Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopia Central [Neopets HUB]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=evb14

I don't go on it much, usually if I get the nostalgic pang. And yes, I use the same username for everything.
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=evb14

I don't go on it much, usually if I get the nostalgic pang. And yes, I use the same username for everything.
NBeoOgB.png
Oh my goodness, I love/hate neopets so much. xD

Been playing since way back in 2000ish, but my oldest account is from 2003. I started with an account that my mum basically controlled, but lost interest for a few years before coming back when I was 9.

I started playing a lot again back in 2011-2013 but now I mostly log in only for big events. And even then I forget most of the time, I just want to make sure my accounts aren't purged and are doing okay.

Sometimes I'll go on to do some pet trading too, during the last purge I got lucky with a few nice names so I've slowly been working my way in to UC trading.

I actually miss it a lot, but unfortunately the playerbase is minuscule compared to what it was 5 years ago and there aren't really any new events or features being added. :/
Oh my goodness, I love/hate neopets so much. xD

Been playing since way back in 2000ish, but my oldest account is from 2003. I started with an account that my mum basically controlled, but lost interest for a few years before coming back when I was 9.

I started playing a lot again back in 2011-2013 but now I mostly log in only for big events. And even then I forget most of the time, I just want to make sure my accounts aren't purged and are doing okay.

Sometimes I'll go on to do some pet trading too, during the last purge I got lucky with a few nice names so I've slowly been working my way in to UC trading.

I actually miss it a lot, but unfortunately the playerbase is minuscule compared to what it was 5 years ago and there aren't really any new events or features being added. :/
LKY6oWa.png
[quote name="Dragonfarmer" date=2017-05-18 23:37:49] @AqunAthlok A Genji Neopet? As a Mercy main, that confuses and scares me. What species+color are you going to go for Genji? There are some nice NP wearables if you decide you're interested in them--if you want to plan a color/pet/clothing combo, I definitely recommend Dress to Impress! (link: https://impress.openneo.net/ ) [/quote]I'm actually a Mercy main too! (Though technically I can do any healer, because I love me some healing). I'm going for a green Shoyru in terms of the base pet. I'll have to look through the wearables but I'm not sure if I can find anything I like because I'm not going to be using any actual money. I made that mistake with GaiaOnline and I'm not making it again! Thanks for the site rec!
Dragonfarmer wrote on 2017-05-18:
@AqunAthlok

A Genji Neopet? As a Mercy main, that confuses and scares me.

What species+color are you going to go for Genji? There are some nice NP wearables if you decide you're interested in them--if you want to plan a color/pet/clothing combo, I definitely recommend Dress to Impress! (link: https://impress.openneo.net/ )
I'm actually a Mercy main too! (Though technically I can do any healer, because I love me some healing).

I'm going for a green Shoyru in terms of the base pet. I'll have to look through the wearables but I'm not sure if I can find anything I like because I'm not going to be using any actual money. I made that mistake with GaiaOnline and I'm not making it again!

Thanks for the site rec!
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@Yukikohime Sent you a neofriend request!

If anyone else wants to add me feel free!
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lillian1744
@Yukikohime Sent you a neofriend request!

If anyone else wants to add me feel free!
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lillian1744
9ZmzY.gif
@slothbug Ooh, I have so many goals.

The Dream™ is to have an UC fareie aisha.

Other goals include:
-Reading through every single archived editorial of the Neopian Times.
-Reading my pets ALL the books!
-Maxing out my bank account to the highest level.
-Collecting every single aisha-related item on the site and putting them into my gallery.
-A Maraquan Paintbrush for Mermarina (lives on a side account).
-Getting published in The Neopian Times.

Also I might eventually enter the beauty contest and/or pet spotlight contest just for the heck of it.
@slothbug Ooh, I have so many goals.

The Dream™ is to have an UC fareie aisha.

Other goals include:
-Reading through every single archived editorial of the Neopian Times.
-Reading my pets ALL the books!
-Maxing out my bank account to the highest level.
-Collecting every single aisha-related item on the site and putting them into my gallery.
-A Maraquan Paintbrush for Mermarina (lives on a side account).
-Getting published in The Neopian Times.

Also I might eventually enter the beauty contest and/or pet spotlight contest just for the heck of it.
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744

I'm literally screaming right now, i use to have an UC faerie aisha on an account that i lost a long time ago :C I forgot the login info for it...
@lillian1744

I'm literally screaming right now, i use to have an UC faerie aisha on an account that i lost a long time ago :C I forgot the login info for it...
Vj0BLbc.png
@Yukikohime

Nooooooo! That's so sad!

Oh man, so there's this aisha named Sprinkles who used to be a UC faerie and I went to check up on her recently because the name had stuck with me out of cuteness and when I looked her up she had been converted and painted transparent and I'm just like WHY.
@Yukikohime

Nooooooo! That's so sad!

Oh man, so there's this aisha named Sprinkles who used to be a UC faerie and I went to check up on her recently because the name had stuck with me out of cuteness and when I looked her up she had been converted and painted transparent and I'm just like WHY.
9ZmzY.gif
[quote]Oh man, so there's this aisha named Sprinkles who used to be a UC faerie and I went to check up on her recently because the name had stuck with me out of cuteness and when I looked her up she had been converted and painted transparent and I'm just like WHY.[/quote] Why? They had the perfect name and color and everything!
Quote:
Why? They had the perfect name and color and everything!
h1d7LhT.png
@lillian1744
That is actually so sad. There used to be a number of pets I followed but they're all either on a frozen account or are converted.
@lillian1744
That is actually so sad. There used to be a number of pets I followed but they're all either on a frozen account or are converted.
LKY6oWa.png
@Sonora I KNOW!!
@Sonora I KNOW!!
9ZmzY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22