Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6869 6870 6871 6872 6873 ... 16034 16035
The Amazon Rainforest is burning at a record breaking pace.
I guess that's it, then.
I guess that's it, then.
giphy.gif
I will never, ever, ever tell you the reason I think I message you in the middle of the night. You can speculate all you like, I swear I'll drown the reason with everything plausible.

In other news, it's relatively calm in my head lately.

What are you up to, my fictional children?
I will never, ever, ever tell you the reason I think I message you in the middle of the night. You can speculate all you like, I swear I'll drown the reason with everything plausible.

In other news, it's relatively calm in my head lately.

What are you up to, my fictional children?
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="DoctorAlphys" date="2019-08-22 10:33:10" ] The Amazon Rainforest is burning at a record breaking pace. I guess that's it, then. [/quote] [quote name="WizardandGalaxy" date="2019-08-22 07:31:51" ] WHY can't people just be SENSIBLE about the ENVIRONMENT HOW HARD IS IT TO ACCEPT THAT WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PLANET IN ORDER TO LIVE WHY DO CORPORATIONS VALUE [i]MONEY[/i] MORE THAN [i]HUMANITY'S CONTINUED EXISTENCE[/i] [/quote]
DoctorAlphys wrote on 2019-08-22 10:33:10:
I guess that's it, then.
WizardandGalaxy wrote on 2019-08-22 07:31:51:
WHY can't people just be SENSIBLE about the ENVIRONMENT

HOW HARD IS IT TO ACCEPT THAT WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PLANET IN ORDER TO LIVE

WHY DO CORPORATIONS VALUE MONEY MORE THAN HUMANITY'S CONTINUED EXISTENCE
JNgbpVq.gif
My favorite oc character is pregnant with her abusive ex's baby, (she has been for six months) and today her crush and her started dating.....
My favorite oc character is pregnant with her abusive ex's baby, (she has been for six months) and today her crush and her started dating.....
FoxScara.png
HOW COME EVERYTIME YOU COME AROUND MY LONDON LONDON BRIDGE WANNA GO DOWN
HOW COME EVERYTIME YOU COME AROUND MY LONDON LONDON BRIDGE WANNA GO DOWN
#NoobRomanceProblems
#NoobRomanceProblems
aJTY8eT.png
icewarden:*singing along to frozen*THE COLD DOSENT BOTHER ME ANYWAYS!
icewarden:*singing along to frozen*THE COLD DOSENT BOTHER ME ANYWAYS!
FoxScara.png
unpopular opinion but i ship hikaru and haruhi after that date aHhh when he hugged her omg my heart just- aaaAaa <3
unpopular opinion but i ship hikaru and haruhi after that date aHhh when he hugged her omg my heart just- aaaAaa <3
not to be political but what the heck are cheezits
not to be political but what the heck are cheezits
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
@peachcream host club!?!
YES!!!!
YES FINALLY IM NOT ALONE!
yes hikaru and haruhi were made for one another and I yell at my TV every time some thing that stats other wise happens lol
@peachcream host club!?!
YES!!!!
YES FINALLY IM NOT ALONE!
yes hikaru and haruhi were made for one another and I yell at my TV every time some thing that stats other wise happens lol
FoxScara.png
1 2 ... 6869 6870 6871 6872 6873 ... 16034 16035