new White+Black-on-orange Calico!

My 'Karp so far:
  1. Magikarp (Standard) [STARTER]
  2. TheInherited (Calico Orange/White)
  3. Challenger (Calico Orange/White/Black)
  4. Grandeur (Calico White/Orange)
  5. Soldier (Orange Dapples)
  6. Memoir (Standard)

'Karp lost: 0
'Karp retired at level cap: 5
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Haha, yeah omg. I was NOT expecting that your karps can die, so that completely threw me off guard when it happened. RIP Angelica, she just wanted a berry ; w ;
Haha, yeah omg. I was NOT expecting that your karps can die, so that completely threw me off guard when it happened. RIP Angelica, she just wanted a berry ; w ;
sZShZzW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12