Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129
both radiation immune men cannot go into irradiated chamber to fulfill your dead parents' wishes unless you pay like 5 real life dollars.

a mailman becomes a key player in the battle coming after surviving getting shot in the head twice point blank and being buried alive.

210+ year old looking pretty good for their age-their 210 year old son doesn't.

both radiation immune men cannot go into irradiated chamber to fulfill your dead parents' wishes unless you pay like 5 real life dollars.

a mailman becomes a key player in the battle coming after surviving getting shot in the head twice point blank and being buried alive.

210+ year old looking pretty good for their age-their 210 year old son doesn't.

"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Buncha elves, catpeople, lizardpeople and normal people are rude to each other while some edgy dude in another dimension tries to snatch the free real estate that is their world
Buncha elves, catpeople, lizardpeople and normal people are rude to each other while some edgy dude in another dimension tries to snatch the free real estate that is their world
Red Dead Redemption 2: sad yeehaw

Apex Legends: meh, it's better than fortnite

Minecraft: act like you built it with hard work and sweat but in reality you just made it in creative then put yourself into survival to make yourself look cool

Civilization: I'm napoleon!

Skyrim: hah, NERD

Overwatch: lmao you thought fortnite was a bunch of toxic degenerate 3 year olds? WELl GET rEAdy

Rainbow Six Seige: Somehow worse than Overwatch

CODMW-Remastered: i bought it for free and now i just use it to kick my friend's butt in 1v1

The Witcher 3: b a t h s c e n e

World of Warcraft (I used to play it, so what??): LMAO nERd YoU pAY 15 doLLArs A mONTh HowS it FEel to LIvvE in YouR mAMAs BAsemEnt LOseR

Doom: lmao edgy mars death
Red Dead Redemption 2: sad yeehaw

Apex Legends: meh, it's better than fortnite

Minecraft: act like you built it with hard work and sweat but in reality you just made it in creative then put yourself into survival to make yourself look cool

Civilization: I'm napoleon!

Skyrim: hah, NERD

Overwatch: lmao you thought fortnite was a bunch of toxic degenerate 3 year olds? WELl GET rEAdy

Rainbow Six Seige: Somehow worse than Overwatch

CODMW-Remastered: i bought it for free and now i just use it to kick my friend's butt in 1v1

The Witcher 3: b a t h s c e n e

World of Warcraft (I used to play it, so what??): LMAO nERd YoU pAY 15 doLLArs A mONTh HowS it FEel to LIvvE in YouR mAMAs BAsemEnt LOseR

Doom: lmao edgy mars death
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
heres a new goodie: Bossfights and capitalism with small orbs of various colors. You can actually connect to the internet and play with others unlike the main series games
heres a new goodie: Bossfights and capitalism with small orbs of various colors. You can actually connect to the internet and play with others unlike the main series games
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
Epileptic-attack-inducing synesthesia and underappreciated masterpiece.

Be a gardener and abuse paper animals that have candy for guts. Get emotionally attached to them for some reason.

You're an epic dragonslayer. You're OP in lore but get murdered by a thief. Killing a chicken is the breaking of one of the rules in 10 Commandments.

Geometric odyssey to nowhere. You're creative and make dirt houses.

Banjo and a kazoo
Epileptic-attack-inducing synesthesia and underappreciated masterpiece.

Be a gardener and abuse paper animals that have candy for guts. Get emotionally attached to them for some reason.

You're an epic dragonslayer. You're OP in lore but get murdered by a thief. Killing a chicken is the breaking of one of the rules in 10 Commandments.

Geometric odyssey to nowhere. You're creative and make dirt houses.

Banjo and a kazoo
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Skyrim

"I was an adventurer like you one day, then i got an arrow to the knee"

or

Spends 6 hours constantly jumping to scale the stupid mountain cause your too stubborn to go use the path literally a minutes walk away from you
Skyrim

"I was an adventurer like you one day, then i got an arrow to the knee"

or

Spends 6 hours constantly jumping to scale the stupid mountain cause your too stubborn to go use the path literally a minutes walk away from you
nc2b4dJ.gif
XCOM 2:
99% chance of hitting
MISSED!
~ALIEN TURN~
*enemy crits and kills the character you designed to look like your friend/family member, you sigh and reload the last save*
XCOM 2:
99% chance of hitting
MISSED!
~ALIEN TURN~
*enemy crits and kills the character you designed to look like your friend/family member, you sigh and reload the last save*
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Don't Starve: Tim Burton's Minecraft

Minecraft: Stephen Spielberg's Don't Starve

Oxygen Not Included: Now with 30% Extra C02!

The Nancy Drew Series: It's Locked
Don't Starve: Tim Burton's Minecraft

Minecraft: Stephen Spielberg's Don't Starve

Oxygen Not Included: Now with 30% Extra C02!

The Nancy Drew Series: It's Locked
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Splatoon DLC: train time for Test Failed.

undertale: higher quality cave story but this time with lesbians and some skeletons

cave story: older version of undertale

Pokken Tournament: sit for hours in an online CPU match waiting for someone to come online
Splatoon DLC: train time for Test Failed.

undertale: higher quality cave story but this time with lesbians and some skeletons

cave story: older version of undertale

Pokken Tournament: sit for hours in an online CPU match waiting for someone to come online
mute hero is now 4 mute heroes. (yay?)
mute hero is now 4 mute heroes. (yay?)
hrrr!
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129