Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 648 649
I'm Eli, I'm bisexual and I'm a nonbinary/genderfluid trans guy. I'm out as trans to my friends, I'm only out as bisexual around family and work. Maybe that'll change someday!

I have plenty of stories about my experiences(TM), but most importantly I'm now happily dating my girlfriend who is nonbinary and trans feminine. We're starting to make plans to move in together in a year or so. They've been my friend for almost 4 years, my best friend for 3 years, and last fall we finally started dating. It's really nice to go through life with somebody who has similar experiences, both of us being bisexual and trans. They're coming out to my apartment this Friday and next week we're going to go to pride in our city.

@verbatim404
Wow, I'm really sorry you had to go through all that, I hope life is a little easier for you now!
I'm Eli, I'm bisexual and I'm a nonbinary/genderfluid trans guy. I'm out as trans to my friends, I'm only out as bisexual around family and work. Maybe that'll change someday!

I have plenty of stories about my experiences(TM), but most importantly I'm now happily dating my girlfriend who is nonbinary and trans feminine. We're starting to make plans to move in together in a year or so. They've been my friend for almost 4 years, my best friend for 3 years, and last fall we finally started dating. It's really nice to go through life with somebody who has similar experiences, both of us being bisexual and trans. They're coming out to my apartment this Friday and next week we're going to go to pride in our city.

@verbatim404
Wow, I'm really sorry you had to go through all that, I hope life is a little easier for you now!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@verbatim404
I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. I hope things are a little better now and that they continue to improve.

@Wizardry
Welcome, and I'm happy to hear that you're happily dating! I hope things go well for you two.
@verbatim404
I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. I hope things are a little better now and that they continue to improve.

@Wizardry
Welcome, and I'm happy to hear that you're happily dating! I hope things go well for you two.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
I have a wedding I need to go to in 4 months, and I haven't told the rest of my family that I'm transitioning yet. I don't know whether to 'rip the bandaid off' now or continue not to tell anyone and hope I don't get clocked (my voice has noticeably gotten deeper).

Also I've gone from gay to straight, which is interesting to say the least.
I have a wedding I need to go to in 4 months, and I haven't told the rest of my family that I'm transitioning yet. I don't know whether to 'rip the bandaid off' now or continue not to tell anyone and hope I don't get clocked (my voice has noticeably gotten deeper).

Also I've gone from gay to straight, which is interesting to say the least.
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
Thanks for your support guys...it's nice to meet people who understand.

@Wizardry I hope you have a nice time with your girlfriend this weekend. Have fun at pride! (I've always wanted to go).
Thanks for your support guys...it's nice to meet people who understand.

@Wizardry I hope you have a nice time with your girlfriend this weekend. Have fun at pride! (I've always wanted to go).
dmEpGuD.png Verbatim. she/her. dmEpGuD.png
Ace, panro and genderfluid

I used to be homophobic, a lot, but then I started catching the "gaybies" (play on for rabies) so yeah
Ace, panro and genderfluid

I used to be homophobic, a lot, but then I started catching the "gaybies" (play on for rabies) so yeah

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Bi and nonbinary here! Little confusing on the gender side though

Just about out as both to my father's side and friends, not a word about either to my mother's side though. Hurts just a little bit considering some things she's said (not directly homophobic/transphobic but it's too close). Really hoping to start binding eventually though!
Bi and nonbinary here! Little confusing on the gender side though

Just about out as both to my father's side and friends, not a word about either to my mother's side though. Hurts just a little bit considering some things she's said (not directly homophobic/transphobic but it's too close). Really hoping to start binding eventually though!
dQT1EzU.gif
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

:D June is here! Now is the time for gay parties, pride parades, gay hat buttons, and all the sweaty summer fun this celebration of diversity brings.

Just remember some things to stay safe and healthy.

- Take binder breaks! The hot sun is not helpful, and if your at a long event, remember to take some time in a private location to give yourself some air if possible.

- If you go to a gay bar, be careful not to leave your drink unattended! Yes, you can get a drugged drink. Yes, it's sad, but you need to be careful with this.

- You've heard this a million times, but drink water?

- Make friends and have fun!! :D

And happy pride to the closetted folks and people like me, who cannot celebrate. Hope you figure something out.
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

:D June is here! Now is the time for gay parties, pride parades, gay hat buttons, and all the sweaty summer fun this celebration of diversity brings.

Just remember some things to stay safe and healthy.

- Take binder breaks! The hot sun is not helpful, and if your at a long event, remember to take some time in a private location to give yourself some air if possible.

- If you go to a gay bar, be careful not to leave your drink unattended! Yes, you can get a drugged drink. Yes, it's sad, but you need to be careful with this.

- You've heard this a million times, but drink water?

- Make friends and have fun!! :D

And happy pride to the closetted folks and people like me, who cannot celebrate. Hope you figure something out.
Happy Pride Month yall <3 i will unfortunately probably be missing our local pride thanks to it also happening to fall the week of an anime convention, but I will be with yall in spirit
Happy Pride Month yall <3 i will unfortunately probably be missing our local pride thanks to it also happening to fall the week of an anime convention, but I will be with yall in spirit
Happy pride month guys!!
Happy pride month guys!!
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
Pride month in my city is in July but since everyone celebrates it now it's like I get 2 months heck yeah
Pride month in my city is in July but since everyone celebrates it now it's like I get 2 months heck yeah
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 648 649