Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 410 411
Maining Mercy is such a pain when people spam "I NEED HEALING" several times after they let me die ;v;
Maining Mercy is such a pain when people spam "I NEED HEALING" several times after they let me die ;v;
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
Being a high level player makes you only get duplicate on boxes

I'm waiting so hard for the event

Bonus: when your teammates use the command of ultimate is ready to know when to combo
https://gfycat.com/WeeklyHeavenlyGoose I'm still proud of my zarya's ult :D
Being a high level player makes you only get duplicate on boxes

I'm waiting so hard for the event

Bonus: when your teammates use the command of ultimate is ready to know when to combo
https://gfycat.com/WeeklyHeavenlyGoose I'm still proud of my zarya's ult :D
tumblr_m9h9spddjd1rvjizy.gifYou were meant for greatnesstumblr_inline_niyn5iCcv31ry72eo.gif
@Deerluxe

That's amazing :-0 I wish my teams would do that, lol
How does it feel to do such an amazing combo? xD
@Deerluxe

That's amazing :-0 I wish my teams would do that, lol
How does it feel to do such an amazing combo? xD

0KYrfCc.png
@Valistrasza

It was beautiful, but those coordinatioons happen from time to time, it's more common to meet the classic person of "this team suck and we lose because the team, not me, I'm perfect"

Still the nicest thing of the combo was that me and a friend were "playing" a challenge, my friend choose which character I would use and I will choose their character. So it's not common for me to play as zarya on that map I usually go as support there. :D!
@Valistrasza

It was beautiful, but those coordinatioons happen from time to time, it's more common to meet the classic person of "this team suck and we lose because the team, not me, I'm perfect"

Still the nicest thing of the combo was that me and a friend were "playing" a challenge, my friend choose which character I would use and I will choose their character. So it's not common for me to play as zarya on that map I usually go as support there. :D!
tumblr_m9h9spddjd1rvjizy.gifYou were meant for greatnesstumblr_inline_niyn5iCcv31ry72eo.gif
[quote name="Valistrasza" date=2017-04-08 17:34:31] Maining Mercy is such a pain when people spam "I NEED HEALING" several times after they let me die ;v; [/quote] #littlehealerpetpeeves (or when they spam it after blatantly watching you die, like..... yea i'd heal you [i]IF I WAS THERE AND ALIVE YOU D-BAG[/i])
Valistrasza wrote on 2017-04-08:
#littlehealerpetpeeves

(or when they spam it after blatantly watching you die, like..... yea i'd heal you IF I WAS THERE AND ALIVE YOU D-BAG)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
[quote name="Nicolas" date=2017-04-09 15:18:07] [quote name="Valistrasza" date=2017-04-08 17:34:31] Maining Mercy is such a pain when people spam "I NEED HEALING" several times after they let me die ;v; [/quote] #littlehealerpetpeeves (or when they spam it after blatantly watching you die, like..... yea i'd heal you [i]IF I WAS THERE AND ALIVE YOU D-BAG[/i]) [/quote] I just let 'em die and refuse to heal them for the rest of their match. Hopefully they'll have learned their lesson by then. On an unrelated note, I finally bought Widowmaker's Odile skin yesterday! :D
Nicolas wrote on 2017-04-09:
Valistrasza wrote on 2017-04-08:
#littlehealerpetpeeves

(or when they spam it after blatantly watching you die, like..... yea i'd heal you IF I WAS THERE AND ALIVE YOU D-BAG)

I just let 'em die and refuse to heal them for the rest of their match. Hopefully they'll have learned their lesson by then.

On an unrelated note, I finally bought Widowmaker's Odile skin yesterday! :D
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
THERE WAS THIS ONE WIDOWMAKER, OHMYGOD
She kept spamming I need healing, but wouldn't come down from the ledge she was on, I couldn't get to her
I kept spamming 'hello' / 'understand' trying to get her attention as I tried healing the rest of my team
THERE WAS THIS ONE WIDOWMAKER, OHMYGOD
She kept spamming I need healing, but wouldn't come down from the ledge she was on, I couldn't get to her
I kept spamming 'hello' / 'understand' trying to get her attention as I tried healing the rest of my team

0KYrfCc.png
i HATE when my teammates even use the "i need healing" voice line. when i play healer i'm always in the back of the team, and heck i can see through walls, i probably know you need healing before even you do. the only time i don't mind them saying it if like, it's our pharah who's up in the sky or someone is waiting behind me and i haven't noticed them yet. otherwise it's just obnoxious tbh

especially when genjis spam it in the spawn room because it's a Funny Meme™
i HATE when my teammates even use the "i need healing" voice line. when i play healer i'm always in the back of the team, and heck i can see through walls, i probably know you need healing before even you do. the only time i don't mind them saying it if like, it's our pharah who's up in the sky or someone is waiting behind me and i haven't noticed them yet. otherwise it's just obnoxious tbh

especially when genjis spam it in the spawn room because it's a Funny Meme™
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
the only time i use "i need healing" is when im dead as a support. just to let everyone know theyve failed me
the only time i use "i need healing" is when im dead as a support. just to let everyone know theyve failed me
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Overwatch pls: http://i.imgur.com/XmOap0b.png

They camped our spawn :')
Overwatch pls: http://i.imgur.com/XmOap0b.png

They camped our spawn :')
tn0RSo5.png
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 410 411