Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wildlife Club - Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@wwadingwilloww

Oh my goodness, I'd love to join this! :o

Do I just fill out the form? ^^
@wwadingwilloww

Oh my goodness, I'd love to join this! :o

Do I just fill out the form? ^^
Wolven.gif
@Wolven

Yeah! Fill out the form and come join!
@Wolven

Yeah! Fill out the form and come join!
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
@wwadingwilloww

Alrighty, Got the form finished :D

*pokes forum subscription button*
@wwadingwilloww

Alrighty, Got the form finished :D

*pokes forum subscription button*
Wolven.gif
@Wolven

You can answer the daily question to earn your first tickets if you like, or you could buy some. wink wink

We also have only two entries for the scrying contest, if you'd like to enter it, and we have no entries for the spotlight dragon, so that could be an automatic win.
@Wolven

You can answer the daily question to earn your first tickets if you like, or you could buy some. wink wink

We also have only two entries for the scrying contest, if you'd like to enter it, and we have no entries for the spotlight dragon, so that could be an automatic win.
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
@wwadingwilloww

I believe Bharals live at an elevation around 2500 - 6500 Meters? (I think, pff)
@wwadingwilloww

I believe Bharals live at an elevation around 2500 - 6500 Meters? (I think, pff)
Wolven.gif
@Wolven

That's correct! You get five tickets for the raffle! :D

Thanks for joining the club!
@Wolven

That's correct! You get five tickets for the raffle! :D

Thanks for joining the club!
clicky please !!
[size=1]@Kpribbit @IskaldIce @babyhand @Mielikki @LadyLunarFang @lionx @FusionKnight @Shuffluffalo @Hisako @Hydria @Wolven[/size] Hello everybody! A new 'item' has been added to the raffle, but it'll be unlocked when 100 tickets are purchased! So, purchase your tickets everybody! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26221821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262219/26221821_350.png[/img] [/url] It's a dragon, modeled after a snow leopard! [size=2]If you win the raffle, and would not like to keep the dragon, you are not required to keep it. If this happens another person will be drawn for [i]just[/i] the dragon.[/size]
@Kpribbit @IskaldIce @babyhand @Mielikki @LadyLunarFang @lionx @FusionKnight @Shuffluffalo @Hisako @Hydria @Wolven

Hello everybody! A new 'item' has been added to the raffle, but it'll be unlocked when 100 tickets are purchased! So, purchase your tickets everybody!

26221821_350.png

It's a dragon, modeled after a snow leopard!

If you win the raffle, and would not like to keep the dragon, you are not required to keep it. If this happens another person will be drawn for just the dragon.
clicky please !!
I'm going to embarrass myself...30,000ft? how tall are mountains idk
I'm going to embarrass myself...30,000ft? how tall are mountains idk
@Mielikki

That's about 10,000 meters, taller than Mount Everest, so I don't know about that haha. You still get a ticket! :D
@Mielikki

That's about 10,000 meters, taller than Mount Everest, so I don't know about that haha. You still get a ticket! :D
clicky please !!
I knew it was a bad guess, but I had no clue it was THAT bad!! lol
I knew it was a bad guess, but I had no clue it was THAT bad!! lol
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21