Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
Minecraft skins...it made me fork out more than 100 usd overnight...and guess what,i quit after buy the skin within 3 days:(
Minecraft skins...it made me fork out more than 100 usd overnight...and guess what,i quit after buy the skin within 3 days:(
JWlblI8.png
Sonic 06

It was actually the first game I ever bought for myself since I got a console for Christmas and the guy at best buy was like yeah it's a great game! It was not a great game. It was a glitch fest mess, I don't know if it was better off the PlayStation or if I just broke the game but I regret that buy. 12 year old me wasn't ready for it.
Sonic 06

It was actually the first game I ever bought for myself since I got a console for Christmas and the guy at best buy was like yeah it's a great game! It was not a great game. It was a glitch fest mess, I don't know if it was better off the PlayStation or if I just broke the game but I regret that buy. 12 year old me wasn't ready for it.
drakengaurd 3
i found out about it from a gifset of the main character zero and though "o boy shes kinda cute"
i did a bit of research and found out it was a hack and slash rpg which is right up my alley, and it was a square enix game so i thought it would have an ok story since all the SE games i had played i liked. it even had one of my favorite voice actors so i saw that as a small plus.

i was wrong

i got maybe 1/3 through the game before i quit. the story up until then was just. bad. the characters were equally as terrible. everyone was just so vulgar, and normally that wouldnt bother me but everyone was just so obnoxious as well.
drakengaurd 3
i found out about it from a gifset of the main character zero and though "o boy shes kinda cute"
i did a bit of research and found out it was a hack and slash rpg which is right up my alley, and it was a square enix game so i thought it would have an ok story since all the SE games i had played i liked. it even had one of my favorite voice actors so i saw that as a small plus.

i was wrong

i got maybe 1/3 through the game before i quit. the story up until then was just. bad. the characters were equally as terrible. everyone was just so vulgar, and normally that wouldnt bother me but everyone was just so obnoxious as well.
Most of my Steam library? lmao.

Also a lot of bad 3ds/ds games i never played or they were just crap
Most of my Steam library? lmao.

Also a lot of bad 3ds/ds games i never played or they were just crap
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
a machine for pigs?? probably because I compared it too much to amnesia. on its own, it's ok, but the lack of scary moments made it so lacklustre.
a machine for pigs?? probably because I compared it too much to amnesia. on its own, it's ok, but the lack of scary moments made it so lacklustre.
Thief
I had played the demo, and then saw a complete playthrough of the game before buying it. I didnt realize that the characters would be so bland and there were several glitches.... plus the loading screens..
Thief
I had played the demo, and then saw a complete playthrough of the game before buying it. I didnt realize that the characters would be so bland and there were several glitches.... plus the loading screens..
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Ark.

It's a fun game. But I logged on one day to find all but one block of stone foundation from the house I had taken weeks to build completely gone. Along with all my chests full of items. I haven't touched the game since. No sense in working towards something when it can so easily disappear just by a few days of inactivity and/or glitches.

Also that lag.
Ark.

It's a fun game. But I logged on one day to find all but one block of stone foundation from the house I had taken weeks to build completely gone. Along with all my chests full of items. I haven't touched the game since. No sense in working towards something when it can so easily disappear just by a few days of inactivity and/or glitches.

Also that lag.
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
@arzurikun

Minecraft for the Kindle, I love Minecraft but that particular port is such an asspain. I really don't think that Minecraft was meant for tablets, and they didn't do anything to adapt the controls so everything is extremely slow and tedious.

Also on the subject of that game, this isn't a game I regret buying myself since my sister bought it, but something I never would have bought myself. I've been watching my sister play Minecraft Story Mode and I still don't really understand the concept. It's a mediocre choose your own adventure game with Minecraft graphics that I've seen better rendered in fanmade videos?

It did manage to make the Wither even freakier, somehow, but even having seen my sister playing through it I don't think it's something I would have spent money on.
@arzurikun

Minecraft for the Kindle, I love Minecraft but that particular port is such an asspain. I really don't think that Minecraft was meant for tablets, and they didn't do anything to adapt the controls so everything is extremely slow and tedious.

Also on the subject of that game, this isn't a game I regret buying myself since my sister bought it, but something I never would have bought myself. I've been watching my sister play Minecraft Story Mode and I still don't really understand the concept. It's a mediocre choose your own adventure game with Minecraft graphics that I've seen better rendered in fanmade videos?

It did manage to make the Wither even freakier, somehow, but even having seen my sister playing through it I don't think it's something I would have spent money on.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Undertale.

I usually dont buy many games, but Undertale had gotten so much hype that I decided to give it a shot. Plus it was only like, 10 us dollars so it wanst like I was going out to buy a 45$ DS game.

It was fun for a while, but I eventually got to a point where I knew exactly what was going to happen. There where so many spoilers out for the game that made me lose all interest in it. Ive had the game for several months now and I still havent even gotten past Mettaton due to uninterest. :^/
Undertale.

I usually dont buy many games, but Undertale had gotten so much hype that I decided to give it a shot. Plus it was only like, 10 us dollars so it wanst like I was going out to buy a 45$ DS game.

It was fun for a while, but I eventually got to a point where I knew exactly what was going to happen. There where so many spoilers out for the game that made me lose all interest in it. Ive had the game for several months now and I still havent even gotten past Mettaton due to uninterest. :^/
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@Watchword

yes...

plus the death system in fallout four. I can't just use the resurrect command to revive people who die that I actually care about, it's "broken" (come to think of it the last time that command actually worked like it was supposed to in a Bethesda game is Oblivion...legit TEN YEARS AGO()

So I don't know why Bethesda decided to make that command not work anymore, it'll revive the person yea, but you can't talk to them and they just stand there with broken AI

so I have to go look up the in game id tag of anyone who dies and spawn a new one instead of just point-click-` key- "resurrect"

and of course the ONE PERSON I want (vault tech sales men) isn't essential /immune to death like BASICALLY EVERYONE ELSE Preston is with .

DX why....not fair.
@Watchword

yes...

plus the death system in fallout four. I can't just use the resurrect command to revive people who die that I actually care about, it's "broken" (come to think of it the last time that command actually worked like it was supposed to in a Bethesda game is Oblivion...legit TEN YEARS AGO()

So I don't know why Bethesda decided to make that command not work anymore, it'll revive the person yea, but you can't talk to them and they just stand there with broken AI

so I have to go look up the in game id tag of anyone who dies and spawn a new one instead of just point-click-` key- "resurrect"

and of course the ONE PERSON I want (vault tech sales men) isn't essential /immune to death like BASICALLY EVERYONE ELSE Preston is with .

DX why....not fair.
http://furvilla.com/register/1818
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54