Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wildlife Club - Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
8/11/16 [img]http://i.imgur.com/DiVudb7.png[/img] [color=yellowgreen][size=4]Welcome to the Wildlife Club Trivia section! Here daily facts will be posted as well as a daily question, and answering the daily question can earn you raffle you tickets![/size][/color] [center][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/6b2c12b6de312363a3caeccae8becb44/tumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=yellowgreen][b]Daily Facts[/b][/color][/size][/center] Wednesday - 8/11/16 - Did you know that one Indian snow leopard, protected and observed in a national park, is reported to have consumed five blue sheep, nine Tibetan woolly hares, twenty-five marmots, five domestic goats, one domestic sheep, and fifteen birds in a single year? [center][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/6b2c12b6de312363a3caeccae8becb44/tumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=yellowgreen][b]Question of the Day[/b][/color][/size][/center] Everyday a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket. [quote=8/11/16 Monday ]Snow leopards use what body part to stay balanced?[/quote]
8/11/16

DiVudb7.png

Welcome to the Wildlife Club Trivia section! Here daily facts will be posted as well as a daily question, and answering the daily question can earn you raffle you tickets!

tumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.gif

Daily Facts

Wednesday - 8/11/16 - Did you know that one Indian snow leopard, protected and observed in a national park, is reported to have consumed five blue sheep, nine Tibetan woolly hares, twenty-five marmots, five domestic goats, one domestic sheep, and fifteen birds in a single year?

Question of the Day

Everyday a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket.

8/11/16 Monday wrote:
Snow leopards use what body part to stay balanced?
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
@wwadingwilloww

They use that big old lovely fluffy tail for balance, I believe!
@wwadingwilloww

They use that big old lovely fluffy tail for balance, I believe!
xg88mqt.png
@Shuffluffalo

Awesome! You get five tickets!
@Shuffluffalo

Awesome! You get five tickets!
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
damn I didn't even know there were blue sheep
damn I didn't even know there were blue sheep
TAkaIpD.png
@wwadingwilloww

Yaaaayyy! Thank you!
@wwadingwilloww

Yaaaayyy! Thank you!
xg88mqt.png
*Discreetly subscribes to thread* IDK what's going on but I love wildlife so here I am.
*Discreetly subscribes to thread* IDK what's going on but I love wildlife so here I am.
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Brixart

Would you like to be pinged for anything that happens here? I saw you had filled out the form, but you didn't mark anything you'd like to be pinged for. I was just checking. :D
@Brixart

Would you like to be pinged for anything that happens here? I saw you had filled out the form, but you didn't mark anything you'd like to be pinged for. I was just checking. :D
clicky please !!
@wwadingwilloww

I've subscribed ^^ I'll see anything that's posted here anyways, I'll let you know if I end up unsubscribing an would like pings for anything! c:
@wwadingwilloww

I've subscribed ^^ I'll see anything that's posted here anyways, I'll let you know if I end up unsubscribing an would like pings for anything! c:
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Brixart

Alright! Thanks for subscribing to the thread!
@Brixart

Alright! Thanks for subscribing to the thread!
clicky please !!
8/13/16 [img]http://i.imgur.com/DiVudb7.png[/img] [color=yellowgreen][size=4]Welcome to the Wildlife Club Trivia section! Here daily facts will be posted as well as a daily question, and answering the daily question can earn you raffle you tickets![/size][/color] [center][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/6b2c12b6de312363a3caeccae8becb44/tumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=yellowgreen][b]Daily Facts[/b][/color][/size][/center] Saturday - 8/13/16 - Did you know? Unlike other big cats - like lions and tigers - snow leopards can’t roar. [center][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/6b2c12b6de312363a3caeccae8becb44/tumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=yellowgreen][b]Question of the Day[/b][/color][/size][/center] Everyday a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket. [quote=Saturday 8/13/16]About how long are snow leopards tails?[/quote]
8/13/16

DiVudb7.png

Welcome to the Wildlife Club Trivia section! Here daily facts will be posted as well as a daily question, and answering the daily question can earn you raffle you tickets!

Daily Facts

Saturday - 8/13/16 - Did you know? Unlike other big cats - like lions and tigers - snow leopards can’t roar.

Question of the Day

Everyday a question will be posted and if you answer the question correctly you can win 5 raffle tickets, but you have to be the first to answer! Everyone who attempts to answer the question will get 1 ticket.

Saturday 8/13/16 wrote:
About how long are snow leopards tails?
clicky please !!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21