Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopia Central [Neopets HUB]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I haven't been on in maybe a year but I'm starting to feel that familiar longing for my precious neopets. ;-;

My accounts are (were? idk):
glu_glu_emu (main)
sarcolestes

drawlet
harpy_

and catfingers

Just logged on! Apparently the last time I had been on was two years ago, which is a real shame. Although neopets has changed a lot over the years it was a huge part of my childhood / adolescence and it still holds a special place in my heart. I've been on neopets off and on since.. what. um 2002 on my oldest (long since purged) account. Well, maybe I'll try to get back into it!
I haven't been on in maybe a year but I'm starting to feel that familiar longing for my precious neopets. ;-;

My accounts are (were? idk):
glu_glu_emu (main)
sarcolestes

drawlet
harpy_

and catfingers

Just logged on! Apparently the last time I had been on was two years ago, which is a real shame. Although neopets has changed a lot over the years it was a huge part of my childhood / adolescence and it still holds a special place in my heart. I've been on neopets off and on since.. what. um 2002 on my oldest (long since purged) account. Well, maybe I'll try to get back into it!
morgan: 31, he / they - art shop
Oh my goodness, I haven't touched Neopets for ages! The community on the site is rather inactive so I don't really go on there anymore. Shame really, because I have some nice pets. I'm kind of considering making a new account just because I don't like my current username. XD

Here it is in case anyone wants to have a gander anyway!
Oh my goodness, I haven't touched Neopets for ages! The community on the site is rather inactive so I don't really go on there anymore. Shame really, because I have some nice pets. I'm kind of considering making a new account just because I don't like my current username. XD

Here it is in case anyone wants to have a gander anyway!
Here's my account, I don't really play anymore nowadays but I still love how my pets look :D
Here's my account, I don't really play anymore nowadays but I still love how my pets look :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
My account is starry_gurl187. Creative, I know; I made it 13 years ago. XD It's a miracle I managed to get back in after this long...

Anyway, I guess Maillet is up for adoption if anyone wants to take him. He won't come with his clothes, though.
My account is starry_gurl187. Creative, I know; I made it 13 years ago. XD It's a miracle I managed to get back in after this long...

Anyway, I guess Maillet is up for adoption if anyone wants to take him. He won't come with his clothes, though.
this is making me want to join neo again. i miss having a big friend-group on there though, i wouldn't have anyone to talk to now ;n;
this is making me want to join neo again. i miss having a big friend-group on there though, i wouldn't have anyone to talk to now ;n;
@Sonora I feel you. Neocash is like. My least favourite thing EVER. It would be fine if it worked like gems here where it was obtainable in smaller increments in other ways than direct $$$ payment but as it is it creates super divided tiers in the community and I just hate it so much.
@Sonora I feel you. Neocash is like. My least favourite thing EVER. It would be fine if it worked like gems here where it was obtainable in smaller increments in other ways than direct $$$ payment but as it is it creates super divided tiers in the community and I just hate it so much.
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 Not being able to sell, donate or trade NC items is also stupid. It just causes more problems. Now I'm tempted to make a new account just for fun :P
@lillian1744 Not being able to sell, donate or trade NC items is also stupid. It just causes more problems. Now I'm tempted to make a new account just for fun :P
h1d7LhT.png
@Mellark TNT may be able to help if you send them a support ticket! In any case, I am sending you GOOD REMEMBERY VIBES.

@slothbug I can't stop laughing at the username "catfingers" that's hysterical. Neo was a big part of my childhood too. You have very cool pets!

@Sablenite That 10 year shield tho... Also you DO have nice pets, wow!

@Denryu I also love how your pets look! And your userlookup itself is fab!

@AtomicSamurai Wow, that is cool that you were able to log in!

@Koe I'll be your neofriend!
@Mellark TNT may be able to help if you send them a support ticket! In any case, I am sending you GOOD REMEMBERY VIBES.

@slothbug I can't stop laughing at the username "catfingers" that's hysterical. Neo was a big part of my childhood too. You have very cool pets!

@Sablenite That 10 year shield tho... Also you DO have nice pets, wow!

@Denryu I also love how your pets look! And your userlookup itself is fab!

@AtomicSamurai Wow, that is cool that you were able to log in!

@Koe I'll be your neofriend!
9ZmzY.gif
@Sonora YEAH LIKE people could make a ton of neopoints and other people could get cool items but nooooOOOoooo. Also DO IT!
@Sonora YEAH LIKE people could make a ton of neopoints and other people could get cool items but nooooOOOoooo. Also DO IT!
9ZmzY.gif
Also this??? Has happened??? The past two days in a row??? And I'm a little alarmed??? [img]http://i.imgur.com/XCimqt0.png[/img] Edit: Also sorry y'all if I'm replying too much or to too many people I'm just really excited and will try to calm down lmao.
Also this??? Has happened??? The past two days in a row??? And I'm a little alarmed???
XCimqt0.png

Edit: Also sorry y'all if I'm replying too much or to too many people I'm just really excited and will try to calm down lmao.
9ZmzY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22