Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 383 384
Hang on.... There's a page.... for WoF....... Yay!
Hang on.... There's a page.... for WoF....... Yay!
I have found my people. I've been scrying fandergs, I think I'll show you what I've got: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=5&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=11&winggene=4&wings=89&auth=f1b69ec46262d14488bf3e7d75f25b0993ba6a7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I did Tsunami... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=57e6782302ec0f1fc330120654a1a1ad316ff964&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And Glory so far.
I have found my people. I've been scrying fandergs, I think I'll show you what I've got:
dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=5&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=11&winggene=4&wings=89&auth=f1b69ec46262d14488bf3e7d75f25b0993ba6a7f&dummyext=prev.png
I did Tsunami...
dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=48&auth=57e6782302ec0f1fc330120654a1a1ad316ff964&dummyext=prev.png
And Glory so far.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@chaircatshizen
I love Glory! She's so dignified as a Skydancer. This is probably just me, but I don't feel like Tsunami would be a Fae. I imagine her more as a Guardian or Imperial. But again, that's just me.
@chaircatshizen
I love Glory! She's so dignified as a Skydancer. This is probably just me, but I don't feel like Tsunami would be a Fae. I imagine her more as a Guardian or Imperial. But again, that's just me.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@EagleFairy
That's fine by me, I honestly wasn't sure about what breed she would be either- I'm having a similar problem with Clay too, I don't know whether he'd be a Snapper or a Guardian.
@EagleFairy
That's fine by me, I honestly wasn't sure about what breed she would be either- I'm having a similar problem with Clay too, I don't know whether he'd be a Snapper or a Guardian.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@chaircatshizen I never thought of Clay as being a Guardian! That actually fits pretty well too. I think if I got WoF fandragons, I'd have something similar to this for him. (This scry is Bronze/Buttercup/Sable. I did not intentionally use all new colors, they just happened to fit the best haha.) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=8&breed=9&element=1&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=8&winggene=5&wings=167&auth=8b677c81970e7f8d048c8a1d658f3f110527616d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@chaircatshizen

I never thought of Clay as being a Guardian! That actually fits pretty well too. I think if I got WoF fandragons, I'd have something similar to this for him. (This scry is Bronze/Buttercup/Sable. I did not intentionally use all new colors, they just happened to fit the best haha.)
dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=8&breed=9&element=1&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=8&winggene=5&wings=167&auth=8b677c81970e7f8d048c8a1d658f3f110527616d&dummyext=prev.png
@nappez
That looks great, but I personally feel as if his wings are too light. I would darken them a couple shades, but again, that's just me.
@nappez
That looks great, but I personally feel as if his wings are too light. I would darken them a couple shades, but again, that's just me.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@effanwizard

i don't read wings of fire but i know you do so uh

idk man is this your kinda thing??
@effanwizard

i don't read wings of fire but i know you do so uh

idk man is this your kinda thing??
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Eaglefairy

Thanks, I see what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of fandragons personally, I think they're cool but I wouldn't really want to own any. I just scried this one for fun. (Unless I got fandragons of characters from Baman Piderman, because that show is my favorite haha.)
@Eaglefairy

Thanks, I see what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of fandragons personally, I think they're cool but I wouldn't really want to own any. I just scried this one for fun. (Unless I got fandragons of characters from Baman Piderman, because that show is my favorite haha.)
@EPICdragon99
So.... can I join?
@EPICdragon99
So.... can I join?
@MyPi of course! :D

@chaircatshizen Do you want your name on the Official Name Lister Thing™ as well? XP I mean, you're still allowed to chat around here, I guess, it's just easier for me (and you get cool stuff *cough*ads*cough* to put on your page, as well as free pings every now and then in case something changes lol)
@MyPi of course! :D

@chaircatshizen Do you want your name on the Official Name Lister Thing™ as well? XP I mean, you're still allowed to chat around here, I guess, it's just easier for me (and you get cool stuff *cough*ads*cough* to put on your page, as well as free pings every now and then in case something changes lol)
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 383 384