Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 ... 16036 16037
[img]https://i.ibb.co/DtR4bGg/binini.jpg[/img] These little things have no right being so tasty.
binini.jpg

These little things have no right being so tasty.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
Ever since that day, that dumb little dog has had a horrible aura surrounding her... that little CENSORED CENSORED needs to stay away from me. The only way I will ever get close to her is when I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO. like last night when mom made me lock her up so she wouldn’t get into mischief.
Ever since that day, that dumb little dog has had a horrible aura surrounding her... that little CENSORED CENSORED needs to stay away from me. The only way I will ever get close to her is when I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO. like last night when mom made me lock her up so she wouldn’t get into mischief.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
damn, this song is awesome
damn, this song is awesome
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
well that taps into a primal fear within me that feels familiar yet unfamiliar.

it's like, a genuine fear, but not the same fear as, say, when i first discovered Local58. it's a bit less pure terror and more anxious dread. it's not too dissimilar to the feeling of that last nightmare i had, actually. except that was way worse.

i will neeeever be able to un-think that! thanks internet
well that taps into a primal fear within me that feels familiar yet unfamiliar.

it's like, a genuine fear, but not the same fear as, say, when i first discovered Local58. it's a bit less pure terror and more anxious dread. it's not too dissimilar to the feeling of that last nightmare i had, actually. except that was way worse.

i will neeeever be able to un-think that! thanks internet
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
apparently the only time my brain is functional enough to play shovel knight is midnight
apparently the only time my brain is functional enough to play shovel knight is midnight
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
I'm gonna absolutely flip if stupid people ruin this thing for everyone. Like common ******* sense would tell you not to post those kinds of things. Ugh.
I'm gonna absolutely flip if stupid people ruin this thing for everyone. Like common ******* sense would tell you not to post those kinds of things. Ugh.
PJb908Z.png
Upside down smiley face
Upside down smiley face
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
me to me: ok don't go to the AH and buy a nice dragon, you need to save for the 3000 projects you have
also me to me: go buy a nice dragon from the AH
me to me: ok don't go to the AH and buy a nice dragon, you need to save for the 3000 projects you have
also me to me: go buy a nice dragon from the AH

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
im trying to compute rn that one of my more minor fav music artists just put a screenshot of i presume his phone into his ig story, the wallpaper* being a closeup of a photoshop of mine which is the cover art of an album of my main fav (who the minor fav of mine is friends w) with the face on the cover art replaced by the main fav's face

*edit: NOT WALLPAPER. it's the contact pic for the dude (aforementioned mainfav) on that dude's phone. i just was so amused-shocked i couldnt look at it like i usually cant look directly in faces of ppl sometimes

my life is a meme
im trying to compute rn that one of my more minor fav music artists just put a screenshot of i presume his phone into his ig story, the wallpaper* being a closeup of a photoshop of mine which is the cover art of an album of my main fav (who the minor fav of mine is friends w) with the face on the cover art replaced by the main fav's face

*edit: NOT WALLPAPER. it's the contact pic for the dude (aforementioned mainfav) on that dude's phone. i just was so amused-shocked i couldnt look at it like i usually cant look directly in faces of ppl sometimes

my life is a meme
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
otherwise I'd be hyped for Ancients but it's at the time of an irl thing so instead of being excited for them I'm just anxious and fearful :(
otherwise I'd be hyped for Ancients but it's at the time of an irl thing so instead of being excited for them I'm just anxious and fearful :(
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
1 2 ... 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 ... 16036 16037